Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Escaping the hell (AR OS) DT NOTE: Page 22 (Page 7)

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

awesome 
:)
than you :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shininggal2008

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

i can't believe such things still happen in this modern era

i mean a fatehr chopping his daughter's head n people are praising him
its gross
i felt really bad after reading about aliyah's death n rihana aka ridhima tale was like a fairy tale
sweeet n lovy dovy
i loved d the whole concept
n d way u wrote made it more amazing
just loved it

luv
aarti

p.s-even i want a dictionary like ridhima to praise u LOL
okay ur comment made me laugh then blush.EmbarrassedLOL
yeah that father chopping daughter's head story is true. so stuff like that do happen. seriously it's gross but some people just follow their customs in the name of religion.Angry
haha the love story was quite lovey dovy

about the dictionary, that was so sweet of u man. love u
love
sani

shininggal2008

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyshrey

amazing os.....
u should really write more of these os' with a social awareness message...

it was great!

love
shreya
sure bbz, am always interested in crime and writing stuff on these social problems.
thank you

shininggal2008

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

awwwwwwwwwwwwesome os yaar
d first prt was reallly touching
fabulassssssssssssssssssssss
do rite more
thanx a ton 4 d pm
thannnnnnnkkkkkk you yaarLOL

shininggal2008

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashfull

sani beautiful one shot.
the starting part was dreadfull but then it was awesome
thanks bbz. yup the concept is dreadful but true

shininggal2008

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azy123

this is simply awesome!!!!!!!
thank you man

shininggal2008

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Edited*Tongue

hey my sexy churel kamini jannemaan of heaven princessHug heaven princess. kaise hai man? i missed uCry

OMG!!!ShockedShocked....Firstly i got a HUGE shock after i saw U wrote a oneshotShocked yeah look who wrote a one shot. MEEEEELOL
And second shock i got when i finish reading this Oneshot...Big smile hope the shock is a good thingLOL
it was Heavenly awesome manClapClap
I am telling u..This is the BESTESTESTESTEST oneshot i ever readBig smile OMG R U SERIOUSShocked thank you soooo much man. i am so overwhelmed right now with all these commentsBig smile
I am lack of words right now but hope u can understand my feelings my kamini jannemaanWink
I loved the way u protrait the condition of Girls Early marriageEmbarrassed
This is a wrong practice and The riddhima of ur OS reflects it Damn awesomelyClapClap
And How her Dad Killed her Big sis was like DAMN man..Angry yeah yeah i can understand ur feelings but man i can't explain my feelings after reading all these comments. first i thought that i shouldn't have posted this os u know. am glad that riddhima's character did her job properlyLOL like that word "damn awesomely"LOL yeah some dads are like that. anyways mitti daal yaar prinzu tu meri kuch zyada hi tarif nahi kar rahiLOL 
How could a father do that with her Own childAngryOuch
I got emotional in that Part...Cry aww sorry to make u cry but i had to pen down the harsh truth of today's world
And then came our superman Armaan to the rescueWink
OMG!!!...he was BEYOND DESCRIPTIONDay Dreaming
When he stepped in I was feeling like Finding water in a desert...exactly like riddhimaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And how he saved her was out of the WorldTongue
And i love riddhima's inner mind talkingsLOLLOL
hehe armaan did come like a hero and saved her but hero was too talkativeLOL OMG that was exact feeling i wanted to give my readers like finding water in desert. haha that inner mind talking was mines btwWinkLOL
Above all I LOVE EVERY BIT OF THIS ONESHOTBig smile
And i LOVE u even more for writing an awesome oneshot like thisBig smile
Hats off to u Jannemaan....StarStar
Thanks for the PM
AND I LOVED EVERY BIT OF UR COMMENTBig smile
thank you bbz.
love u muahz
love
sani

love you
Prinzu
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shininggal2008Mrs.Hulk

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arlover_aditi

m so glad u wrote this one shot sani...n there is nothing to be taken in racist way...its all about humanity u see...even some of the indian villages have child marriage n all....and thats so not right...if sumthing terribly inhuman is happening in our society we have the right to voice against it...n this os is sumthing i truely love...with all my heart!  Clap

omg u lot my word seriously and sacchi mucchi mein giving me long commentsLOL thank you bbz but u know some people mind just start on how can u say about our country like this and blah blah, so i put that note. yup i do believe in voicing my opinion and am not scared to publicly say that these customs are just WRONG! omg thank you bbz. i love u tooBig smile

n here comes the famous "m elder so m always right" mentality...gawd...seriously...i dun understand y elders tend to think that way...just coz we r kids doesn't mean we will always be wrong...and the relatives well...they just wana have fun of wtv is going on...sumtimes i wonder y our parents get so much affected by wat others r saying...coz all of us knw...that for them its just another drama...not like they really care!

yeah i know in countries like india/ pak that line is common and ur right about the mentality. but thank god now not much people think like that. reletives have got nothing to do with it and they just pass commentsAngry bbz even i don't know why parents care so much about rishtedaars. even my parents does.LOL

he actually killed his own daughter just coz some shyty things others had to say? Just coz it hurt his male ego? I can't believe hw any1 can be this heartless. Not even a bit of regret or sorrow for wat he did? And the others were cheering n clapping? Whoa'cool'.all these ppl do they even know wat they are dng? God ya Allah won't ever forgive such ppl'!! :|

some men are like that. their izzat comes before anything. they don't even have any regrets and poor women can't do anything aswell. they should voice their opinion man seriously. yeah god will never forgive such people.

Riddhima was lucky enough to be saved from this torture'all this can be changed'women can live their life the way they want to only if all women come together to fight against the injustice against them. They say na..god helps those who help themselves. Smile

that sentence of urs is so true that god helps who help themselves. untill they don't stand up for themselves and their kids, women will get crushed like that always. riddhima's mum should have spoken up for aaliya but she kept quite. riddhima was indeed lucky but not everyone is lucky like her.

And lastly'the way armaan supported her'took her out of the mess'was really touching'keep writing such beautiful one shots sani! Clap Clap Big smile

thank you bbz. ur comment was really nice. like sacchiLOL

love

sani

Loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

arlover_aditi

Go to top