Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

omg omg omg how cute was viren today 😳

yeah specially nivren and dadaji scene😳😍
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashred12

I was thinking ki CTs really fooled us with dadi seeing d bulb.. I'm sure noone expected bulb to reach viren like today..
I miss aashvee today.. She would've given "beautiful" names for d evils n gone to wild thoughts with nivren flower throw.. She's missing a lot..

Ashy, dadi is a witness and this will really help later on to clear things up.. So, CTs showed us for a reason and we will soon find that out.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

good morning guyzz... How was the episode today... will it mend my ailing heart???

I was soo sad yesterday.. cuase of whats happening with our dearo nivi.. : (  I can't take anything of that nature ..

Jaan b4 anything else pls go and see the SBB/SBS segments... YOu will forget everything else πŸ˜ƒ
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju dear, you did not read my other posts. I was saying even our other wish is going to be fulfilled that we gone have picture of both together in their bedroom pretty soon. Oh how I am dying to see that.😳
Yes, your wish of ghar mein akele is coming true. Keep on wishing dear, I will keep on counting her smiles for my Sweetu and tell him when he reaches 20πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Need to watch the episode and be back.
Hey did you all notice something different in my profile.
Yes, I got picture of them together Nivi all smiling and Viren looking at her passionately. Both NivRen how we want and how we know.

Did u change the signature too. Sorry did not observe it earlier ...
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju dear, you did not read my other posts. I was saying even our other wish is going to be fulfilled that we gone have picture of both together in their bedroom pretty soon. Oh how I am dying to see that.😳
Yes, your wish of ghar mein akele is coming true. Keep on wishing dear, I will keep on counting her smiles for my Sweetu and tell him when he reaches 20πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Need to watch the episode and be back.
Hey did you all notice something different in my profile.
Yes, I got picture of them together Nivi all smiling and Viren looking at her passionately. Both NivRen how we want and how we know.

Milee milee,.... I am so happy today.. Just cannot wish for more..
I have not read any other pages as you all discuss too much.. I am at work today.  I am jumping up and down... I am all ready to handle rope fiasco tomorrow as Friday is a new day.. And kal ka kya sochna, jo guzar gaya so guzar gaya..
Yes, we will see NiVren romantic pictures in their room now.. 2 wishes coming true..
Let me dream and see what all we want...
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

good morning guyzz... How was the episode today... will it mend my ailing heart???

I was soo sad yesterday.. cuase of whats happening with our dearo nivi.. : (  I can't take anything of that nature ..

Suchi, it was like your siggy - NiVren rock... Just FF divya's part and only see last 2 parts where we have Nivi and Viren and dadaji scene... too good.. must watch
and precap is the rope fiasco...But before all this watch SBB/SBS segments and they will take away your breath
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think rope fiasco is after the bridal session coz in today's episode everybody has alreday left for Mandir and Viren was taing Nivi to the room but in rope fiasco everybody is in  the house so what do u guys think?
anjubala thumbnail
girls, dadaji is so nice and samajhdar... I loved it when he says "pati ko jyada intezaar nahin karvaya karte".. He was so happy today seeing NiVren like that and he was pleased with Viren...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Jaan b4 anything else pls go and see the SBB/SBS segments... YOu will forget everything else πŸ˜ƒ

LINKSSSSS
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I think rope fiasco is after the bridal session coz in today's episode everybody has alreday left for Mandir and Viren was taing Nivi to the room but in rope fiasco everybody is in  the house so what do u guys think?

Zarmeen, I think this will happen tomorrow when they all are back from mandir as their clothes are what they wore today. And Friday, maybe they will again go out hence they are home alone and then the bridal session. Because this fiasco will trigger something in Viren and he would want to have memories for Nivi... I do  not see them changing in their wedding attire and then changing back to these clothes before everybody comes back..
But you never know what CTs will show.. Maybe wedding before and then they will change and this rope fiasco.