Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 38

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry I was so into the conversation with Faiza that I forgot the main point of this thread. And I just read Navz Di's post but there is a huge hole there even though it is possible and makes sense... I mean okay so Viren admits that he is the stalker but then since everyone knows that he is the stalker, he wouldn't be stalker Nivi anymore but if the real stalker continues stalking her (even when she's around Viren) then the whole family will think that now she does have mental instabilities because obviously Viren isn't stalking her anymore but she still sees this and that happening etc and she would obviously deny Viren being the stalker so yeah.... but then again there's the factor that who would believe that Viren was trying to hurt Nivi? I think only Sid is dumb enough to believe that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm just with our usual suspects.
TBH, I don;t really wanna stress over it, just go with the flow of the story.

Just hope they show more NivRen and their relationship developing!
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

I'm just with our usual suspects.

TBH, I don;t really wanna stress over it, just go with the flow of the story.

Just hope they show more NivRen and their relationship developing!

Just one last thing... i'll get you Faiza!!! =P You are a huge besharam!!

As for suspects... the whole Viren taking the blame for it might just complicate matters worse because then he would create issues between him and his family (especially Bhupat and Siddarth) and we don't need more issues even though Viren would do anything for Nivi.
xaviara thumbnail
@ shova : thanks hun, but i would rather see this then see Viren as a stalker or him pretending that he doesn't believe Nivi like the rest of the family !! Anyways am glad i could give u a nice thought to think about.

@ rach : that is why i have given a scenario like this where they can retain the mystery track and give us a NivRen workig together track too !! Because they can't make us suspect Viren forever !! secondly with this the mystery of the stalker still remains unsolved but this time the trp's get high because NivRen works together to find out who the mystery person is, so they can reveal to the viewers that NivRen are working together and not to the characters in the show !!

mahix3 thumbnail
Okay, I've been on this thread for hours now... from like page 6 up until now and I really need to practice my dance and take a shower before my mom and dad bust into my room angrily and take away my lover (my laptop). So this is it for now my pyaari Dis and sweet Faiza. I'll talk to you girls later. Might be back after the shower but we'll see. So bye as of right now and have a great day dears.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

Just one last thing... i'll get you Faiza!!! =P You are a huge besharam!!

As for suspects... the whole Viren taking the blame for it might just complicate matters worse because then he would create issues between him and his family (especially Bhupat and Siddarth) and we don't need more issues even though Viren would do anything for Nivi.

Hahaaa Mahi Di ... Choti behan ka fardh niba rahi hoo aapke aur jiju ka 😆😉
We'll just have to wait and see what the CT's have in store for us, I suppose. 😕
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

Okay, I've been on this thread for hours now... from like page 6 up until now and I really need to practice my dance and take a shower before my mom and dad bust into my room angrily and take away my lover (my laptop). So this is it for now my pyaari Dis and sweet Faiza. I'll talk to you girls later. Might be back after the shower but we'll see. So bye as of right now and have a great day dears.

Bye Bye Mahi Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Take care of yourself and jijuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😉😆
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After seeing today's DD behaviour I am really angry with Nivi. We feel that Nivi always does whatever is right, but her making sure that DD marries Sid just ruined Sid's life. She was only concerned about DD and not for a second thought about how different Sid and DD are and how much it would hurt Sid. Its ok if Nivi did not want to marry Sid, but why did she force DD onto Sid ? Is Nivi so blind in DD's love that she doesn't think ? Nivi's biggest sacrifice is today shown as the most stupid thing. She hurt her loving NT, Yash , Keshav and Sid just to keep DD happy. Such a worst decision by a lead character.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

@ shova : thanks hun, but i would rather see this then see Viren as a stalker or him pretending that he doesn't believe Nivi like the rest of the family !! Anyways am glad i could give u a nice thought to think about.

@ rach : that is why i have given a scenario like this where they can retain the mystery track and give us a NivRen workig together track too !! Because they can't make us suspect Viren forever !! secondly with this the mystery of the stalker still remains unsolved but this time the trp's get high because NivRen works together to find out who the mystery person is, so they can reveal to the viewers that NivRen are working together and not to the characters in the show !!

Navz I liked your scenario. I don't want Viren to be stalker or pretending to be stalker but if it has to go that way then pretending is much better. I really want NivRen to work together to resolve all their problems. Remember Nivi told Viren on wedding day that hum milke sub thik kar lenge, sub pahle jaisa ho jayega. I really want to see that. 
xaviara thumbnail
I'm just getting really fed up of the sadistic nature of the story of this show, and I really don't want Viren to be psychotic, because with him not believing her now and even after the rope scene, is leading for him to believe that Nivi has not gotten over Sid and is not happy with him, triggering his obsessive behavior, so I would rather have him pretend to be a psycho, then be one, and hurt Nivi unintentionally !! Because right now we are thinking that he will believe her and will go psycho on the family right, but the problem is that is too simple for CT's and doesn't have much drama !! Anyways I'm off for the night !!

Might not come to the forum for a while, but will continue to upload the scenes and will upload upload all the pending scenes on zshare too this week. Goodnight.