Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Escaping the hell (AR OS) DT NOTE: Page 22 (Page 14)

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arlover_aditi

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

@aditi- am going to town now, so i'll reply to ur hot anger blasted comment after come homeLOL
looolllzzzz trying to get my wild wifey back just cracked me upROFL ur too good bbz. love u and mr a will be updated after exams. teeheeLOL
love
sani

lol sure thing...take ur own sweet time! apna kya hai...hum toh fokatiya hain! LOL
lol ty ty...! *bowing* LOL love u too sweetheart...!! n ya...give me a warning before kicking me outta here for giving stupid comments k? ....kya hai na....i need to be prepared for that! :P
loads of love!
take care!
aditi!
u know u cracked me up at the bus stop while i was reading this post thru my phone. my sister was like wat r u laughing at. muje jhoot bolna paraLOL
apni to jaise taise thori aisa ya waisa kat jayegi aapka kya hoga janabe aliWinkLOL

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Hey! this was a wonderful os. though the setting and the backdrop was a little touchy and not exactly diplomatic, the love story was quite a fairy tale. loved reading it. it was different and still the same with a happy end et al.. i just hope no one ever has to face what Riddhima's older sister did.. and even if they do, i hope they have Riddhma's good luck so they get their knight in shining armour who rescues them at the right time.. :) 
yeah i didn't really wanted to make it a dukhi OS.LOL amen. everyone gets their knight in shining amourEmbarrassed thank you for ur comments
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice shot
do write more

love
Riddss
thank you. i'll try to write more
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpI007

hey sani
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWClap
Clapseriously this so touchy OS
i felt like i m also cryingCry
i really loved it
i hate those parents when they do something like their chid
i love armaan how he  underterstand
ridzy
its so lovelyyyySmile
i hope culprit will be punishedAngryAngry
keep it up n write some more ff n OS like thatSmile
hey if u have time continue this OSTongue
convert OS into ffor write some more this OS
agar aage kabhi  or OS likho pls pm meSmile
add me ur buudy n pm list
haha quite colourful comment i must sayLOL thank you and aww am sorry for making u upset but sometimes truth is so bitter that we can't even imagine. armi is a sweetheart alwayssssLOL yeah yeah sure. i'll add u my regular pm list. welcome to sexy churel's denLOL
love
sani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwini16

awesome
loved it
thanks for pm
thank you
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

HEY DEAR......AWESOME OS YAARClap.....loved it to the core....intresting topic.....loved ARMAAN CHARACTER....DO WRITE MORE OS on AR yaar.....thanks for the PM...

take care
GEET

aww thank you geet jeeeeLOL sure bbz i'll write more

sweetdesire

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

W-O-W!  That was awesome!  God!  I almost cried reading the beginning when Riddhima's dad slit Aliya's throat.  That was so freakin' wrong!  How can they even think about getting their 15/16 year old daughters married to men doubled their age?  That's so freakin' wrong!  They should be punished.  I felt really bad for Riddhima when she met that 40 year old budha.  I literally started to vomit when I read that part.  Those men have serious issues.  Armaan is always a life savior.  Loved their encounter and the way Armaan flirted with her.  Riddhima's thoughts were cherry on top.  Did Riddhima ever tell Armaan that her name is Rihana?  LOL.  Poor guy is quite desperate to know her name, isn't he?  LOL.  I liked the ending very much.  Riddhima is a dumbo.  Could she really not tell that Armaan loves her?  God!  She's slow.  Anyways, thanks for the PM.  And madam, aapko apne FFs yaad hain na?  Sinister Love (which I want to be updated right now), My Mr. A, We Gambled With Our Dead Lives?  Inn ko update kab karogi?
O-M-G look whose here?LOL kaisi hai jaanemanBig smile thank you and sorry. lol now thank you for ur beautiful praises and sorry for making u cry *pout* but some truth are that bitter. for their khandan ki izzat those type of people can do anything. haha even i loved writing riddhima's thoughtsLOL armaan does yak yak with volume and riddhima does yak yak in her head mutelyLOL lol u can decide whether she told him or not. i thought to end at that point. bechara armaanLOL yeah man riddhima is a big time dumbo. bechara armaan gave her so many signs but kam akkal samajhi hi nahiLOL. jinzyyyy jeeee i'll update after my exams pakkaBig smile
love
sani

Medha.

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 12

Go to top