Posted: 13 years ago

Madhuri, Rani & Vidya on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Mon, 2010-12-27 14:34 β€” bubbles
Share this on
Movies
Celeb Weddings
Star Kids
No Makeup

Madhuri, Rani & Vidya on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. I can't wait to watch this! Rani has always said that she's a huge fan of Madhuri's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cannot wait to watch it, haha looks fun!!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Madz & Rani! Two of the best things that ever happened to Bollywood! Madz looks so tiny next to Rani! Can't wait to see this!
-Simrah- thumbnail
Wow it look so cool
LOL @ Rani bowing down to MadhuriπŸ˜† she's so cute
Madhuri looks absolutely gorgeous in that outfit
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They all look gorgeous!

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m stopping myself from going to youtube n watch today's JDJ epi... i wanna save such epiccc moments to watch on big screen only <3
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg so I just finished watching the episode. Seriously my eyes were GLUED to Madhuri & Rani. I didn't care about any of the contestants or choreographers. I just couldn't get my eyes off of Rani & Madhuri.

I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to see the two queens of Bollywood sharing some on screen space together. It was really a pleasure seeing them both together.

Rani was full on energy. It seemed like she was enjoying her time on the sets. No one was having as much fun as Rani was. She was her jolly old self. And I'm so happy that I got to see Rani enjoying herself and sharing some laughs. I haven't seen my girl smile and laugh like that in ages. I'm so glad to see her back in action.

I have always admired Madhuri & Rani both, so to see them both together was really a treat for me. Anyone that knows me well must know how I must be feeling after watching this episode. It was like a dream come true! 😍 And honestly if it were not for NOJK then I probably wouldn't have been able to see the two queens sharing the limelight together! I honestly feel so proud to be a fan of both Madhuri and Rani.

The Dola Re Dola dance was out of the world. Rani was so cute trying to follow Madhuri's steps! I really admired her love and admiration towards Madhrui. I really want to see both of them working together in the near future. Rani's respect for Madhuri definitely shows. I haven't seen many actors/actresses showing as much appreciation for a fellow actor/actress like the appreciation Rani as shown! I respect Rani even more for showing so much respect towards Madhuri. Even though I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Rani fan, I can't take away the fact that Madhuri has also been in my top list and I would rank Madhuri first before Rani. And I'm sure Rani would also rank Madhuri #1. In conclusion all I have to say is that I am extremely proud to be a Madhuri & Rani fan. And I will always remain one of their biggest fans till the day I die and even after that!

Vidya was looking divine too. Although her saree wasn't too appealing to me. But other than that she looked lovely. Remo sir is just Remo sir. Loved him. And I loved Malika's hair. So pretty. Anyways I loved this episode. Probably the best episode ever! <3 The only sad part was Jai's elimination.
Zareena thumbnail
could you please post the link??^^
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here you go

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwCkz-bncU[/YOUTUBE]
Zareena thumbnail