India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Baruns absence

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Since Baruns wedding did he ever take a break from the show?  i thought that he would be missing for a few episodes since he went to get married then honeymoon.  Or maybe he will be absent after the bike race.  Anybody have any idea?

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
i think he went away over a weekend only as he didnt get any other days off...which is why he wasnt missing from the show
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
 I think they must have integrated the portions before and after his wedding very well. Like Ranbeer's entry; happenings at Jaiswas house etc;
whatever it is Barun's absence was never felt in this show.Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21niru273Daviash91jassie_17sunaina02

monkeydog18 Goldie
monkeydog18
monkeydog18

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
they couldve also had episodes on bank :)
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
yea so far he is been there....hats off to Barun for his non stop entertainment and dedication, even though a major event happened in his life he dint make us miss him. But i have a feeling that during this bike race Shravan might be in an accident and goes missing or something.............then Ranbir's one month stint is justified cuz Pratap will arrange for his marriage with Sanchi but Shravan comes back at the nick of the time n saves her??!! do u think this might the story line ahead??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ktmsMr.ZkDavisunaina02

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

yea so far he is been there....hats off to Barun for his non stop entertainment and dedication, even though a major event happened in his life he dint make us miss him. But i have a feeling that during this bike race Shravan might be in an accident and goes missing or something.............then Ranbir's one month stint is justified cuz Pratap will arrange for his marriage with Sanchi but Shravan comes back at the nick of the time n saves her??!! do u think this might the story line ahead??

Oh No That Should not Happen...Nothing Should Happen to My Dear Shravan..LOL.If He is out from the show for a while..then what is the point of watching it Chitra Dear....this Crap cant Take it Anymore...The Over actions of Pratap and Ranveer makes the Show Dead...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
chitra - what you are saying may happen and becuse so much talk is going on there will be a wedding ceremony ofRanbirand sachi but later shravan will come and whisk the bride away .

most probably Shravan  will lose the race .

whatever - as sandhya said , most of us would not tlike anything like accident to happen to shravan.

barun and the editors have managed shravan scenes when he was absent 13-19th december by shooting them before hand.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273kchitra77sandy.21Daviash91jassie_17anasuya43

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Agree. The bhph team handled d scenes very well. Guess they realised that the show cant do without barun. If shravans accident happens and barun is missing from d show, i dont think many ppl, except 4 loyal viewers, will continue watching. No offense to other actors, just my pov.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index