Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahix3

How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?

Great advice Mahi, though easier said than done..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?

Mahi jaan, perfect idea... but apne is logical brain ka kya karen??? Fortunately we all here are not pea brains... 😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

very good Analysis Rach, you have put valid points.Even though I don't want  rope scene to be after song, I am afraid its gonna happen that way only.
Mahi chances of that is very slim, refer Rach's analysis.

Thanks sauji for liking my analysis but I want song sequence before rope scene because I don't want it as stupid effort to paccify Nivi. After rope scene I really want to see Viren working strongly after MP and try to find the correct facts about who is after this. I am concerned about Viren getting bulb because normally in serials they show either Female protagonist get the proofs, negative characters who are responsible for it get proofs so soon immidiately after incident in front scene and if male protagonist get these proofs that is always behind the scenes not in front so little worried why they showed Viren got that bulb in front.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I Agree Di.
We were dying for some GOOD NivRen scenes, and we got them, so let's enjoy them.
Baaki ki fikar kal kareynge!!

BTW, is it just me, or do the CT's always decide to bring GOOD NivRen scenes at the end of the week?😕
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Great advice Mahi, though easier said than done..

Oh trust me, dear... I know. It sucks cause all I keep thinking is that I want the rope scene before the bridal photo shoot. AND by the way... as of today, Divya is dead to me until she proves herself.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Me always tke this advice....😛😛....better for my health...😆😆..
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK ladies.... I am super excited seeing all the promos and after todays episode I am going to try my analysis towards some of the scenes

1scene: CC and DD behaviour and how VD and Nivi reacted...Althought we are all stuck on who is the MP and where is thsi whole track leading....I really am very disappointed in relationships and peoples personality in this scene. CC is pure evil and has nothing but hatred running in her veins...DD is now purrelya nd utterly gettign in the mean zone... Today we saw how she demeaned her sister and she herself dug her own grave with her pyari sasuma and loving sister. I was really expecting VD & Nivi to speak their mind as it was showing through their eyes... I was hoping that Viren would coem from somewhere and yell at DD, she totally deserved it!!

2 Scene: Nivren and Dadaji scene -  Viren is really gettign better and better every day in trying to patofy his wife....I just fell in love when he found out he hit dadaji instead of Nivi.... Dadaji now understands that Viren is the only one who has made Nivi smile without any restraints or hesitations...and you could see the contemplation in his eyes when he sees them together...  I understand that he was a little kiddish but to be honest, any serious person when in love can be a little silly!!! 

3 Scene - The topic of Nivis behaviour and her moms death!!! I really think the MP is the person who know's all the truth about Nivi's mom's deatha dn why she killed herself.... I have a feeling that there is more to this than just suicide... HL and Pratap are to be honest just a waste in this show!! Atleast pratap sometimes shows some good sense and stops his wife in timley manner... I really wonder if DD is that naive to not know the reason

4 scene - Viren & Nandu scene, When ever i see them I rememeber Hum Apke hein kaun Salman and lallu.... Love the scenes between them!! Kudos to nandu for potrayign a comedy character amidst SOODS where hatred is so prominent!!! Coming to the part where Viren finds the bulb, why would he get the bulb if he was the MP unless he doesn't remember his hidden personality is doign all this and he doesn't even remember what he did!!! I really hope not as many said in this forum that Nivi will never be able to love him the way she is started to if she realizes that he is behind all this!! I hope that finding thsi bulb will make him realize that somethign really strage is happening and for one somebody in SOOD parivar wears thinking cap!!!!

My first analysis...open for comments!!!!

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Mahi jaan, perfect idea... but apne is logical brain ka kya karen??? Fortunately we all here are not pea brains... 😆

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I was thinking the same. Mahi it's a good advice sweetie, but our brain always works overtime due to lack of brain use in Sood house. ðŸ˜† 

But the one thing is clear that Sid and Viren cannot be culprit over her as they don't know anything about Nivi's mom's condition. Person who is doing this is very well aware of that fact, so it has to be someone from CC, JW, or YD or all.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mittu, very good analysis dear.. short and sweet but covers all the aspects. Keep writing.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Mittu, very good analysis dear.. short and sweet but covers all the aspects. Keep writing.

Yes, I agree with Anju, very good analysis, Mittu. Thanks dear. Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago