Share this on
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Madhuri, Rani & Vidya on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
Movies
Celeb Weddings
Star Kids
No Makeup

Madhuri, Rani & Vidya on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. I can't wait to watch this! Rani has always said that she's a huge fan of Madhuri's.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_Kash-Gurti-Visu.shona.sheee

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Cannot wait to watch it, haha looks fun!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
What is she doing? wow

.khoobsurat.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
OMG! Madz & Rani! Two of the best things that ever happened to Bollywood! Madz looks so tiny next to Rani! Can't wait to see this!
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Wow it look so cool
LOL @ Rani bowing down to MadhuriLOL she's so cute
Madhuri looks absolutely gorgeous in that outfit

sheee

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
They all look gorgeous!

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i m stopping myself from going to youtube n watch today's JDJ epi... i wanna save such epiccc moments to watch on big screen only <3
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Omg so I just finished watching the episode. Seriously my eyes were GLUED to Madhuri & Rani. I didn't care about any of the contestants or choreographers. I just couldn't get my eyes off of Rani & Madhuri.

I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to see the two queens of Bollywood sharing some on screen space together. It was really a pleasure seeing them both together.

Rani was full on energy. It seemed like she was enjoying her time on the sets. No one was having as much fun as Rani was. She was her jolly old self. And I'm so happy that I got to see Rani enjoying herself and sharing some laughs. I haven't seen my girl smile and laugh like that in ages. I'm so glad to see her back in action.

I have always admired Madhuri & Rani both, so to see them both together was really a treat for me. Anyone that knows me well must know how I must be feeling after watching this episode. It was like a dream come true! Day Dreaming And honestly if it were not for NOJK then I probably wouldn't have been able to see the two queens sharing the limelight together! I honestly feel so proud to be a fan of both Madhuri and Rani.

The Dola Re Dola dance was out of the world. Rani was so cute trying to follow Madhuri's steps! I really admired her love and admiration towards Madhrui. I really want to see both of them working together in the near future. Rani's respect for Madhuri definitely shows. I haven't seen many actors/actresses showing as much appreciation for a fellow actor/actress like the appreciation Rani as shown! I respect Rani even more for showing so much respect towards Madhuri. Even though I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Rani fan, I can't take away the fact that Madhuri has also been in my top list and I would rank Madhuri first before Rani. And I'm sure Rani would also rank Madhuri #1. In conclusion all I have to say is that I am extremely proud to be a Madhuri & Rani fan. And I will always remain one of their biggest fans till the day I die and even after that!

Vidya was looking divine too. Although her saree wasn't too appealing to me. But other than that she looked lovely. Remo sir is just Remo sir. Loved him. And I loved Malika's hair. So pretty. Anyways I loved this episode. Probably the best episode ever! <3 The only sad part was Jai's elimination.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks...Chandni..glitters

Go to top