Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy Guyzzz hu r u all ? I know little bit sad but It's okk As rach said take positive frm dis track .I m damnn sure Viren will support n trust Nivi  till d end

Guyzz 2dy's episode was full of thrills . I likedd it as My Viren was there n also Nivren was there .But it's high time tht they should end dis MP track as now it is reallyy really a mess .😕 .

So 2dy As usual NivRen were  out of dis world  n So adorable .lovedd them .My jaanu hotiee cutipiee Viren looked damnn damnn hottt in Black Tee n thten in cream jacket (did u observe Viren is mostly wearing Cream now-a-days 😉 ) .

Viren wid tayaji

Small but emotional scene .liked it .My swwetu was loking so hott . Photoes fall frm vandan's hand n viren helps her in picking it up .Suddenly he sses 1 pic of div-sid marrige .Vandana says " Bauji was sayng ki i wish i could hav been there " on dis Viren says " Tayaji sidharth ki shaadi mein toh sab log the par meri shaadi mein sirf teen hi log the main , Nivedita aur panditji " Vandana realises tht he felt sad frm dis so she tries 2 cover it by sayng "mera vo matlab nahi tha " . Poor viren also as usual hides his pain behind his innocent smile sayng his as usual dialogue " main toh mazaak kar raha tha , mera bhi vo matlab nahi tha "😭 .awwww my poor jaan hu much pain he has in hisheart but he is unable 2 show it 2 any1 .

NivRen's scene in Bedroom

vandana brings Nivi 2 Viren's room n calls Viren's name but Viren was nt there 😕 .I thnk he might hav gone 2 search for Nivi only . By seeng Nivi's scared face he 2 gets scared for sometime n asks d matter .vandana tells d libraray n light incident whtever happened wid Nivi , on dis Viren takes Nivi 2 libraray for confirming .

Ohh Viren was so concerned for Nivi.I mean u should hav seen His face as soon as he sees Nivi scared , It looked like ki He wanted 2 hugg her . Again n Again viren was consoling nivi by sayng " yes Nivi i m wid u , i trust u .I know u r nt sayng anythng Wrong , It is nt ur imagination " He was such a swwetheart .

Wht i felt d most was such a beautiful romantic plan of Viren was totallyy ruined by tht MP 😡 .

NivRen's morning scene in Bedroom

Ohhh wowww yaar wht a adorable scene !!!!!! nivi was completly Normal n it was nt at all looking ki anythng happened last ight .She was smiling , She was happy n was givng Arti 2 whole room .She enteres in viren's room n search out for Viren by callng her name ( ohoyee hoii typical bhartiya Naari 😆😉 ) n our Viren badmash Viren again makes An dhasu entry by sayng " main yahan hun " .he was so close 2 her shoulders .Ohhhhh I was dead by seng him yaar .d way he says naa dis dialogue ahaii haiii Kyaa jadoo h yaar is bande mein 😉 .main toh completlyy fida 😳🤢 . Nivi asks him why he got ready so soon ? is he gong somewhere ? n ourr jaanu who wants an excuse 2 get nvi's attention just on top of d world .😉😆 . He says " Yes i m gong i hav loads of work " n nivi was likee kind of shocked ( must b thnkng ki mer ilawa isko aur kya kaam ho sakta h ? 😆 ) sayng Kaam ???? n he says yes kaam becoz i hav a bigg Surprise for u .Nivi asks her d surprise but hamara Badmaash batane wala tha kya .He refuses it by sayng " U hav 2 wait " 😆 . then also Nivi keeps on asking him n while answering he keeps his hand on flame n his hand gts burnt 😆 ,n nivi again blushes ( awwww my swetiee really knows hu 2 make her laugh phir chahe uske liye usse apna haath hi kyon najalana pade 😆 ) n he goes frm there .

I thnk Viren is planning 2 get Married wid Nivi infront of whole family n dis is d only surprise he is talking abt .  awwww My Hotiee was looking veryy veryy hottt ,useless 2 say it again n again as now it reallyy hardly matters now becozz we r now use 2 it 😉 .Ab toh aadat si hone lagi kinny ki hotness se 😉

Agin n Again NivRen n Viren stole d show completlyy wid their Brilliant chemistry n Actng skills 👏
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CT's have just messed up everything anyway.

Can they not jus focus on NivRen, I mean, it's so much more intresting, and it will raise their freaking "TRP's" ...

AND WE WANNA SEE NIVREN, NOT ANY OTHER TRACK THAT WILL TURN US INSANE!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sabke mood off hai aaj!
haaye
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

I understand hon, that's how I felt (even worse) when leap happened in Bidaai, I guess Bidaai taught me lesson that be prepared for worst from cts, as sooner or later they are gonna ruin it for me at least.

Great minds truly think alike. I was thinking about Bidaai when I was typing that up there. I was like first they ruined Bidaai and now this show too. RS just loves setting up pain in our hearts. If he destroys NivRen the way he destroyed RagVir, I'll make sure he goes out of business! I mean seriously, I know this is the CCBM forum but he truly screwed up Bidaai. He should have ended it without killing Sadhana or Ranvir but instead he did a leap-- which I hated. Horrible. Disgusting. It was a shame. Ruined such a great story. But anyways, I just want Nivi to be happy. With a dry face! I hate seeing tears in her eyes!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahix3

Wow Anju di... I just started listening to the song and it just took my breath away. Amazing and lovely song. I love it and sorry I'm not imaging NivRen... I'm imaging me and Viren xD 
Hey on the plus side, if Nivi goes crazy, it's easier for me to steal Viren away. I'd comfort him and then lure him into my trap 😳 Hehehe. Okay let me stop. Sorry. I just want my JetSpeed

See Mahi, effect of this song.. You are imagining yourself and Viren....I knew that that is why I suggested...😉. Enjoy it and imagine whatever you want to...
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

sabke mood off hai aaj!

haaye

Haa Sanju Dii ... 😕
Mug To Mug Connection 😆
That really cheers me up!
 But nevertheless, everything was so bitter today 😡
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Haa Sanju Dii ... 😕
Mug To Mug Connection 😆
That really cheers me up!
 But nevertheless, everything was so bitter today 😡

i think i shld cheer up..lol coz jab mera mood off hota hai show bhi mood off krdeta hai 😆
happened alot with me 🤣
faiza it's dil to dil now yaar..please 😳
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, alongwith all other I want to slap Siddharth too..How pathetic ... He is saying sorry to Mr. Bhatia...damn it...Go and say sorry to Nivi for creating such a mess in her life..You and your dumb, stupid wife. YOu have no right to call yourself as Nivi's childhood friend as you are not otherwise you would have known what kind of person Nivi is..

Viren, if you do not trust your wife then you will be our biggest enemy and I will quit CCBM..I cannot handle this kind of torture..CTs you think we have nothing better in our life...that we will take this stress too..you are absolutely wrong..we will quit CCBM....

Simi dear, no need to cry for such stupid shows... Our tears are more important to be wasted like this.. Just go and drink a glass of water and you will calm down..also take deep breaths..

I don't know why CT is ruining all characters for us. Sid seems not to grow spine even after knowing truth about Keshav and now just to keep that spoil brat happy, he is ready to leave his childhood friend. He won't say anything regarding Nivi as that will break his promise to DD.  😡 And If VIren doesn't believe Nivi either than there is no point keep watching CCBM. I like to preserve my mental health. 

Milee did you watch SBS segament? I understand Viren's first reaction but even after saying multiple times that she wasn't doing anything, he was still upset with her. I really need some hope over here. 
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

CT's have just messed up everything anyway.

Can they not jus focus on NivRen, I mean, it's so much more intresting, and it will raise their freaking "TRP's" ...

AND WE WANNA SEE NIVREN, NOT ANY OTHER TRACK THAT WILL TURN US INSANE!

Faiza, sweetie, that's not even it!!!
They have BILLIONS of tracks for this show.
Damn if they want to run it for three years like Bidaai, they can but seriously they chose THIS TRACK!?!?! Any other track is fine! Fine don't even focus on NivRen's love story yet.. focus on something else. Like reuniting the Sharmas and Soods. Or okay you can save that for later. How about another track? Any other track? Viren working in the family company? Anything else? Any other twists but NOT THIS!!!
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

OK girls with the slapping business, this is what I want and give you the reason:

1. First person HL should get slapped by both her husband and dadi. PT what ever personality he has he would never stoop such low to tell his daughter to surpress other and their feelings to gain yours and specially its his neice over there. He does know Nivi is good hearted person and Dadi because she needs to teach HL what a family means to stick with one another in good or bad times. They both better give a good slap to HL they have that authority on her as her husband and MIL.
2. Sid should give a tight slap to Divya(stupid, idiot pea brain dumb girl) for asking him to not to talk to NIvi who is his friend from childhood, and not believing & doubting her sister's and his character, and thinking that Nivi could pull all these acts to make place for herself.
3. CC should get slapped by VD big time and its time Vandana show the Sood's that she is the badi bahu of the family. For destroying her son's life and happiness, for creating such a mess in her nephew's and Nivi (who she says her adopted daughter) life.
4. BS should slap YD for going on with her status dialogues and treating NIvi bahu of Sood household as servant.
5. JW who should slap him (I was thinking Viren and Sid but I don't want them to do it and I am sure of their character that they do not disrespect elders to this extent)so its better BS, Keshav & YD
Dadaji for destroying his respect in the society and creating such havoc along with his wife in the house, Keshav for destroying his whole life and YD for killing her older son. 

Wow Milee.. i completely agree with you..
all the reasons are perfect... that too Sid slapping Divya.. i really need this to happen..
and i want Nivi to give a tight slap to Divya too... she had sacrificed her whole life just for Divya's happiness and when her character is questioned i don want her to keep silent... this s really annoying.. :(

CT torturing us to the core and I am loosing interest in the current track..
one thing that give solace is Viren's dialog today 'whatever happens i'll be there with you..' 😊