India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

im back :)

iluvsagar Groupbie
iluvsagar
iluvsagar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
finallyyyyy i am back lol awhile back when the whole music track started i quit watching odhani cause i thought the show would b ruined for me due to the new track...but just the other day i watched all the episodes i missed and realized that odhani is still an amazing show. this new track has introduced amazing new characters like rahul and sam, a lot of people don't like this track but in my opinion i love it....shantanu's character is expanding, it is nice to know that there r more things to b discovered about our main characters. I thought that shanak wudnt b shown because of all the new characters being introduced but i was wrong. This show has managed to keep me hooked from the beginning Heart Now that im back alot of vms will be coming your way and most of all i missed everybody on this forum i may not b involved in conversations with everyone here but it feels good to be back. My goal now is to become friends with everyone here Smile hope u accept my friendship

--Amrita

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSalina25garfield1209raparthidollyAshi22destinylovekrock-Deepali-bones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Welcome back AmritaHug.....It has been a bumpy ride and Karan has been unwell, but things are looking much better....Each episode shows a move in the right direction....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

iluvsagar Groupbie
iluvsagar
iluvsagar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
thank you Hugi read on fb that he has malaria Ouch i really hope he feels better god he really deserves a break as does every actor on star one due to the 6 a day schedule. this show is definitely one of the best on television right now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piegarfield1209destinyloveThe_May_Rosebones88

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Amrita welcome back ...Hug...there have been some ups and downs in past month ..But now  things are moving the RBO way *touchwood*..

With Karan's illness we thought the momentum wud break but must say hats off to their dedication and hard work as team..today was good..Hope it continues that way...

If any old memebr reading this post ,do jump inHug..With the 200 epi celebration round the corner it wud be fun if all were active on forum ...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piedestinyloveThe_May_Rosebones88

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvsagar

thank you Hugi read on fb that he has malaria Ouch i really hope he feels better god he really deserves a break as does every actor on star one due to the 6 a day schedule. this show is definitely one of the best on television right now

Yes dear they shud bring back to 5 days.,its tough on the team..would wait for ur VMSmile
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

welcome back amritaHug my name is bona.. earlier used to be a slient member but now an active memberLOL... I agree with the bold... its the best show on TV Big smile

cutie-pieiluvsagargarfield1209destinylove

iluvsagar Groupbie
iluvsagar
iluvsagar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
tahnks so much yaar Hugits so unbelieveable i cant believe we've reached 200 episodes? feels like it was just yesterday that we were celebrating the completion of 100 episodes Clap i hope that we will all b celebrating rbo completeing 300 episodes Day Dreaming they managed to keep the show afloat despite karan's illness major kudos to the team of rbo. Im proud to be an Odhani fan :)

garfield1209destinyloveThe_May_Rosekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

tahnks so much yaar Hugits so unbelieveable i cant believe we've reached 200 episodes? feels like it was just yesterday that we were celebrating the completion of 100 episodes Clap i hope that we will all b celebrating rbo completeing 300 episodes Day Dreaming they managed to keep the show afloat despite karan's illness major kudos to the team of rbo. Im proud to be an Odhani fan :)

Amen to what you have said AmritaClap......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsagardestinylove

Go to top