India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Sara or Pryal?????

armaan_lover Groupbie
armaan_lover
armaan_lover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
well a lot of people are talking about Priyal's innocence and that sara lacks it...i agree to u guys too an extent...

there is no doubt that priyal was innocent and comparative to her sara looks less innocent as mona

but as the track thats going on now and the future track its not only the innocence that is important...we need to see a maturity and seriousness in mona's character...which priyal would not be able to handle...she looks way too innocent and young

and on the other hand sara is a package

BUT I LOVE BOTH OF THEM....GOOD LUCK TO THEM FOR THEIR FUTURE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sizezeroaddict_RiaNa_

lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
No i think Priyal looks more cuter and more innocenter i don't like sara taking th place of the #1 Mona

Edited by lil_Rit - 27 December 2010 at 4:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalirouble_loverrayadallie

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Priyal is the real mona and will always be the real mona for me..i like sara but, mona's character doesnt suit her..the by god eew..so priyal is a better mona 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalirouble_loverrayadallie

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
yup for the future track...if mona is supposed to turn into a typical bahu..then sara is a better choice...i dont think w/o priyal RMJ would ever be the same...the innocence of a kid that she had is irreplaceable....sara does look innocent but she looks the mature type of innocence idk how to explain..m not saying sara isnt gud or anything she is gud in her own way....but priyal as mona always reminded me of my friends nd how girls under 18 are..kiddish..lol...anyways since we can do nothin lets just enjoy
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan_lover

well a lot of people are talking about Priyal's innocence and that sara lacks it...i agree to u guys too an extent...

there is no doubt that priyal was innocent and comparative to her sara looks less innocent as mona

but as the track thats going on now and the future track its not only the innocence that is important...we need to see a maturity and seriousness in mona's character...which priyal would not be able to handle...she looks way too innocent and young

and on the other hand sara is a package

BUT I LOVE BOTH OF THEM....GOOD LUCK TO THEM FOR THEIR FUTURE

i agree
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I don't like the makeup they do on Sara! ESP. her eye makeup.. the maskara on her looks.. ugly. and scary! lol. Makeup artist.. don't overdo the makeup on her.. make her look natural.. than.. a 'beauty queen contestant!" Tongue
kanuuu Newbie
kanuuu
kanuuu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
priyal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index