Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

actually I want to bring to your attention 1 dialog which VD said.

when S was confused about Nivi (before he said ILU). VD told Sid that first time when Bhuvan brought VD to meet the Sood fam..no body was happy. But Bhuvan had told everyone that if they will not accept VD then he will leave the house. and Sid asked "really mom?? he would really leave the house?" and she said yes. he would have left the house bcos he could do anything for her. But in the end Dadaji accepted me and said do not worry.

Now same situation came in Viren's life. He told his family to accept Nivi or he will leave the house. and he even left the house for Nivi. 

I have no idea why I am writing this posts. it was on my mind hence i wrote it. sorry.

Simran we already discussed these things but these are new to you we wrote theories based on it how Viren is moving on the footsteps of Bhuvan and I amde a story too that Viren is Bhuvan's son and Jawaher swapped him with Sid😉😆. But noone in the house even VD and Dada sahib appriciated his actions because the girl was Sid's love.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

So For Nivi....More than n e 1 else it was Viren Faith n belief in her that was important.......It was towards Viren she looked for assurance that he BELIEVE her.....!!! Jst shows slowly how much importance she is giving him in her life. No on else comments nor stare affected her.N she knws Very well there is no 1 in that family who cares or will support her th way Viren dz..

Yday epi was Lovely, esp Nivi givng Divya the pendant (I dnt knw wat signifcance it has in her life...as it's associated with Sid)...She needed to giv herself this closure as much as Sid needs it  too for both to move on. While she herself was trying to get Sid to forget her, she herself wasnt doing th same....as soon as she placed th locket in Divya hand she was able to freely w/out baggage move on to her present. 

True sofna agree with you but jaan no one told me did you like new proffession of Viren or not😉
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Simran we already discussed these things but these are new to you we wrote theories based on it how Viren is moving on the footsteps of Bhuvan and I amde a story too that Viren is Bhuvan's son and Jawaher swapped him with Sid😉😆. But noone in the house even VD and Dada sahib appriciated his actions because the girl was Sid's love.

BUT He necessarily dznt need to b Bhuvan son..thh same blood runs in them..i've seen this alot wer teh father is evil his son is an angel😆😆..n the brotehr son turns out to b teh devil😛.....or is taht MOSTLy onscreen🤣
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

True sofna agree with you but jaan no one told me did you like new proffession of Viren or not😉

????? what is that?? finding the stalker?? 
Sofna thumbnail

Tell me wat his profession is first......other than givin us sleepless nights😆😆

Originally posted by: Sofna

BUT He necessarily dznt need to b Bhuvan son..thh same blood runs in them..i've seen this alot wer teh father is evil his son is an angel😆😆..n the brotehr son turns out to b teh devil😛.....or is taht MOSTLy onscreen🤣

Array don't you know me and my creative theories I can do anything in our imaginations like CT's can do anything. I know what are you saying but I make theories daily right.

????? what is that?? finding the stalker?? 

Array guys didn't you read my post that he is psychatrist not psychotic😉 No one commented on that
simran728 thumbnail
today's episode Nivren had the talk in the morning..it was good from what I have read. (pl forgive me..i have no strength to see the episode but I love to discuss with you all)

but when he said he has a surprised for her n we are guessing it could be the wedding??? why??? what makes us think that ?? the pictures of Sidya that Viren saw triggers that??? i still feel only person who can trigger the wedding gun is Dadaji. There is no way VD or CC will let that happen if this topic is raised by anyone else. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail

Array guys didn't you read my post that he is psychatrist not psychotic😉 No one commented on that

Oh I am so sorry. i did read that but it did not click...man you are right..thats the perfect profession for him bcos he can explain well and calm ppl down and he is a good listener n observer. 👏
Sofna thumbnail

today's episode Nivren had the talk in the morning..it was good from what I have read. (pl forgive me..i have no strength to see the episode but I love to discuss with you all)

but when he said he has a surprised for her n we are guessing it could be the wedding??? why??? what makes us think that ?? the pictures of Sidya that Viren saw triggers that??? i still feel only person who can trigger the wedding gun is Dadaji. There is no way VD or CC will let that happen if this topic is raised by anyone else. 

Hey simran...i dnt believ we hav met..I'm Sofna😊..Today epi was nice..in terms of shwing Nivi Faith in Viren....n her cont asking hin to believ her.

Yep Dadaji is th strong force all ahv to obey....