Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Escaping the hell (AR OS) DT NOTE: Page 22 (Page 15)

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]diya jeeee exams ke pressure tale dabi hui huLOL OMG u can truely go on and on. wah kya gussa bhara hai in sharabi aankho meinROFL i can just pray to god that these backward people get some senses and stop thisOuch haha this time i tried to be a bit seriousLOL but u see me being dr sani basket rani, i couldn't help but put my ssg in itLOL how r u bbz? may allah bless u as well and shower u with happiness and acha sa patiWinkLOL[/QUOTE]

ohh exams....GOOD LUCK ...kab khattam ho rehay hain .....
arrey madam na sharabi ankhein hain na gussa.......bas aapka OS perh kar josh agaya ....LOLLOL
nd BABA SANI ....ALLAH apki dua kabool karey ....husband aacha ho ...warna na hoo LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseen

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaa1pk

diya jeeee exams ke pressure tale dabi hui huLOL OMG u can truely go on and on. wah kya gussa bhara hai in sharabi aankho meinROFL i can just pray to god that these backward people get some senses and stop thisOuch haha this time i tried to be a bit seriousLOL but u see me being dr sani basket rani, i couldn't help but put my ssg in itLOL how r u bbz? may allah bless u as well and shower u with happiness and acha sa patiWinkLOL[/QUOTE]

arrey madam na sharabi ankhein hain na gussa.......bas aapka OS perh kar josh agaya ....LOLLOL
nd BABA SANI ....ALLAH apki dua kabool karey ....husband aacha ho ...warna na hoo LOLLOLEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]thank you. 10th jan ko shuru hogi anf 14th jan ko khatam.
aye haye am sure sharabi aankhe haiWink batao diya kitne larko ka dil tora hai in sharabi aankho neLOL os ya energy drink hai jo parkar josh aa gayaLOL balak baba sani ka aashirwad hamesha tumhare saath hai. jaao larki tumhe prince charming mile and tumhare 100 bacche ho and har bacche ka naam saniya hoROFL
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shine_bright

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani <3
Baby-Gurl that was SUCH an awesome OS! I mean like yeah, this is SUCH a serious topic!
&& it SUCKS being the person in that situation or even being just a PART of it!
You did one HELL of a good job showing Riddhima's character, and her emotions were portrayed such Amazingly!
I Loooooooooove the way you wrote the story, the format, and the wordings!
 && juuuuuust gonna say: I CRIED when her dad cut her head off! I am NOT even kidding!
I saw myself with tears!
Seeeeee, that story touched me!
I think Armaan was HELLA cute in heere! && ii like the way he was sorta Bindaas in the beginning but then started caring for Riddhima just like THAT!
The ending was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
&& Prom! Goooooosh i've been reading about it SO much these days that ii can't for my Prom!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks :P !
ahahaha, anyways Kaminii!
I miss you SOOOOOO Damn MUCH!
&& you need to get your BUTT back onto Yahoo, or the CC or some PLACE where THIS gurl can talk to your Face!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, && that's really all ii have to say!
You did an amazing JOB!
Oooooooooooooooooooooye meree liye ek OS likh naaa!
Agar haan hainaa tooh baata na!
I think we should write an FF together :D !
Chaaal, chalti hoon!
Taake Care Jaaan <33
MAWUHS (:
iloveyou !

-Jenny!
jennyyyyyyyy janeman ur comment was choooo chweeeettt just like ya.
yeah man we can't even imagine how u how much trapped they feelOuch and thanks for the taarifEmbarrassed bbz we are talking right now LOL i missed u toooooo and OMG i didn;t knew u read ffs aswell. it was shockLOL and stop doing my so much tareef.Embarrassed 
whenever u say we'll write an os but after my examsBig smile
love
sani
unknown. IF-Dazzler
unknown.
unknown.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
heyyy
i jus luved diss os
it was awsome :)

harneet <3

Sani_Rani

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by diyaa1pk

diya jeeee exams ke pressure tale dabi hui huLOL OMG u can truely go on and on. wah kya gussa bhara hai in sharabi aankho meinROFL i can just pray to god that these backward people get some senses and stop thisOuch haha this time i tried to be a bit seriousLOL but u see me being dr sani basket rani, i couldn't help but put my ssg in itLOL how r u bbz? may allah bless u as well and shower u with happiness and acha sa patiWinkLOL

[/QUOTE]thank you. 10th jan ko shuru hogi anf 14th jan ko khatam.
aye haye am sure sharabi aankhe haiWink batao diya kitne larko ka dil tora hai in sharabi aankho neLOL os ya energy drink hai jo parkar josh aa gayaLOL balak baba sani ka aashirwad hamesha tumhare saath hai. jaao larki tumhe prince charming mile and tumhare 100 bacche ho and har bacche ka naam saniya hoROFL

prince charming tou theek hai ...laikn 100 bachay .....kyun meri jaan kepeeechay perri hoo ...opper se har bachay ka naam saniya ....kya number assign karoon ge ..saniya1..saniya2....or larka hua tou kaya karoon ge .....SANIYA M1.....Shocked........NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........plz baba je ...ALLAH ap ko exam mai supr dopr kamyabi de ..appp 100 bachoon ko 4 mai change kar dein ....iss se ziada nai ..
[/QUOTE]

Edited by diyaa1pk - 30 December 2010 at 3:29am

Sani_Rani

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
OH MY GOODNESS SANIYA! This is one heck of an amazing one shot! damn i loved it
i literally had tears falling from my eyes in the part when the older sister was killed by her father
damn such people!

and then armaan's entry in ridhima's life, it was amazing1
a true fairytale! beautifully written
adorable lovestory of armaan and riddhima
beautiful
i loved it babe

keep it up
cheers
sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseenSani_Rani

punamluvshilpa Goldie
punamluvshilpa
punamluvshilpa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hey...nice ff ,totally different....and shayad tum nahi janti india mein bhi abhi bhi apne se 10-15 years older se saadi hoti hai....hope riddhima ka arman achcha ho.....burna reality mein koi arman nahi milta...anyways plz.cont after ur exam.....bye...

punam

Sani_Rani

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey .
This was awesome ... Very sensitive topic but handled so well. Yeah it's sad but true that the forced mrg and that too with a man double of your age is still happening now a days. when everybody talks about how the country should progress and do well , they forget to think about the people.

You wrote it very nicely  and i loved Arman in this story. The way he made Ridhima comfortable and then the story progress is mind blowing. The end was cute.. Hawwww He still didn't know her real name .. LOL

Keep writing ...

Sani_Rani

Go to top