Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think since DD used the name Nandu and if Viren believes Nivi....Viren should GRILL NANDU and see if Nandu speaks something. maybe if YD is using Nandu then he might say to viren to help him out.

who else can know about the bulb being out from them to use this for advantage. who could be following DD to know that she told Nandu to replace the bulb??
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simran728

i thought i said hi to you and also recommended you watch all the episodes on YT so you will be updated on history....

well..nice to meet you sofna. nice name (what does it mean)...its been a bad ride since the promo and all this MP thing. I totally cried today for the 1st time that too bcos a serial. if my hubby finds out he will kill me. I dont know why I am so attached to CCBM. its like we all believe in this love story more than ourselves. I have not been watching hindi serials for last 10 yrs and I have quit several Star plus serials bcos of this torture. 

anyway..its all good now 😊.......My name is simran. not very old to the forum..just 300 posts so far. hehe :) ..i am 28yrs old, married and live in US. 

I'm sry Simran...i dnt think i saw that post.

About past epi's...last week i was ill, i came across NivRen marriage epi's wer he tells his fam he is in love with nivi. I hav always been a Kinshuk Fan since Bidaai...which i watched in parts wer Ranvir story was more prominent. i love his acting...from tht epi till last week i watched all on YT...n then came to do reserach on CCBM forum about what the serial is about, n hav caught up n still watching all nivren scenes again n againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Theres jst somethin magical about thsi couple😳

I'm new to serials ...i strted watchin dmg 2 4 teh couple yuvi naina....n nw geet n ccbm...mee too havnt watched n e serial in last 11 yrsπŸ˜›...

I'm Sofna as u knw...it means dreams.....but i changed my name to Saeeda in 2000...but every1 still calls me Sofna..I'm 29..married too with 2 kids...n studying islamic theology....want to becom a teacher....4m UK

About Huby....Mine hates Maan n Geet..cz i was n still am soooo addicted to them,πŸ˜› n since last week he hAs started hating NivRen,,,seing my oBsession......jst now i went dwnstairs n caught repeat of CCBM........N My huby walked in.....πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:
  1. Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai
  2. Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention,
  3. Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  4. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:

Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention, Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  1. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.

Rach 😲😲😲 I'm PRAYING πŸ˜† CV's dnt read this πŸ˜›

TC,,it's 3am hav to go
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

1. Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai
  2. Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention,
  4. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.

Hey Rach, please don't say that dear. After going through all this, Nivedita & Viren cannot not be together. I am fine with Viren being psychotic & then Nivi helping him in getting cured but at the end of the day they shouldn't be separated. Your reasoning does make sense but I hope it does not come true. 😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Payal and Sofna even I want this doesn't come true but CT's are definitely after torturing Nivi so they will cause trouble in her life only and the way they are moulding their story and proving Sid good day by day as he did everything for his dadaji and he was silent because he wanted his good health and he is silent now because he want to save his marriege. After doing so many blunders too they are proving him good and now they will show Viren negative even after standing by her side during all her crisis and myseries will turn into psyco who will end up in asylum.
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is exactly what I'm afraid of too! I don't see how NivRen's marriage will be able to overcome Viren's hurtful actions. How will Nivi ever trust Viren again? How will she be able to love him again? Today it seemed pretty obvious that Viren is the Stalker so it's really hard to predict the future. However I can predict my future with CCBM and that is: I will stop watching this show if Sid-Putul are back together again. I do not want to see an Uttran like scenario for NivRen nor do I want to see a DMG type scenario for them πŸ˜­.
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Payal and Sofna even I want this doesn't come true but CT's are definitely after torturing Nivi so they will cause trouble in her life only and the way they are moulding their story and proving Sid good day by day as he did everything for his dadaji and he was silent because he wanted his good health and he is silent now because he want to save his marriege. After doing so many blunders too they are proving him good and now they will show Viren negative even after standing by her side during all her crisis and myseries will turn into psyco who will end up in asylum.

Rach: I think RS has watched Sallu's TERE NAAM one too many times!
Scintillating thumbnail
Hey Rach, quiet honestly, as long as, Divya exists, I don't think Nivedita will ever be with Sid. I don't think that she will ever get romantically involved with him again (the way Nivedita's character has been portrayed so far, I think she wouldn't ever have even acknowledged her feelings for Sid, had she known that Divya also liked him so much), just because her Di loves him so much. Now, I don't ever see Divya leaving Sid. Of course, if she dies, then maybe there is a possibility. I don't know, that's what I think...
Scintillating thumbnail
Sorry, Asya but what does 'DMG' stand for?