Plan That Wedding Sam & Make Rahul Pay....

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Now that the truth is out....Sam should start planning that wedding....If Rahul wants to show-off his money....My advice is, give him the most expensive wedding money can buy.....If he wants Sam to plan a wedding as if it were her own😉, then do what you like Sam....

It's always great to watch wedding sequences....Rahul will make unreasonable demands....Might even force Shaan to perform.....It will also be intresting to see what excuse Rahul has for his fiance not being there...Or is she real and will he be jilted and Sam will be there for him?....

In all this mix, Shaan's sarcastic humour, Khanak's peace-making and Duck's one sided love vs friendship😊.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promo (credit to Priya 1209) : Rate the Chaska Meter Guys ...If we have this many hits/votes  in Chaska and articles hume top slots mein aane se koi nahin rok sakta  ...Go for it Odhanians 🤗
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sam can give him a huge bill as much as she can spend and also drag  him shopping for  wedding stuff..Wud serve him right..She can play it cool and Rahul can get exasperated ...😆

From look of it there is no fiancee as Rahul never mentions her other thn in front of Sam..

Shaan's sarcasm would would be great to watch😊 ..Also I am clueless how Shaan is gonna react to Sam being Rahul's wedding planner ...When he knows how much Rahul had hurt her ...

I cannot recall if even Khanak knows or not .
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya1209

Sam can give him a huge bill as much as she can spend and also drag  him shopping for  wedding stuff..Wud serve him right..She can play it cool and Rahul can get exasperated ...😆

From look of it there is no fiancee as Rahul never mentions her other thn in front of Sam..

Shaan's sarcasm would would be great to watch😊 ..Also I am clueless how Shaan is gonna react to Sam being Rahul's wedding planner ...When he knows how much Rahul had hurt her ...

I cannot recall if even Khanak knows or not .

Actually good idea Priya....Rahul can get annoyed, but then  he may be caught of guard at times too....Maybe as Sam selects jewellery, flower or clothes etc.....

No Khanak doesn't know about the wedding planning....Shaan will probubly react  like.....(Voice dripping with sarcaism....' Reaally?....That's great news...So Sam....Tum mujhe kab batane wali thi.....No wait, why do I need to know?..... '
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This will be such an interesting plot......sam arranging for the wedding and Rahul's uneasonable demands and m sure that he has already made  along list of it
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully rahul will go broke wid sam planning the most expensive wedding ever!!...?(poor guy......tht too widout a bride!! :D )

@priya - nyc promo!! ;)
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow man nicee idea....sam shld definitely do a damn expensive wedding ...dis can solve the prob =) btw u wrote in ur signature credit 2 priya fpr promo !! did any new promo cum out ??? if so cn u gimme the link ?? thnk u =)