Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

arrey tamu 2nd pe toh sanhu hai..meri partner in crime hehe

Sanju phir main kahan gayi ? 😲😲 . me 2 is sabse pehle in line .😆😉
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
Milee Di... LOVED YOUR POST!

First off, I want to say, at first I thought that they would show the stalker be Bhuvan's ghost too because the first time the light turned on, we saw Bhuvan's picture with the flowers on it and I was sure that it was his aatma but then I remembered that yeh koi bhoot ki kahani nahin hai so I was like okay forget it and I calmed down. I would have freaked the hell out if I was Nivi though. 

Secondly, I loved the Viren-Vandhana scene. I was sooo sad when he said that only Dada Ji wasn't there for Sid's wedding but no one was there for mine. Then he goes how he just kidding but one thing behind Viren is that no matter what, behind every joke he makes, there is certain truth and it is true that he is still kind of upset the way he and Nivi got married because deep down he knows that Nivi deserves a huge spectacular wedding so he could make hers his in front of the whole world! Or all of Shimla at least.

Thirdly, what if we're all wrong about Vandhana? If you saw Bidaai then the last person we could ever suspect was the culprit in killing Aalekh's grandfather and turning him crazy (his choti maa). NO ONE EXPECTED THAT! But it was because she had soo much bottled up inside her because of her past. What if it's something like that with Vandhana? What if she is like upset because of everything that happened with her when she first married into the house and all the crap that she was put through because of Yashondra and thus that's why she's either trying to save Nivi by trying to get her out of the house one way or another-- OR WHAT IF she does think that Keshav is behind Bhuvan's death and is trying to destroy Nivi for that? We never know... I just started to think about all this as I read your post. Honestly, anyone can be the culprit at this point.
mahix3 thumbnail
Going to eat right now. Be right back girls!
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Sanju phir main kahan gayi ? 😲😲 . me 2 is sabse pehle in line .😆😉

Is there anything left of him.............. is there anything left for me........😭
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

We do believe in girl code sweetie,  how can we do gustakhi of even thinking about Kinny when we know how you feel about him. ðŸ˜‰

Btw congrats on being COTW. ðŸ˜Š

thnk u ketty =D
hehee u all r so smart ppl..😳
I feel loved now!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee loved your analysis. I just watched NivRen bits of the episode and didn't watch the part in library. But I have to tell you we are bunch of hopeless romantics. I was also thinking the same that Nivi would have hugged Viren today in VD wasn't there. ðŸ˜³ I hope Nivi and Viren both don't get SML and remember their talk today. I don't mind everyone in that hell house going against them as long as they don't lose faith in each other.  
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Resh.....

Is there anything left of him.............. is there anything left for me........😭

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww resh dnt wrry hum tumhe kinny ka autograph laadenge ;-)
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

kitna bed se giregi yaar?
dekh khin teri tile toh nhi toot gyi? ROFL

LMAAAOOO ... Nahiiin Sanju Di. England mein tiles, mar jaayege sardi main!
Lool, Naa don't worry, nothing's broken, just my back ...
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Ok girls, here you go with my thoughts on todays episode. And I am really sorry for being so positive and optimistic towards Divya yesterday, kya karu I try to see good in everybody and always try to see things in a positive way but today I learnt my lesson that we cannot change some people and their mentality. A good lesson learned.

Hi Milee. thanks for the analysis. you really have strength to watch the episode and write so much for us. Thank a lot. And I know..you are sad that DD let you down when you actually thought she might turn around. Its ok. it happens in life. Because of you we all tried to believe in DD (her redeeming herself) and that she had some plan for S and Nivi and she will bring them etc...etc.. but what to do. We at least gave her a chance and did not assume right? everyone deserves a second chance and she blew it. even Sid blew his chance to stand up yday in front of DD. so they both have let us down. 

i had to step out for sometime bcos i could not take it anymore. but i am back and feel little better. after reading your analysis i was smiling at nivren's dialog. 

my only prob is..when they show nivi being attacked in front of everyone. she is already fighting so many battles and doing it alone like she did for DD is different. but in front of everyone is so hard. with great difficulty she is standing in that house and now they will again pull her down.

these sood jungle animals want something to pounce on and when they get something like today they will take undue advantage of her. Viren cannot be with her always. and I am not going to talk abt Sid or DD bcos they are disgrace to Humanity. 

i will watch Nivren scene from Navz when she uploads it and hopefully be positive then. love you. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago