India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TaAnu - Modern Day Radha-Krishna

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
"Zindagi gawah kar bhi... jo zindagi mile....
Har Khushi gawah kar bhi ....jo ek khushi mile...
Woh Maanglu Tere Liye".......

Words so strong........words so soulfoul....words so aching....yet words so beautiful.....Thats the title track of Tere Liye......
Whenever I hear this title track.....its takes me to a world where the tears of pain give me a smile....Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!......TaAnu.....I hate to love u.....coz it pains me to know that u are a couple bounded by destined love.....by love thats beyond boundaries of normal relationships......a love thats way past lifetimes of humans......and a love sooooooo strong......that its entails the power to destroy not only u the ones intertwined in this love but the very foundations of this love from where u both stem....

Today their world of love awaits the biggest storm that had been creeping their way since conception of their love......The storm of Ananya and Ritesh relationship.....

If u take a close look at TL till now......u will see that both the stories had been running in parallel to each other.......infact from the very first episode Tani was introduced as Tani Basu, a married woman.....who called Onu (an unknown person to the world at that point) her Husband, whose sindoor got washed off the moment she stepped into that mental asylum.......A VERY SIGNIFICANT SCENE...........
Later when Ritesh was introduced as Ritesh Basu and Anuraag as Ganguly....it was almost clear where the track was headed.........
Yup.....TL was concepted as a sad love story.....a story about 2 lovers.....who loved each other so much that they went onto to do everything n anything for each other........like it says....."Tere Liye"....
They loved.....cried....laughed...cared ...fought and finally sacrified for each other.......till the point they gave up everything they ever had.......even if it meant giving up their love.....their life  or even giving up each other for each other.............but in all this......they only elevated their love till it became a form of worship.......

Today we all can sense Tani and Ritesh's marriage on the cards.......and from wat I read being a silent member on the forum, VG is definitely indicating that it may very well happen.....and somewhere I knew this was coming....and finally it is coming......and honestly speaking.....m not shocked.....infact m prepared for it.........

Tani may marry Ritesh but it will be solely for Onu......and thats where it ends.......The marriage, if happens.....can only be for the books......but no relation watsoeva will be formed between the 2......if I am on the right track......we might see Tani not even living with Ritesh as well........Tani was and will always be Anu's but we may never see them together......

Personally, I see TaAnu as modern day Radha-Krishna, who's love is talked about till date......who's names are taken together till date.....but they were never married to each other.....its like saying.....TL may not see a happy ending.......but yet it will remain a touching love story coz the way I see it.......TaAnu will be together.....despite not being together.......thats called a roundabout theory.....and this brings me to another achingly beautiful n soulful song:

"Hai dil ko teri aarzoo
Par main tujhe na paa sakun
Hai dil ko teri justaju
Par main tujhe na paa sakun
Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa
Madno, mashuko, dilbaro, madno re

Haan tera saaya to main hoon
Par sang tere na reh sakun
Haan iss safar me to main hoon
Par sang tere na ruk sakun
Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa
Madno, mashuko, dilbaro, madno re"

Love always.......Hug
Shilpa aka Shilpu

PS. Opinions here are strictly my POV

PSS. I had been a silent reader on this forum, who had been an ardent fan of HC and religious viewer of TL for him but this recent uproar in the forum regarding Ritesh-Tani supposed marriage, tempted me to share my views with you allEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PSSS. Would love to hear ur comments LOLLOL

Edited by sajni786 - 27 December 2010 at 4:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritShaily.Elizabeth DarcyAnu-ReddyLennie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top