iluvsagar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
finallyyyyy i am back lol awhile back when the whole music track started i quit watching odhani cause i thought the show would b ruined for me due to the new track...but just the other day i watched all the episodes i missed and realized that odhani is still an amazing show. this new track has introduced amazing new characters like rahul and sam, a lot of people don't like this track but in my opinion i love it....shantanu's character is expanding, it is nice to know that there r more things to b discovered about our main characters. I thought that shanak wudnt b shown because of all the new characters being introduced but i was wrong. This show has managed to keep me hooked from the beginning โค๏ธ Now that im back alot of vms will be coming your way and most of all i missed everybody on this forum i may not b involved in conversations with everyone here but it feels good to be back. My goal now is to become friends with everyone here ๐Ÿ˜Š hope u accept my friendship

--Amrita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back Amrita๐Ÿค—.....It has been a bumpy ride and Karan has been unwell, but things are looking much better....Each episode shows a move in the right direction....
iluvsagar thumbnail
thank you ๐Ÿค—i read on fb that he has malaria  i really hope he feels better god he really deserves a break as does every actor on star one due to the 6 a day schedule. this show is definitely one of the best on television right now
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amrita welcome back ...๐Ÿค—...there have been some ups and downs in past month ..But now  things are moving the RBO way *touchwood*..

With Karan's illness we thought the momentum wud break but must say hats off to their dedication and hard work as team..today was good..Hope it continues that way...

If any old memebr reading this post ,do jump in๐Ÿค—..With the 200 epi celebration round the corner it wud be fun if all were active on forum ...๐Ÿ˜Š
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvsagar

thank you ๐Ÿค—i read on fb that he has malaria  i really hope he feels better god he really deserves a break as does every actor on star one due to the 6 a day schedule. this show is definitely one of the best on television right now

Yes dear they shud bring back to 5 days.,its tough on the team..would wait for ur VM๐Ÿ˜Š
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

welcome back amrita๐Ÿค— my name is bona.. earlier used to be a slient member but now an active member๐Ÿ˜†... I agree with the bold... its the best show on TV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
iluvsagar thumbnail
tahnks so much yaar ๐Ÿค—its so unbelieveable i cant believe we've reached 200 episodes? feels like it was just yesterday that we were celebrating the completion of 100 episodes ๐Ÿ‘ i hope that we will all b celebrating rbo completeing 300 episodes ๐Ÿ˜ they managed to keep the show afloat despite karan's illness major kudos to the team of rbo. Im proud to be an Odhani fan :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

tahnks so much yaar ๐Ÿค—its so unbelieveable i cant believe we've reached 200 episodes? feels like it was just yesterday that we were celebrating the completion of 100 episodes ๐Ÿ‘ i hope that we will all b celebrating rbo completeing 300 episodes ๐Ÿ˜ they managed to keep the show afloat despite karan's illness major kudos to the team of rbo. Im proud to be an Odhani fan :)

Amen to what you have said AmritaClap......
iluvsagar thumbnail
hi bona im amrita ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i was a silent member as well until i came to this forum lol a lot of nice people are on here :) hope this show stays on for a long time
iluvsagar thumbnail
@The_May_Rose

no kidding we all have stuck together since the beginning :) odhani has one of the strongest fan bases ever in the history of fan bases lol and it will hopefully cont to be this way