Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey girls did you read my earlier posts when i was mad in the morning after reading the live feedback ??? i was totally broken n upset and was crying in the morning at work after i read what they showed in the episode? were you guys around?? if you read it then thanks. i feel much better now. but i realize that to participate more and understand details, i will have to watch the episodes. otherwise i will be lost.  Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Actually today was the progress for Viren. Till now whenever Nivi told him about MP, he brushed it off. But today he went with her to check into library. That was something. Every time Nivi mentioned about MP, he did something romantic, but first time he forgot about romance and listened to his wife. I think we should be happy about that. 

Till date she has been alone wen the stalker struck..but this time VD was there....to witness her reaction....
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

hey girls did you read my earlier posts when i was mad in the morning after reading the live feedback ??? i was totally broken n upset and was crying in the morning at work after i read what they showed in the episode? were you guys around?? if you read it then thanks. i feel much better now. but i realize that to participate more and understand details, i will have to watch the episodes. otherwise i will be lost. 

Simi I did read it and even replied to you maybe you missed that anyway I liked 2 things today that for the first time Vire took Nivi's talk seriously and went with her to confirm what happened and then didn't do those romantic stuff in night and did asked in morning are you okey now or still tense about last night (though not completely happy but he did took the first step to see what worng).
Secondly today for the first time Nivi was explaining to Viren and no one else about what she saw she actually trust Viren and Vandana only for this and is mostly around them only. I really hope they will remain her power throught out CCBM as three gels completely well.

Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Array guys didn't you read my post that he is psychatrist not psychotic๐Ÿ˜‰ No one commented on that

That wud b really good....seeing the way he  maturely handles his family despite his own insecurites....So nothing about Viren has been revealed yet??, Wer he was xcept boarding school, wat he studied, n wat he has become
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Till date she has been alone wen the stalker struck..but this time VD was there....to witness her reaction....

Actually VD was there three times, bloody curta, sargi thali, and today. 
Sofna thumbnail
i so wish th CT's wud send Niv Ren somwer alone..like Suchi roadtrip....or her short FF...wer NivRen r livin at her house....
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Actually VD was there three times, bloody curta, sargi thali, and today. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sry i havnt watched those parts so didn knw....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That wud b really good....seeing the way he  maturely handles his family despite his own insecurites....So nothing about Viren has been revealed yet??, Wer he was xcept boarding school, wat he studied, n wat he has become

True I would love this way Yaar they want to turn him psychotic after showing how maturely he handles everyone and knows exactly how to deal with whom. Yep even I want to know his past they had made it really mysterious
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Simi I did read it and even replied to you maybe you missed that anyway I liked 2 things today that for the first time Vire took Nivi's talk seriously and went with her to confirm what happened and then didn't do those romantic stuff in night and did asked in morning are you okey now or still tense about last night (though not completely happy but he did took the first step to see what worng).
Secondly today for the first time Nivi was explaining to Viren and no one else about what she saw she actually trust Viren and Vandana only for this and is mostly around them only. I really hope they will remain her power throught out CCBM as three gels completely well.

thanks dear. maybe i did not see bcos i stepped out and by the time I came back there were so many pages filled. but thanks for support.
simran728 thumbnail

Hey simran...i dnt believ we hav met..I'm Sofna๐Ÿ˜Š..Today epi was nice..in terms of shwing Nivi Faith in Viren....n her cont asking hin to believ her.

Yep Dadaji is th strong force all ahv to obey....

i thought i said hi to you and also recommended you watch all the episodes on YT so you will be updated on history....

well..nice to meet you sofna. nice name (what does it mean)...its been a bad ride since the promo and all this MP thing. I totally cried today for the 1st time that too bcos a serial. if my hubby finds out he will kill me. I dont know why I am so attached to CCBM. its like we all believe in this love story more than ourselves. I have not been watching hindi serials for last 10 yrs and I have quit several Star plus serials bcos of this torture. 

anyway..its all good now ๐Ÿ˜Š.......My name is simran. not very old to the forum..just 300 posts so far. hehe :) ..i am 28yrs old, married and live in US. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago