Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Escaping the hell (AR OS) DT NOTE: Page 22 (Page 8)

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Edited*Tongue

hey my sexy churel kamini jannemaan of heaven princessHug heaven princess. kaise hai man? i missed uCry

OMG!!!ShockedShocked....Firstly i got a HUGE shock after i saw U wrote a oneshotShocked yeah look who wrote a one shot. MEEEEELOL
And second shock i got when i finish reading this Oneshot...Big smile hope the shock is a good thingLOL
it was Heavenly awesome manClapClap
I am telling u..This is the BESTESTESTESTEST oneshot i ever readBig smile OMG R U SERIOUSShocked thank you soooo much man. i am so overwhelmed right now with all these commentsBig smile
I am lack of words right now but hope u can understand my feelings my kamini jannemaanWink
I loved the way u protrait the condition of Girls Early marriageEmbarrassed
This is a wrong practice and The riddhima of ur OS reflects it Damn awesomelyClapClap
And How her Dad Killed her Big sis was like DAMN man..Angry yeah yeah i can understand ur feelings but man i can't explain my feelings after reading all these comments. first i thought that i shouldn't have posted this os u know. am glad that riddhima's character did her job properlyLOL like that word "damn awesomely"LOL yeah some dads are like that. anyways mitti daal yaar prinzu tu meri kuch zyada hi tarif nahi kar rahiLOL 
How could a father do that with her Own childAngryOuch
I got emotional in that Part...Cry aww sorry to make u cry but i had to pen down the harsh truth of today's world
And then came our superman Armaan to the rescueWink
OMG!!!...he was BEYOND DESCRIPTIONDay Dreaming
When he stepped in I was feeling like Finding water in a desert...exactly like riddhimaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And how he saved her was out of the WorldTongue
And i love riddhima's inner mind talkingsLOLLOL
hehe armaan did come like a hero and saved her but hero was too talkativeLOL OMG that was exact feeling i wanted to give my readers like finding water in desert. haha that inner mind talking was mines btwWinkLOL
Above all I LOVE EVERY BIT OF THIS ONESHOTBig smile
And i LOVE u even more for writing an awesome oneshot like thisBig smile
Hats off to u Jannemaan....StarStar
Thanks for the PM
AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF UR COMMENTBig smile
thank you bbz.
love u muahz
love
sani

love you
Prinzu
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shininggal2008Mrs.Hulk

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arlover_aditi

m so glad u wrote this one shot sani...n there is nothing to be taken in racist way...its all about humanity u see...even some of the indian villages have child marriage n all....and thats so not right...if sumthing terribly inhuman is happening in our society we have the right to voice against it...n this os is sumthing i truely love...with all my heart!  Clap

omg u lot my word seriously and sacchi mucchi mein giving me long commentsLOL thank you bbz but u know some people mind just start on how can u say about our country like this and blah blah, so i put that note. yup i do believe in voicing my opinion and am not scared to publicly say that these customs are just WRONG! omg thank you bbz. i love u tooBig smile

n here comes the famous "m elder so m always right" mentality...gawd...seriously...i dun understand y elders tend to think that way...just coz we r kids doesn't mean we will always be wrong...and the relatives well...they just wana have fun of wtv is going on...sumtimes i wonder y our parents get so much affected by wat others r saying...coz all of us knw...that for them its just another drama...not like they really care!

yeah i know in countries like india/ pak that line is common and ur right about the mentality. but thank god now not much people think like that. reletives have got nothing to do with it and they just pass commentsAngry bbz even i don't know why parents care so much about rishtedaars. even my parents does.LOL

he actually killed his own daughter just coz some shyty things others had to say? Just coz it hurt his male ego? I can't believe hw any1 can be this heartless. Not even a bit of regret or sorrow for wat he did? And the others were cheering n clapping? Whoa'cool'.all these ppl do they even know wat they are dng? God ya Allah won't ever forgive such ppl'!! :|

some men are like that. their izzat comes before anything. they don't even have any regrets and poor women can't do anything aswell. they should voice their opinion man seriously. yeah god will never forgive such people.

Riddhima was lucky enough to be saved from this torture'all this can be changed'women can live their life the way they want to only if all women come together to fight against the injustice against them. They say na..god helps those who help themselves. Smile

that sentence of urs is so true that god helps who help themselves. untill they don't stand up for themselves and their kids, women will get crushed like that always. riddhima's mum should have spoken up for aaliya but she kept quite. riddhima was indeed lucky but not everyone is lucky like her.

And lastly'the way armaan supported her'took her out of the mess'was really touching'keep writing such beautiful one shots sani! Clap Clap Big smile

thank you bbz. ur comment was really nice. like sacchiLOL

love

sani

Loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arlover_aditi

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat4ever

awesome os...........too good.....ClapClap
nd d concept is just fab....ClapClap
i hate dat  such things still happen in this
modern era..AngryDead
but i knw these things still happens.......Shocked
nd i so wnt to kill riddhima's dad.......Angry
i mean a father chopping his daughter's head n people are praising him...mentally sick people....
DeadConfused
Ouchrihana aka ridhima nd armaan love was like a fairy tale in ur os
........EmbarrassedTongue
sweeet n beautiful
............Tongue
i loved d the whole concept

n d way u wrote made it more amazing

just loved it...............Tongue

luv
jannat.........Embarrassed

thank you bbz and yes such people still exist in today's worldAngry those bystanders don't have anything better to do.Angry 
aww thanks for praising my writing skillsEmbarrassed so sweet of u
love
sani
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

mindblowing update
thank you
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_4_karan

Hey i loved the OS... poor Riddhima she had to go through so much i seriously cn't imagine how parents cn think or treat ther kids like this... n omg wen he killed his elder daughter i was really in tears even i read a lot of stuff like this n it seriously breaks my heart thinking how cruel n inhuman cn some people be... n trust me u wrote the whole thing very nicely...
i am sorry to make u cry but stuff like that seriously happen. thank you bbz. am glad u could understand riddhima and her character. 

Now coming to the fun part tht's the running one... god it was seriously like a fairytale... i loved how they met like stranger n thn got along... i loved Armaan's talkative self soo much he was jst so cute... n thn wen the love seed started growing in ther hearts awww tht was such a cute part... n thn finally wen everything was ok n she was back to England i was like thnk god they are safe...
innit a fairytale.LOL i was like kuch zyada hi nahi ho gaya but then i was like nah it looks like a fairytale, so sab chalta haiLOL armaan's all about yak yak yakLOL yeah when they finally reached england, her problems came to an end. but people often feel lonely aswell

I loved the last bit the most specially the way he confessed... "we met like people meet in fairytales. I charged in and rescued you. We both spent a night of our life together escaping from that village of yours. We promised each other to stay together always. You still don't get it Riddhima" "miss Riddhima who just got a new life. Will be my girlfriend? Then after a few years my wife? And then after a few years the mother of my kids and then after a few yea" God he's jst so cute... i loved the confession the happy ending... u shld seriously write more often i wld love to read more frm u... thnx alot for the Pm :) 
aww thanks bbz and am glad that u liked the confession. he;s not just cute but damn cheesy as wellLOL aww i would love to write more aswellEmbarrassed

crazy_4_karan

RUBA-SIDDIQUI Goldie
RUBA-SIDDIQUI
RUBA-SIDDIQUI

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hey dear
amazing os
liked it
thnx 4 the pm

Sani_Rani

arlover_aditi Senior Member
arlover_aditi
arlover_aditi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by arlover_aditi

m so glad u wrote this one shot sani...n there is nothing to be taken in racist way...its all about humanity u see...even some of the indian villages have child marriage n all....and thats so not right...if sumthing terribly inhuman is happening in our society we have the right to voice against it...n this os is sumthing i truely love...with all my heart!  Clap

omg u lot my word seriously and sacchi mucchi mein giving me long commentsLOL  lol i was actually gna comment here the way i comment on my mr. a....u knw ek ek line pe comment karne waali thi...but thn i had to rush...so cudnt do that LOL

thank you bbz but u know some people mind just start on how can u say about our country like this and blah blah, so i put that note. yup i do believe in voicing my opinion and am not scared to publicly say that these customs are just WRONG! omg thank you bbz. i love u tooBig smile        

yea i know some ppl dun really need ne reason to start fighting...i mean idk when they will ever understand that its nt abt "pakistan" or "india" ...its nt abt the cultures n castes n traditions...its just abt humanity.....i care a damn abt the place or the religion they belong to...all that matters is a persons thoughts, nature, love n care....n i guess...each n every person needs to realize this!!

n here comes the famous "m elder so m always right" mentality...gawd...seriously...i dun understand y elders tend to think that way...just coz we r kids doesn't mean we will always be wrong...and the relatives well...they just wana have fun of wtv is going on...sumtimes i wonder y our parents get so much affected by wat others r saying...coz all of us knw...that for them its just another drama...not like they really care!

yeah i know in countries like india/ pak that line is common and ur right about the mentality. but thank god now not much people think like that.

ohhh god...u have no idea hw much that still goes on...onli 10% of the population's mentality has changed...rest still have their own misconceptions abt things....i mean...i hear it so many times...dun adopt western culture n all...n all i want to ask them is...wat's so wrong with the western culture? i mean dun get me wrong...i really value n respect indian culture n i have no problem in following them...bt the thing that irks me the most is...just coz we r younger to u...doesnt mean we wnt have ne brain at all...ohh for heavens sake trust our brains sometimes as well...!! lol sorry...seems like m taking out all my anger hereLOL

reletives have got nothing to do with it and they just pass commentsAngry bbz even i don't know why parents care so much about rishtedaars. even my parents does.LOL  

u have no idea babe hw much i have to bear all that shyty things LOL...plus living in india brings its fair share of bad luck (bad luck onli in the relatives ka case) as well....the relatives r so hella nosy...n i always have to hear that lecture of...behave like this...dress like this....smile like this...tok like this...n i am always left thinking 'hey bhagwaan agar abhi yeh haal hai...toh aage jaake agar mujhe koi ladka dekhne aayega shaadi ke liye tab kya hoga' LOL

he actually killed his own daughter just coz some shyty things others had to say? Just coz it hurt his male ego? I can't believe hw any1 can be this heartless. Not even a bit of regret or sorrow for wat he did? And the others were cheering n clapping? Whoa'cool'.all these ppl do they even know wat they are dng? God ya Allah won't ever forgive such ppl'!! :|

some men are like that. their izzat comes before anything. they don't even have any regrets and poor women can't do anything aswell. they should voice their opinion man seriously. yeah god will never forgive such people.  onli if ppl cud keep their ego away...this world would have been a better place! Smile

Riddhima was lucky enough to be saved from this torture'all this can be changed'women can live their life the way they want to only if all women come together to fight against the injustice against them. They say na..god helps those who help themselves. Smile

that sentence of urs is so true that god helps who help themselves. untill they don't stand up for themselves and their kids, women will get crushed like that always. riddhima's mum should have spoken up for aaliya but she kept quite. riddhima was indeed lucky but not everyone is lucky like her.

And lastly'the way armaan supported her'took her out of the mess'was really touching'keep writing such beautiful one shots sani! Clap Clap Big smile

thank you bbz. ur comment was really nice. like sacchiLOL 

i wud have strangled u right away if u wudnt have liked my comment LOL...lol...n btw missy...wen r u updating mr. a?? *raised eyebrow*  i wana knw wats gna happen next wid the "trying-to-be-perfect-bahu" and "trying-to-get-my-wild-wifey-back" LOL

love

sani

Loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

Edited by arlover_aditi - 28 December 2010 at 6:24am

Sani_Rani

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
@aditi- am going to town now, so i'll reply to ur hot anger blasted comment after come homeLOL
looolllzzzz trying to get my wild wifey back just cracked me upROFL ur too good bbz. love u and mr a will be updated after exams. teeheeLOL
love
sani

Go to top