NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know about you girls but I hope that the damn rope scene is tomorrow and before the bridal photo shoot because that would mean that the rope incident happened, Viren believed Nivedita and that he wanted to lighten the mood and asked her to do as he originally planned.

Now the reason I feel like the rope scene is before the bridal photo shoot is because (A) they were wearing the exact same clothes as today so I highly doubt that they would change into the bridal clothes for the photo shoot and then change back to the same clothes they were wearing-- however, this is not impossible. So I go on to the reason that makes most sense to me, (B) Viren was outside looking for flowers for Nivi and at that point maybe something caused her to go inside and therefore she saw the rope hanging off the ceiling fan and that's when Divya came home from her mother's house and saw and thus went and found Viren? 

I'm hoping that the fact that Viren found that light bulb helps pacify the situation with Nivi. The CTs are making us around in circles as to which scene happens first as in the rope scene everyone is back home but be whatever it may, all I know is that Viren finding that light bulb has to help the situation now and now we might just see possessive/ obsessive Viren who looks out for his dharam patni no matter what because he knows someone is after her ... and her sanity.
Previously we had 2 differences

Nivi cries a lot to show her pain and Viren laughs a lot to hide his pains (Viren has thought Nivi to smile and now Nivi turn to teach him to cry sometime to lash out the pain)
Nivi is really calm like river whereas Viren is very aggressive
Now 2 more:
Nivi put so much restrictions on her where as Viren doesn't put any restriction on him(I mean now Nivi is coming out of her shell and becoming bubly because of Viren but now she will have to tell him to put some restrictions in front of other)
They had shown Nivi is overresponsible and now showing Viren overirresponsible (So now Nivi should reduce some of responsibilities and Viren needs to take some responsibilities)

The only difference which I don't want them to show
Nivi is completely selfless and I don't want them to show Viren overselfish who don't think about anyone except his own feelings and him even more selfish than DD, CC and others. (I am dreading this) though till now they havent shown him this way but they never showed him doing anything for others except Nivi.
I agree with you all. I have a very bad feeling the rope drama will occur after the song sequences. One of the segments did mention that Viren utilized time and the fact that that NivRen were home alone to its full potential by having the photo session affair. And today, while taking Nivi towards the room, Viren did mention that no one is at home. So yeah logically speaking, the song sequence should follow this. 

Also, in the precap, Divya is the first one to see Nivi fiddling with the rope which clearly means she's at home. Further, the entire the Sood Parivaar is gonna gather around soon in the room so that indicates they're all at home 😭 It follows, then, that the rope fiasco is scheduled to be held after the song sequence. And it sorta does make sense because I doubt Nivi or Viren for that matter will be in any mood to be dancing around after the shock. 
Originally posted by Excruciating

I have to agree with Ketty, Zarmeen, Sanju & Milee here (though I wish all of us are wrong) that rope fiasco is going to be on Friday and it will be after the picture session becasue the Telly Buzz article, posted today clearly says that the bridal attire picture sequence will occur tomorrow. 😔
Payal I think that too rope scene will happen after photo shoot scene because now no one is at home and they went to mandir and photo shoot will happen in their absence and then when Nivi will go and change in her old clothes than rope scene will happen after photoshoot when complete family return from mandir. I want it this way only because I want Viren to get serious about what is happening with Nivi and not to just think about the photoshoot after he saw such a dreading scene as Nivi will not be in mood to enjoy that and Viren will force her to enjoy that. I don't want that senario I want photoshoot before rope scene and I am happy about that sorry my POV.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
very good Analysis Rach, you have put valid points.Even though I don't want  rope scene to be after song, I am afraid its gonna happen that way only.
Mahi chances of that is very slim, refer Rach's analysis.
I'm wondering if Viren is shown to take the light bulb in to the house so that Nivi doubts him? He may jst walk with it in to his room, or leave it lying about there...

Rope scene has to com after wedding pics as VD n CC wer shown there in th SBS SEgments...

NivRen today 😍😍..So Dadaji understood Viren imaptienece to b alone with his Dharam patni...i love it wenever he calls her Mrs Nividetha VIREN Sood...😳😆
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Payal I think that too rope scene will happen after photo shoot scene because now no one is at home and they went to mandir and photo shoot will happen in their absence and then when Nivi will go and change in her old clothes than rope scene will happen after photoshoot when complete family return from mandir. I want it this way only because I want Viren to get serious about what is happening with Nivi and not to just think about the photoshoot after he saw such a dreading scene as Nivi will not be in mood to enjoy that and Viren will force her to enjoy that. I don't want that senario I want photoshoot before rope scene and I am happy about that sorry my POV.
Well, Rach when you put it that, yes it's actually better that the rope fiasco does occur after the bridal attire photo session because even I want Viren get real serious & get right down to the business of figuring out as to what exactly is going on (that is, of course, assuming that he is not the MP himself, which is really going to suck. 😭). Anyhow, as of now, I am just going to be happy and remain in my NivRen Dreamland 😍  for the whole of today as well as tomorrow..
Rach wonderful analysis sweetie. I so wanted to smack that slight smile from DD's face when Nivi and Sid crossed path. But I do agree with you that it's more Sid's fault this time. He could have handle the situation in better way.

I loved what you said about pre wedding and post wedding Viren. I desperately want his attitude back (just not for Nivi). 

I remembered all of you guys and our appreciation thread for Virendu when I saw today's Viren and Nandu scene, I was laughing more thinking what you guys must be thinking rather than scene itself. 😆
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow today's episode was good loved the episode very much MUCH.

I felt bad when Nivi and Sid crossed their path without talking not because I want them to talk but because it become really hard when you live in a same house and don't talk it increases tension in the family. To me it is not the solution of any problem it only raises doubts in other's mind and spoil the peace of the house (though this house doesn't have peace but few people like dadaji and VD will be hurt by this and our cutie never showed any concern about these things post wedding though I want him to shown concerned about his family too). Here I am angry more at Sid as compared to Divya as he being a businessman doesn't know how to handle his wife and confront her and show her right path instead give in to her every wrong demand too. 

DD and dadi scene: Dadi was so much concerned about Nivi and she even asked DD about it and told her to take care. I am not going to talk much but say dadi really loves her chuimui very much. She is going to play a big role in MP search sometime down in lane as she was eye witness of bulb issue.

Then our little cutie sneaked his own room and took all those dresses and looking at them admiringly and wanted to show these dresses to Nivi.

I love the scene between Dadaji and NivRen wow he was so cute and no wonder why dadaji still thinks he is kid he never showed his matured side to anyone in the house and always been a kid today and similarly he is dealing with Nivi. But I would like to say here why they never showed him worrying about his family post marriage like he did prewedding. During entry he was shown to be in too much love with his dadaji and remembering him and missing him too then why he never returned home. I mean parents can force children to certain age and after that children can work according to their own will and he could definitely return back home and stay with his dada sahib and tried to prove his worth like he is doing now for Nivi (Even Nivi used to love Sid but he did all these to prove his love for her then why he never tried these things for his dada sahib even today he went there because Nivi was there). He was shown very mature and concerned for his family before wedding but post wedding his concentration is shown completely on Nivi (I don't mind his concentration on Nivi) but I want him to be shown equaly concerned for his family too like he used to be prewedding. How much I love romantic and flirty Viren but I really miss prewedding Viren who was same but was shrewd and intellegent, caring towards his family too showed concern for them, most of all his controlled aggression and attitude (that look really suits Viren face sometime I really want to see that attitude too which is completely missing nowdays because mostly he was shown wondering around Nivi and we don't want this face in front of her), fighter abilities. I want to see him handling other persons like employees of office because when he will handle them then only he will give some authoritative looks and words else at home he give like sweet sa bacha look and work like that only.

Oh my Virenandu scene was so cute (I was remembering my co-s shova, Ketty, ashly, lams and ashvee while watching this scene and was laughing hard) I even thought of Millie that she must be remembering me while this scene and was laughing my bits.

I am going to show sorry have to write this what they are doing raising the doubts on Viren (here I am saying raising not believing it tobe him ok) and also including someother person in suspect list
    Sometime childern who fears a lot do these kinds of things to gain attention (clearly indicating Viren has lots of fears and insecurities and moreover he seeks Nivi's attention). They also showed HL remembering NL and said similar things happened to her. Here I will say that they want to confuse us by throwing spot light on YD (by just telling us she may be involved).
  1. Viren got bulb what he is gonna do with it (Normally in serials these kinds of proofs never went in right hands so soon they goes in the hands who are actually responsible for these deeds) so why they showed Viren got the bulb so soon though I wanted him to get the bulb and put his detective hat and find the culprit but showing that he got the bulb what does that indicate.  

Rachna, I agree with you totally except the part that I bolded.. Viren got the bulb so that he can start thinking. If he was the one doing it then he would have never thrown the bulb right there in the garden outside the house as anybody could find it.. So, he is not the culprit here , I would say he and Nivi are the victim's of the games being played by someone..The person who knows this family and the house pretty well...
How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?