India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Did Veer and Tap?

ssat Senior Member
ssat
ssat

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Did they actually sleep together? Or did Tapsya lead him to think they did?

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
..In her dreams!

NO!

Taps has no notion of what, intimate relationship really is! 

Akshirani02 Groupbie
Akshirani02
Akshirani02

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i kinda think that taps and sid had a close relationship. It seemed like that. Taps is odd. btw u know what would make this show even better? Raghu and Sid want to marry taps. both claim the child is theirs!! I wish something like this happened. this would be hilarious. any other suggestions?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanNoname7

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshirani02

i kinda think that taps and sid had a close relationship. It seemed like that. Taps is odd. btw u know what would make this show even better? Raghu and Sid want to marry taps. both claim the child is theirs!! I wish something like this happened. this would be hilarious. any other suggestions?

I also think Tapasya and Sid were a nice couple. Tappu threw all that away simply realizing Veer's family has money and Ichcha will get rich. I wish the track includes Sid. Sid got a raw deal from Veer too. Veer could have never got the evidence against Tapasya without Sid's help yet Veer handed Sid over to police immediately (which btw was the right thing to do but would have been nice if he had offered legal expenses for him as part of being just). Poor Sid is lingering in the jail and Tapasya is creating new drama. Not fair - is it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanIstilhasini79hermione8divy609

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Akshirani,

I think it would be nice to see Taps begging Sid to take her back after he's out of prison, better off financially through his hard work and happily engaged to someone else... No, I think the only character who can sort this creature out is Raghu...only he can tame the devil in her. LOL 

However, certainly not, until she's out of prison many years late, only after serving 2 counts to conspiracy to murder Icha, and the attempted suicide-murder of Vansh! 

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssat

yes its only taps who is fooling him by taking the advantage of his unconsious state

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istil

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssat

They have shown only what can be shown on national television, like Tappu bending down to kiss a drunk, half unconscious Veer.  Going by the knowledge the ignorant Tapasya has Wink(remember her telling Mai that the baby is kicking inside her stomach in 3 monthsROFL) she may be thinking that she can become pregnant by kissing a half- dead, drunk manROFL. I am not very sure, but I think even Aishwarya Rai's character in the film 'Hum dil de chuke sanam' said something to this effect to Salman or her grandmother wondering whether a girl can become pregnant after being kissedLOL. Veer might have been led to believe something happened by her nautangi because he tells her that it was a mistake the next day and that he loves only IchchaWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istil

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by Akshirani02

I also think Tapasya and Sid were a nice couple. Tappu threw all that away simply realizing Veer's family has money and Ichcha will get rich. I wish the track includes Sid. Sid got a raw deal from Veer too. Veer could have never got the evidence against Tapasya without Sid's help yet Veer handed Sid over to police immediately (which btw was the right thing to do but would have been nice if he had offered legal expenses for him as part of being just). Poor Sid is lingering in the jail and Tapasya is creating new drama. Not fair - is it?

Poor Sid really loved Tapasya so much he was ready even to kill. Tapasya never understood the value of people who truly loved her. For her what matters is her ego and money. Her love is directly proportional to the riches the guy has. Once she found Veer had more money than Sid, she just dumped him and transferred her 'love'(?) to Veer.

As for Veer, he who was not ready to forgive Sid for his attempt at Ichcha's life, has now allowed Tapasya, who instigated Sid to kill and who led Vansh to commit suicide, not only roam free, but get royal treatment at his houseShocked. This is absurd and paradoxical.

The correct thing will be for Tapasya to go through her trial in court, get proper punishment and later on, if Sid is still willing, marry him. Raghu has not done anything even close to what Sid has done for Tapasya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanIstil

Go to top