Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaa1pk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

diya jeeee exams ke pressure tale dabi hui hu๐Ÿ˜† OMG u can truely go on and on. wah kya gussa bhara hai in sharabi aankho mein๐Ÿคฃ i can just pray to god that these backward people get some senses and stop this haha this time i tried to be a bit serious๐Ÿ˜† but u see me being dr sani basket rani, i couldn't help but put my ssg in it๐Ÿ˜† how r u bbz? may allah bless u as well and shower u with happiness and acha sa pati๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ohh exams....GOOD LUCK ...kab khattam ho rehay hain .....
arrey madam na sharabi ankhein hain na gussa.......bas aapka OS perh kar josh agaya ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nd BABA SANI ....ALLAH apki dua kabool karey ....husband aacha ho ...warna na hoo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
diya jeeee exams ke pressure tale dabi hui hu๐Ÿ˜† OMG u can truely go on and on. wah kya gussa bhara hai in sharabi aankho mein๐Ÿคฃ i can just pray to god that these backward people get some senses and stop this haha this time i tried to be a bit serious๐Ÿ˜† but u see me being dr sani basket rani, i couldn't help but put my ssg in it๐Ÿ˜† how r u bbz? may allah bless u as well and shower u with happiness and acha sa pati๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE]

arrey madam na sharabi ankhein hain na gussa.......bas aapka OS perh kar josh agaya ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nd BABA SANI ....ALLAH apki dua kabool karey ....husband aacha ho ...warna na hoo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]thank you. 10th jan ko shuru hogi anf 14th jan ko khatam.
aye haye am sure sharabi aankhe hai๐Ÿ˜‰ batao diya kitne larko ka dil tora hai in sharabi aankho ne๐Ÿ˜† os ya energy drink hai jo parkar josh aa gaya๐Ÿ˜† balak baba sani ka aashirwad hamesha tumhare saath hai. jaao larki tumhe prince charming mile and tumhare 100 bacche ho and har bacche ka naam saniya ho๐Ÿคฃ
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shine_bright

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani <3
Baby-Gurl that was SUCH an awesome OS! I mean like yeah, this is SUCH a serious topic!
&& it SUCKS being the person in that situation or even being just a PART of it!
You did one HELL of a good job showing Riddhima's character, and her emotions were portrayed such Amazingly!
I Loooooooooove the way you wrote the story, the format, and the wordings!
 && juuuuuust gonna say: I CRIED when her dad cut her head off! I am NOT even kidding!
I saw myself with tears!
Seeeeee, that story touched me!
I think Armaan was HELLA cute in heere! && ii like the way he was sorta Bindaas in the beginning but then started caring for Riddhima just like THAT!
The ending was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
&& Prom! Goooooosh i've been reading about it SO much these days that ii can't for my Prom!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks :P !
ahahaha, anyways Kaminii!
I miss you SOOOOOO Damn MUCH!
&& you need to get your BUTT back onto Yahoo, or the CC or some PLACE where THIS gurl can talk to your Face!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, && that's really all ii have to say!
You did an amazing JOB!
Oooooooooooooooooooooye meree liye ek OS likh naaa!
Agar haan hainaa tooh baata na!
I think we should write an FF together :D !
Chaaal, chalti hoon!
Taake Care Jaaan <33
MAWUHS (:
iloveyou !

-Jenny!

jennyyyyyyyy janeman ur comment was choooo chweeeettt just like ya.
yeah man we can't even imagine how u how much trapped they feel and thanks for the taarif๐Ÿ˜ณ bbz we are talking right now LOL i missed u toooooo and OMG i didn;t knew u read ffs aswell. it was shock๐Ÿ˜† and stop doing my so much tareef.๐Ÿ˜ณ 
whenever u say we'll write an os but after my exams๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love
sani
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy
i jus luved diss os
it was awsome :)

harneet <3
diyaa1pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

diya jeeee exams ke pressure tale dabi hui hu๐Ÿ˜† OMG u can truely go on and on. wah kya gussa bhara hai in sharabi aankho mein๐Ÿคฃ i can just pray to god that these backward people get some senses and stop this haha this time i tried to be a bit serious๐Ÿ˜† but u see me being dr sani basket rani, i couldn't help but put my ssg in it๐Ÿ˜† how r u bbz? may allah bless u as well and shower u with happiness and acha sa pati๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

thank you. 10th jan ko shuru hogi anf 14th jan ko khatam.
aye haye am sure sharabi aankhe hai๐Ÿ˜‰ batao diya kitne larko ka dil tora hai in sharabi aankho ne๐Ÿ˜† os ya energy drink hai jo parkar josh aa gaya๐Ÿ˜† balak baba sani ka aashirwad hamesha tumhare saath hai. jaao larki tumhe prince charming mile and tumhare 100 bacche ho and har bacche ka naam saniya ho๐Ÿคฃ

prince charming tou theek hai ...laikn 100 bachay .....kyun meri jaan kepeeechay perri hoo ...opper se har bachay ka naam saniya ....kya number assign karoon ge ..saniya1..saniya2....or larka hua tou kaya karoon ge .....SANIYA M1.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ........NAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........plz baba je ...ALLAH ap ko exam mai supr dopr kamyabi de ..appp 100 bachoon ko 4 mai change kar dein ....iss se ziada nai ..
Edited by diyaa1pk - 13 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OH MY GOODNESS SANIYA! This is one heck of an amazing one shot! damn i loved it
i literally had tears falling from my eyes in the part when the older sister was killed by her father
damn such people!

and then armaan's entry in ridhima's life, it was amazing1
a true fairytale! beautifully written
adorable lovestory of armaan and riddhima
beautiful
i loved it babe

keep it up
cheers
sonia
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey...nice ff ,totally different....and shayad tum nahi janti india mein bhi abhi bhi apne se 10-15 years older se saadi hoti hai....hope riddhima ka arman achcha ho.....burna reality mein koi arman nahi milta...anyways plz.cont after ur exam.....bye...

punam
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey .
This was awesome ... Very sensitive topic but handled so well. Yeah it's sad but true that the forced mrg and that too with a man double of your age is still happening now a days. when everybody talks about how the country should progress and do well , they forget to think about the people.

You wrote it very nicely  and i loved Arman in this story. The way he made Ridhima comfortable and then the story progress is mind blowing. The end was cute.. Hawwww He still didn't know her real name .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep writing ...
arlover_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

u know u cracked me up at the bus stop while i was reading this post thru my phone. my sister was like wat r u laughing at. muje jhoot bolna para๐Ÿ˜†

apni to jaise taise thori aisa ya waisa kat jayegi aapka kya hoga janabe ali๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

lol hahah...happens happens...u r lucky that ur sister was der with u....once i just cracked up reading sum1s msg on my cell....n i was standing alone...so obviously ppl started looking at me in a weird way! ๐Ÿ˜† i so wanted to scream "what?? cant u see m reading msgs? for heavens sake...m nt mad ya" ๐Ÿ˜† bt thn i just shut up...n started walking trying hard nt to laugh again! ๐Ÿ˜›
hayye....humara kya hoga yeh toh khud bhagwaan bhi nahi jaante...toh hum aapko kaise batayein? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Caramel_21 thumbnail
Rockstar is back with a bang..
and wrote a LONG one shot..hmmm...impressive.. ;P
will be back to edit the comment.. :-D

Edited:

hey Rockstar you rock babe๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..so the subject is a sensitive issue about forceful marriage. I have not much information regarding this, so can't comment in detail but yes I enjoyed the love story as the backdrop very much. there was a cuteness, naughtiness and an innocence in Riddhima's character which I found very adorable. Poor Armaan still couldn't get her real name that was fun.๐Ÿ˜†..  and this was followed by your touch of humor which made the love story quite entertaining..loved it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for the Pm and I hope your exams are going well..
do write more but don't forget about your FF's also..

Love Superstar..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Caramel_21 - 13 years ago