Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Written Update 27th Dec 2010.. =D

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Written Update 27th Dec 2010:

The episode starts with Manjari and her friends at the disco.. The new guy (Ranbir) enters and sees these three girls.. Manjari's friends mouths are open.. like this : Shocked  Shocked That guy comes with a smile and closes their open mouths!! Lol!! LOL He then moves on to have a drink.. Manjari's friends are then fighting saying he is their prince charming.. But Manjari suddenly says 'no he is my prince charming! You both always wanted to know who was the guy that used to come in my dreams, this is the guy.. the same eyes, lips, face structure, hair, height everything!!' The girls then decides to go to him and talk to him and whoever he chooses, he will her prince charming then.. First Ammu goes to him and says 'Hi hottie' he says with a smile 'hi beautiful' and she replies 'awww sooo sweet'.. just then Sonia comes and says 'Hi, im Sonia, everyone calls me sonu', he then says 'hi Sonia, sorry sonu' and she replies 'aww soo sweet'.. Just then Manjari comes and just stands.. He keeps looking at her and then stands up and puts his hand in front of her asking her to come and dance with him.. Manjari holds his hand and the YIH title track tune starts!! Big smile Then they move on to the dance sequence..

Ranbir-Manjari dances on 'where's the party tonight'.. Clap Ajay seeing Manjari going closer and closer to Ranbir is getting furious!! As soon as the song is about to finish Ajay goes and beats Ranbir.. Manjari shouts 'what the hell are you doing Ajay?' but he doesn't listen and keeps on beating him.. after getting 4-5 punches Ranbir stops Ajay by holding his wrist and says to Manjari 'I guess he is in love with you and this is the reason I would not insult this guy in front of you' And then leaves..

Manjari holds Ajay by his shirt and shouts 'what the hell is ur problem Ajay.. I don't understand!! I thought u were my friend but you always create problems for me!! I don't understand what's ur problem, I think I made a huge mistake by being friends with you again!!' and leaves then searching for Ranbir..

The scene then shifts to Ajay reaching home and thinking about what Manjari said at the disco.. He gets very angry.. Just then Akshay enters and says 'Hey Ajay where were you from soo long??' Ajay says 'No where special, just went to meet a friend..' Akshay then asks 'do you where Manjari is?? She seems to be too busy in her life.. she doesn't even stays at her home..' Ajay says 'yes Manjari does seem to be too busy in her life and she has also told me that she's in love'.. Listening to this Akshay becomes sad and then the sad heartbreaking tune follows this scene.. Cry

She meets her friends then and asks them to search for the guy as well as she did not know who he was, where he was from, and what his name was.. They all decide to find the guy.. They search for him but could not find him.. They eventually meets the manager and Manjari asks him 'do you know where did the guy go who just had a fight with some idiotic guy??' the manager says 'ohhh the one who was dancing with you and was beaten by ur boyfriend?' Manjari interrupts and says 'he was not my boyfriend!! Do you where the other guy went??' He replied 'I don't know but he comes here everyday.. the next time he comes i will ask for his details.. ok?' Then Ammu tells him to give the guy their numbers when he comes..

Then at Akshay's home.. Akshay's mum asks Akshay to go and tell Manjari about his feelings and he should do that now.. Akshay says 'its no use maa'.. his mum says 'why not?? Why are you thinking about everyone else, think about ur life ur happiness too..' Akshay then shouts and says 'Maa when she loves someone else then why should I say anything to her?? She does not love me maa..' His mum is shocked and Akshay leaves then..

Manjari's mum calls and Akshay's mum picks up.. Manjari's mum asks Akshay's mum about Pooja and Akshay's marriage date.. Akshay's mum says 'actually radha ji the pandit saw Akshay's kundli and said that there is no chance of him getting married now so I think we should postpone the marriage for now'.. On this the epi ends!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanaahcirpyarisahelikelsladdoonaj7ARMaanEetRoarkshivani003chucklebuddymrk-1prncz-Mema-frenz4u

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanx!!!! Feeling bad for Akshay Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much fr d update buddy! m damn excited to wach d epi now!

WooHooHaha21

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
thnnxxxxxxx for the lovely update

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Thanx!!!! Feeling bad for Akshay Cry
No worries dear.. I too was feeling sad for him.. ESP in the Tu jaane nah sequence.. And yday as well.. Poor him.. Unhappy

shivani003

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viniva sharma

Thank u soo much fr d update buddy! m damn excited to wach d epi now!
No worries dear.. Hope you enjoy the epi too.. Smile
WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

<font size="2" color="#cc66ff">thnnxxxxxxx for the lovely update</font>
No worries dear.. Ur most welcome..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index