Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena reminds me of Sridevi & Zeenat Amaan (Page 3)

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Is BB-Fan actually a BB fan .. u seem to be more like veena's publicist Smile .. she is not great .. but she is good .. not at all comparable to sri devi or zeenat aman though .,.

let her make her own identity by working hard and doing some good work instead of using sridevi/zeenat's name .. she might have done good songs/movies but they were not released in india .. so when she does some good work and we get to see it then we all will apprciate her capabilities .. why to bring sridevi or zeenat in this .. they are amazing and superb .. and veena needs to do so much more to even reach their level .. so lets wait and appreciate when (and if) she makes it there ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diynukal

fg108 Newbie
fg108
fg108

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Heart  veena first i want to say that you are a tru winner onnest  clear and a heart of gold  it is bigbos bad luk and indias bad luk to see these hypocreat log now in bigbos tumaari elemenatoin fote se nahi hua un sab ko yum complecs de rehi thi un ki ladies ko jalouse ho gain thi is lia sab bollywoods ki logo ko takleef thi dont belief see the stars comming inthe house of bigbos oll these episodes agri salaam main you look so cute that rani and vidia are donig so clowns ke us ke samne hum ugly lagrain the bean a indian i feel sorry that you where not elemanated but it was khalli our cauntrys make much money in the when you wher in the house it was some uper se riswat to do that it was nise to see you in bb house for me is the last show after aagri salaam tum honest thi tumaare lia bahat doors open ho gain mark my words god bless you save you from the evil aye Clap

Viewbie Note: No need to bash ppl of one country. Stick to the topic please

Edited by sweta01 - 29 December 2010 at 5:24am
grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fg108

Thumbs UpHeartHugPartyHeart  veena first i want to say that you are a tru winner onnest  clear and a heart of gold  it is bigbos bad luk and indias bad luk to see these hypocreat log now in bigbos tumaari elemenatoin fote se nahi hua un sab ko yum complecs de rehi thi un ki ladies ko jalouse ho gain thi is lia sab bollywoods ki logo ko takleef thi dont belief see the stars comming inthe house of bigbos oll these episodes agri salaam main you look so cute that rani and vidia are donig so clowns ke us ke samne hum ugly lagrain the bean a indian i feel sorry that you where not elemanated but it was khalli our cauntrys make much money in the when you wher in the house it was some uper se riswat to do that it was nise to see you in bb house for me is the last show after aagri salaam tum honest thi tumaare lia bahat doors open ho gain mark my words god bless you save you from the evil aye Clap

Atleast respect the country and bollywood who gave her a chance to appear on a such a show with such huge audience .. if India or bollywood or BB is so bad then please tell your people to not die for coming here .. we are really so much better without them .. LOLLOL

Go to top