Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG today's NivRen-Dadaji scene was mindblowing. Seriously yaar how cuter this guy can be. I so wish that whole fansi incident is before their song and date. And somebody please vanish this DD from screen yaar. Achche khase mood ka falooda bana deti hai. 😡
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gmann2010

OMG today's NivRen-Dadaji scene was mindblowing. Seriously yaar how cuter this guy can be. I so wish that whole fansi incident is before their song and date. And somebody please vanish this DD from screen yaar. Achche khase mood ka falooda bana deti hai. 😡

Hi Ketty.. I am just watching it now... Will comment it later on
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, I am dead already...
Milee jaan, meri ichha puri ho gayi..you remember I had said ki kitna achha hoga agar ghar ke sab log chale jayen guru darshan ke liye jaise woh Sid ke b'day ke time gaye the and then Viren will make an excuse that he is sick or something... SO similar thing happened and they both are home alone..
Ab se mein aise wishes karti rahungi...I thank CTs for reading it and fulfilling it...Love you CTs..for making our New Year Eve

Hey, Anju
see all ur wishes are coming true, please wish for a nivren hug scene and hopefully it will also come true, pleease!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I think after today he will start realising that there is someone else behind all this and Nivi was rite all this time.

I have to see that segment again, couldn't watch it properly as it was like metal torture for me. 😭 But in today's episode lagata hai Mr. Tube Light is in thinking mode. Akhir jal hai gayi batti. 😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Ketty.. I am just watching it now... Will comment it later on

Hey Anju, can't wait for yours and Milee's analysis for today. BS was quite happy seeing them together like that. But I just want him to trust him too. 
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I think it's gonna happen before the song/pic session as Nivi is still in same saree as today.nivren will clear it and then pic session 😳, can't wait for tomorrow!😍
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ketty.. Rope drama is definitely b4 d song.. I cant stop singing d song "aaj mein upar aasman neeche".. First today's segments, then today's nivren scene, then bulb reaching viren n now rope drama comes b4 song.. I'm sooo excited.. Sorry 4 d blabbering..
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey girls I watching yesterday the SBS segment and Inoticed one thing that when CC was saying stuff against Nivi in that rope fiasco Viren was looking at his mother suspicioulsy. I don;t know but did any1 noticed. I think he has started realising that someone is behind this.

Ashly my all hopes are on Navi's uploads and ur updates only but i am sure i cant keep myself away from sneaking and watching the show even with guests around...😆

Zarmeen infact i observed that yesterday but then i also thought may be that was a hurt kind of expression on his face on hearing what others had to say abt Nivi..... But since now u also think the same, i guess my first assumption might be right then....
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashred12

final part-

viren throws a flower at nivi but it falls on dadaji...he runs away...nivi tries to cover up...again viren comes to throw another but nivi shouts no n dadaji sees him...a cute nivren-dadaji scene...he is trying to romance in front of dadaji too !!! finally dadaji understand n send them away ...he smiles at them....
HL-PT-Dd scene...dd says wat happened...HL is wondering if same thing'll happen to her as her mother...but PT stops her fm saying full thing...
viren takes nivi to room door...he goes out to take something, but comes twice to check if she went in n finally goes...cute scene...he comes out to ask nandu to give him a flower...cute virnandu scene...gardener says bulb is working maybe some1 threw out by mistake...viren says give to me n starts thinking....YES YES YES FINALLY...

precap- ydays segment scene upto viren's scolding...

thank God, rope drama over first n photo session after dat

Ashly, you are a lifesaver as always. Thanks dear, so much for posting a quick synopsis of the episode daily. I would die of waiting if it were not for your posts..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

Ketty.. Rope drama is definitely b4 d song.. I cant stop singing d song "aaj mein upar aasman neeche".. First today's segments, then today's nivren scene, then bulb reaching viren n now rope drama comes b4 song.. I'm sooo excited.. Sorry 4 d blabbering..

Wow Ashly that my song too when I feel happy. 😆 I know yaar can't wait for tomorrow. I think it is the best as to get to flower with have to go through thorns. Before dream we have to live a nightmare.