Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

karan hetal?

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
hellow
as u know abhi Mona aur Anukalp ki shaadi hai..so do u think its more chances of Hetal and Karan jodi now..i really want to c them togheter so what u think?
now will both families be togheter more than before so maybe Hetal & Karan ki jodi ka chance haiBig smile

hope so
share u opinions too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisherma

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
i think u are right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_

kanuuu Newbie
kanuuu
kanuuu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
well we can't say anything.....let's c what wil happen...
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yup, that is possible now.
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
It will be nice to see them together.  Yes, it is a good way of thinking, and I hope it happens.  This show is full of surprises(at least that is my view),  see I am still waiting to see Anukalp and Mona together.

Matki ke saath abhi Mona... Anukalp ke ghar nahin pahunchi abhi tak(only almost there).
Pahunchte pahunchate kahin kutch ho na jaye.  I just hope everything goes right and Mona tells Anukalp..."I ... ...", and finally they get married.  The next could be Karan Hetal.
kanuuu Newbie
kanuuu
kanuuu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

It will be nice to see them together. Yes, it is a good way of thinking, and I hope it happens. This show is full of surprises(at least that is my view), see I am still waiting to see Anukalp and Mona together.

Matki ke saath abhi Mona... Anukalp ke ghar nahin pahunchiabhi tak(only almost there).

Pahunchte pahunchate kahinkutch hona jaye. I just hope everything goes right and Mona tells Anukalp..."I ... ...", and finally they get married. The next could be Karan Hetal.

i don't think so itz too easy Confused

what about goldie guys? He wil create problems.....he'l never let dem marry.....i guess he'l try his best to create a big scene....lol derz full masala....dekhte hai kya koga...

beetaurus

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

It will be nice to see them together.  Yes, it is a good way of thinking, and I hope it happens.  This show is full of surprises(at least that is my view),  see I am still waiting to see Anukalp and Mona together.

Matki ke saath abhi Mona... Anukalp ke ghar nahin pahunchi abhi tak(only almost there).
Pahunchte pahunchate kahin kutch ho na jaye.  I just hope everything goes right and Mona tells Anukalp..."I ... ...", and finally they get married.  The next could be Karan Hetal.

agree
lets c kiya hota hai

beetaurus

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index