Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai - Page 30

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tamushi

I am with ya on that.
hell broke loose in Bidaai forum as well hon, you didn't see it.😭

Let's not go there, other actor fans may get offended.

Yeah, I could see why hell broke loose. 
I totally understand.
And I'm not trying to offend but there's no comparison.
In the end however a lot of people became Apurva-Parul fans.
Sorry I can't call him A--- ahem Ranvir was the only Anmol.
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Ashi how r u sweetie? I have stop thinking about who is MP. Because as soon as I start thinking I start pulling my hair. CTs are confusing us so much about  this MP track. If that person is from Sood house why he has to run outside. There are so many rooms and places in side the house to hide? Sorry dear right now I just don't have clue. But my suspicion on YD is still there, she must be doing it with someone's help.

Hi Ketty πŸ€—
I'm hanging in here, sweets! Haven't spoke with you in a while - hope you've been well? Yes, you are indeed correct - this MP fiasco gives blinding headaches but my curiosity is at all time high!!!  Good point- if it was JW then why did he run out of the house!! Seriously, do these Soods not lock their damn doors 😑 YD is still on my suspects list too after all she's the one who sent Nivi to turn of the lights - whatever the hell happened to all those workers in the mansion!!!
You know, I've added Keshav on my suspect list, too. He definitely doesn't want Nivi in that house.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

Okay girls... I'm about to go really off topic but you see the thing is that when I was searching the Kinshuk naked... I mean SHIRTLESS (sorry I meant shirtless but all this Viren talk got to me) I found the Kinshuk towel scene from Kaajjal an old show from Sony and I never saw it so I googled it and found out that the original Dev was Apurva Agnihotri and then he was replaced by our lovable Kinshuk Mahajan and then well in Bidaai Kinshuk Mahajan was replaced by Apurva Agnihotri... and I don't mean the characters, I mean they keep replacing each other in the lead roles and I'm not sure if those are the only two times it's happened or more but first off I don't get why because (A) Apurva is twice Kinshuk's age and (B) Apurva isn't anywhere near as hot as Kinshuk ... so all I'm thinking is that if Kinshuk is replaced by Apurva in CCBM as well.... make sure you know, hell will break loose. And I will make it happen! Just was thinking about it and wanted to share.

Don't say it mahi plzzz .it can'tt .n if Rs thnks also naa abt tht i swww i m gonnaa kill him .I hav still nt forgive him wht he did 2 my lovellyy Ranvir n my Lovely ragvir .d magical jodi was given such a devastating end . 😑😭 .

n jaan dis thng abt replacing thng was also told by Kinshuk also in 1 of his interview where he was asked a ques ki why he left Bidaai n was talked abt kaajal as well abt replacing n all n there Kinny himself says tht " Yaa it kind of strange thng n i really can't say abt dis .may b we both hav soome sort of carnic connection " πŸ˜‰
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Hiii shovu (oops cn i call u shovu , it looks cute heehe)hu r u dear ?πŸ€— .Ohh wht 2 say abt 2dy's epi yaar ? It was torturous .Bas 1 positive if i hav 2 make out of it toh definately it will b Viren possesiveness 2wds Nivi n i thnk it is heading 2wds tht only

BTW thanxx jaannn for likingg my analysis . πŸ˜ƒ

awww monica i love that name, yep u can call me what ever u wishπŸ€—πŸ€—. was missing u . yep only virens possesiveness is good all the rest was ufff. I loved how he always had his hand on her shouldersπŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Shova. How r u sweetie. πŸ€— missed you. We are really want to go full on psycho on DD, HL, Sid and CC today. And I am on verge on hating Viren too. πŸ˜‘

Hey shova who can dare to forget you jaan we all remember you and I agree with ketty we are goona kill all the torturous persons in Sood house.

But I loved Millie analysis its true in this full serial till now only 5 people are shown to love other genuinly NT Dadi, Nivi, Vandana, Yash and Viren (I hope they maintain Vandana and Viren like this only).
Lovely scenes were Vandana-Viren scene: I love the way Viren came to help and was smiling looking at DivSid wedding pic (He was looking genuninly happy for them) and Vandana too understand his pain when he said in my wedding me, Nivi and humare pandit ji were present but he knows how to divert mind of others by asking her about his dharampatni (here I must say both have good comfort level as Vandana always reply smilingly to all his queries).
NivRen morning scene was mindblowing: For the first time Nivi was actually behaving like kid who is curious to know Viren's surprise and rest I will go whatever Millie said about Nivi leaving past and moving further and Viren asked her that he will always protect her.  
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hahah this reminds me..
so the other day we had a dinner party at my house and my ammi and her friends were talking about me getting married so then my friend hears and the next day she sets me up to meet this guy that she thought would be good for me. So he and I are talking and he's like what are my hobbies and I ignored telling him about CCBM and IF so then the time progresses and I'm like oh God I have to go home and watch Navz Di's uploads of the NivRen scenes because normally her uploads show up for me around evening time (since I am in New York City and what not) so then he's like oh are you in a rush? Is it getting too late and I'm like no it's just it's almost 6pm and he's like and..? Then before I could say anything I was like VIREN and he looks at me like whatt!!? And then I'm like Kiran.. my friend is waiting (I was bsing) and then when I said bye to him, I called him Viren -___- My future husband has some serious competition between my laptop and Viren Sood. Pity him... I already do.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that's hilarious. Be careful girl. πŸ˜‰ 
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

AshiπŸ€—missed you jaan. yep i feel its not viren or sid cause they were both wearing white pants. I think its nandu look at the walk lolz. But im not joking here, i really do think it is nandu but doing this upon orders from YD.

Hi Shova πŸ€— I've missed you too sweets. It just could be Nandu perhaps following someones instructions. But the only doubt I have is that Nandu is a tad bit short in height and this stalker was rather tall and well built!!! I've got Jawahar and Keshav  on my suspects list!!

@ Rach- πŸ€— . Do give us your input sweets.
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Don't say it mahi plzzz .it can'tt .n if Rs thnks also naa abt tht i swww i m gonnaa kill him .I hav still nt forgive him wht he did 2 my lovellyy Ranvir n my Lovely ragvir .d magical jodi was given such a devastating end . 😑😭 .

n jaan dis thng abt replacing thng was also told by Kinshuk also in 1 of his interview where he was asked a ques ki why he left Bidaai n was talked abt kaajal as well abt replacing n all n there Kinny himself says tht " Yaa it kind of strange thng n i really can't say abt dis .may b we both hav soome sort of carnic connection " πŸ˜‰

Why are we blaming RS for Ranvir replacement? I thought it was Kinshuk who was not interested in the dad kinda role and hence quit for professional reason?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah, I could see why hell broke loose. 
I totally understand.
And I'm not trying to offend but there's no comparison.
In the end however a lot of people became Apurva-Parul fans.
Sorry I can't call him A--- ahem Ranvir was the only Anmol.

Oh plzz yaar don't make me remember ranvir's death n ragvir's seperation becoz now also i start cryng whenever i see Ragvir videoes Cry .Still can't imagine ki d magical jodi Ragvir was given such a devastating end .

tht leap thng is my biggest nightmare ,never ever dared 2 watch it after 9 july 2010 .Ragvir , ragini , Ranvir n Bidaai all 4 of them ended on 9 july 2010 ( ranvir's death ) Cry
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that's hilarious. Be careful girl. πŸ˜‰ 

Lmaaaaao, OMG MAHI DI!!!
Seriously?
Calling your future husband VIREN?
The same kinda-ish thing happened to me in school to, and the whole class stared at me like, WHO THE HELL IS VIREN?
I was like, aaaaaaaaah Viren, I mean, I'm in paaaaiiiin!!!
Thank God my teacher didn't question me! 😳