Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

sabke mood off hai aaj!

haaye

this make -nivi-look-mad track too much stretched. they should start giving hints and viren more seriously looking into it.
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I don't know why CT is ruining all characters for us. Sid seems not to grow spine even after knowing truth about Keshav and now just to keep that spoil brat happy, he is ready to leave his childhood friend. He won't say anything regarding Nivi as that will break his promise to DD.  ðŸ˜¡ And If VIren doesn't believe Nivi either than there is no point keep watching CCBM. I like to preserve my mental health. 

Milee did you watch SBS segament? I understand Viren's first reaction but even after saying multiple times that she wasn't doing anything, he was still upset with her. I really need some hope over here. 

I agree with Di here 100000% !!!
Like Siddarth has all the information but he's not doing anything about it and he sees the tension that it's caused in the family especially for Nivi and he knows that if he brought the truth out then at least Yashondra might not treat Nivi as bad as she has. But he is focusing on his damn selfish wife. I understand you want to focus on your married life but what the hell!?!?!?? LIKE DO YOU LIKE SEEING NIVI IN PAIN!??? He calls himself Nivi's childhood friend? No. He is just selfish. And I hate him too!
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahix3

Great minds truly think alike. I was thinking about Bidaai when I was typing that up there. I was like first they ruined Bidaai and now this show too. RS just loves setting up pain in our hearts. If he destroys NivRen the way he destroyed RagVir, I'll make sure he goes out of business! I mean seriously, I know this is the CCBM forum but he truly screwed up Bidaai. He should have ended it without killing Sadhana or Ranvir but instead he did a leap-- which I hated. Horrible. Disgusting. It was a shame. Ruined such a great story. But anyways, I just want Nivi to be happy. With a dry face! I hate seeing tears in her eyes!!

true Mahi, that's exactly how I feel.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamushi

this make -nivi-look-mad track too much stretched. they should start giving hints and viren more seriously looking into it.

arrey yaar this was to happen.didn't i predict ages ago ki nivi ka mad track shuru hoga..and now they r focusing more on it, coz only this will lead more to viren's possessiveness...both link to each other na!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, 😉
Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

See Mahi, effect of this song.. You are imagining yourself and Viren....I knew that that is why I suggested...😉. Enjoy it and imagine whatever you want to...

Hahah Di you know me. If I had the opportunity, then I'd have JetSpeed under my pallu. Like I say.. Nivi is a slowpoke. If it were me, we'd have JetSpeed Juniors by now. 😳 Viren would be mine. Haiiiii. But I don't mind him with Nivi... for now lol. As long as the CTs don't destroy their story, I'm okay with letting Nivi have Viren.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sabke mood off hai aaj!

haaye

Sanju, go and tell Kinny how upset we are with the way track is being shown so that he can tell CTs and RS..And hopefully they will change it...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjubala

Sanju, go and tell Kinny how upset we are with the way track is being shown so that he can tell CTs and RS..And hopefully they will change it...

hehe dnt wrry i shall let him know that =D
coz in a way i am dying to see the possessive side of viren already!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

arrey yaar this was to happen.didn't i predict ages ago ki nivi ka mad track shuru hoga..and now they r focusing more on it, coz only this will lead more to viren's possessiveness...both link to each other na!

Sanju, this is not the way to show possessiveness...There are lot other ways without making anybody go insane...They could have kept hatred track from family or family saying/dong something to Keshav again that would have hurt Nivi.. and this could have started Viren's obsession to keep Nivi happy and smiling as he has promised her..But making somebody going insane is very very low...
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, 😉

Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!

Haha yes Faiza! Dil to dil connection ðŸ˜Š

But seriously, this is just too much. I can't believe that the CTs are doing this. Why try to show Nivedita as pagal? Kyun? I don't understand. What did Nivi do to deserve this? Jeeze. 

As for Viren... he's always been sexy and always will be sexy and haiiiiii. If I could... actually let me not go there because then I'll be besharam (but Navz di, Rach di, Zarmeen di, Anju di, Suchi di and Sauji di already know how besharam I can be about Viren) ðŸ˜³