Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
W-O-W!  That was awesome!  God!  I almost cried reading the beginning when Riddhima's dad slit Aliya's throat.  That was so freakin' wrong!  How can they even think about getting their 15/16 year old daughters married to men doubled their age?  That's so freakin' wrong!  They should be punished.  I felt really bad for Riddhima when she met that 40 year old budha.  I literally started to vomit when I read that part.  Those men have serious issues.  Armaan is always a life savior.  Loved their encounter and the way Armaan flirted with her.  Riddhima's thoughts were cherry on top.  Did Riddhima ever tell Armaan that her name is Rihana?  LOL.  Poor guy is quite desperate to know her name, isn't he?  LOL.  I liked the ending very much.  Riddhima is a dumbo.  Could she really not tell that Armaan loves her?  God!  She's slow.  Anyways, thanks for the PM.  And madam, aapko apne FFs yaad hain na?  Sinister Love (which I want to be updated right now), My Mr. A, We Gambled With Our Dead Lives?  Inn ko update kab karogi?
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
my dear sexy churel
i just love u for this one
have no words
its beautiful
sachi mein
thanks a ton for the pm

love
pooja
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

okay ur comment made me laugh then blush.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yeah that father chopping daughter's head story is true. so stuff like that do happen. seriously it's gross but some people just follow their customs in the name of religion.😑
haha the love story was quite lovey dovy

about the dictionary, that was so sweet of u man. love u
love
sani

no actually its true i  now really neesd a dictionary coz d writers here
are writing amazingly beautiful things n i m lagging words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

y did u blushπŸ˜•

i think u deserve al d applauseπŸ‘

luv
aarti
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
A very nice OS.
I feel so bad for Aliyah.Such a heartless father.
I really loved the way AR met and their journey began.
I loved this OS a lot.
Very well written.Well done.
Plz come up with more ffs in future.
love Asma
alishaL786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Great job!! πŸ˜Š
fantastic update! 
thanks for the pm!! πŸ˜Š
~Alisha~
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was simply awsum.....

loved the way u wrote........

fantastic...

n its a fact...in remote areas of...not only in pakistan...its in india as well...n i guess more then pak its common practice in india....... "no offensive guys...a simple fact...im indian myself......but its true..."

n it should be stopped.........

just loved it.........

beautiful end.........

thnx for the pm........

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 13 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

You write such a fabulous OS and then keep your expectations high for a long comment. Which world do you come from, ma'am? Seriously girl, I am beyond speechless. I don't have the perfect words to say what message this OS has spread out. I have like so much to comment about but words just fall short to explain them. Twinzy firstly I am super surprised to see a pm related to your OS waiting for me in my in-box because I really didn't expect you to write one until January. Is this my New Year gift? (It better beπŸ˜†).

Anyways, coming back to the OS. Hun, not only have you written an OS this time but as well spread out a message to all. I don't understand why it seemed to you that it could be racist - Because it's not at all. I feel really sorry to know that these sort of inhuman tortures still exist but no wonder it is a bitter truth. It definitely is a very touchy topic but yet you have written it so genuinely - you are for sure a very talented writer. You started the OS with such a topic that could have ended up hurting people if not written in a proper way but when I read your writing I must say that it has been written perfectly. Not only have you spread a nice message out there to people but as well proved that if people choose the right track, some life can as well end in a fairytale. Yes, it was no less than a fairytale.

Remember while chatting, you weren't sure if you ended the story well and you wanted to know what I thought about it? Twinzy, I believe this was a wonderful ending. 

I love your writing skills but I love you more πŸ˜›β€οΈ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS....loved the way u describe everything ...
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing

i can't believe the father actually killed hi 16 year daughter

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kamal_23