Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
"kya tum meri dost banogi?"

yeh kaha ek ladke ne, ek pati ne, ek premi ne....aur phir se ek baar shuruvat hui dosti ki.
Yes my dear friends - our NiVren are friends once again. Friendship is the bond that has tied them together and is going to tie them again. The revival of this trust and faith will tie them into love forever.

"Teri yeh kaisi ajab, meethi si saugaat hai,
tere mere darmiyan ab
ek sacha sa ahesaas hai"

Such a beautiful relation is shared by our NiVren. The journey of our NivRen is completely different if compared to any other couple. They met as strangers but helped each other as friends and are tied to each other for an eternity with sacred bond of Matrimony and once again Viren offered Nivi his friendship and this time she gladly accepted it. And now Nivi feels that she has something more than respect, friendship for Viren. Yes, she has this AHESAAS.... She has felt that she needs to give time to her present who has been waiting for her for so long and we all are rejoicing along with Viren.
So come on friends, let us all be together with NiVren in their journey of realization of their feelings for each other.

And the NivRen maniacs list keeps on increasing daily....

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred,Ashley,Shana,Mew,Monica,Mittu,Payal,Asya,Reena,  Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee

Edited by anjubala - 27 December 2010 at 9:40pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensanupamgprasheethamygod2010prajeeranragasyadadamittusinghAlariashana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014tamushidootgmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraSofnamoniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
and put me in nivren maniacs plz plz plz i jus love tghe song i keep listening song

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Bahaut Deyr Se Darr Pe Aankhe Lagi Hain.
Huzoor, Aate Aate Bahaut Deyr Kardi Hain Aapne.

KOOSH AAMDEED NivReniacs!!

Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83tamushimilee1014zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Can't believe you girls finished that last thread already!!! 
Well I'll talk to you girls after the episode tomorrow. Night di.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeshana_83tamushimilee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hello fellow NivRen Maniacs - Anju has been kind enough to began & post this new NivRen thread before she logs off for the day. But we are still on page-131 on the other Nivren thread, "NivRen - Friendship a rainbow betw 2 hearts". Please I request all to continue posting on the other thread and began using this thread only after we have reached till page-150. Thanks guys!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeshana_83milee1014zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Wow Anju loved the introduction and the title of this thread thanks for opening this thread love you

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Anju beautiful introduction and title is awesome. Stanza you put in introduction is the most I like in that song. It gives us the indication of future NivRen track. Thanks dear for opening a new thread for us. Hug I can't wait to discuss NivRen changing relationship with all my fellow NivReniacs. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83milee1014zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

"kya tum meri dost banogi?"

yeh kaha ek ladke ne, ek pati ne, ek premi ne....aur phir se ek baar shuruvat hui dosti ki.
Yes my dear friends - our NiVren are friends once again. Friendship is the bond that has tied them together and is going to tie them again. The revival of this trust and faith will tie them into love forever.

"Yeh teri kaisi meethi si saugaat hai,
tere mere darmiyan ab
ek sucha ahesaas hai"

Such a beautiful relation is shared by our NiVren. The journey of our NivRen is completely different if compared to any other couple. They met as strangers but helped each other as friends and are tied to each other for an eternity with sacred bond of Matrimony and once again Viren offered Nivi his friendship and this time she gladly accepted it. And now Nivi feels that she has something more than respect, friendship for Viren. Yes, she has this AHESAAS.... She has felt that she needs to give time to her present who has been waiting for her for so long and we all are rejoicing along with Viren.
So come on friends, let us all be together with NiVren in their journey of realization of their feelings for each other.

And the NivRen maniacs list keeps on increasing daily....

Navz, Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Milee,  Anju, Shova, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred,Ashley,Shana,Mew,Monica,Mittu,Payal,Asya,Reena,  Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Sauji, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee

Anju - thanks for opening the thread...although I dont write much on the posts... I read your posts everyday and that is when i feel good about the whiole Nivren story.... It is true friendship is so important be it just a friend, lover or a husband!!! I am glad that these two individuals are now on the same page and realize how important they are to each other and the trist and respect they share for each other just pours out through their eyes...

an you imagine...they dont even need words...just through their eyes...I have seen the last scene 1000 times... just love them

I want to rename my username as mittu4Nivren.... :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83Shayafanmilee1014sihugmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index