Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

boring epi..edited (Page 3)

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Kabir's initial convo with Mish was fine: he was worried for his friend. But the last bit was uncalled for. He actually snapped at Abhay for no reason. 

I also wanted a good AbhIya scene today! Even wrote an OS on the likely scene but it just didn't happen!Ermm

Exactly...kabir wants Piya to stay away form Abhay only because he wants her and not for a lame reason like he cares for her as a friend! Sleepy
Abhay was the only one who was there with piya when he needed her..and kabir knows that so he shud be happy for Piyas feelings for Abhay n not try to keep her away from him like this.
All in all it was a total filler episode! -_-

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

old hag seemed pointless and lame.  she was drunk a few minutes before that, why would she dress up in a random constume for no reason whatsoever.

@Bold: my thoughts exactly... wat a blooper..

at first the old hag a lil lame.. but to be honest she did make me laugh slightly... but asking T to rub gobar over her face was a lil sick and very mean - even if it is T we're talking about.

yea they're killing misha by making her do similar pranks again... she's always dressing up as something..Ouch

really expected more of pia and abhay... poor girl is heartbroken n no one cares... where's kabir now? Confused once everything is resolved kabir will probably go to comfort her..Smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Kabir's initial convo with Mish was fine: he was worried for his friend. But why does kabir feel sure piya will get hurt and abhay is no good.  after all it was kabirs own brother who did all that to maya after all, not abhay.  everyone has seen abhay stand by piya despite their constant fighting. i also saw no indication that kabir heard abhays response to piya, i think he just heard piyas confession.  he doesnt realise abhay has told piya to stay away...But the last bit was uncalled for. He actually snapped at Abhay for no reason.defo uncalled for! he is completey set against abhay 

I also wanted a good AbhIya scene today! Even wrote an OS  on the likely scene but it just didn't happen!Ermm

See Abhay has been pretty rude to her in the past. And come one, the way Abhay behaves, everyone can see he's not a perfect guy. But ya, I totally agree that Kabir should keep in mind the fact that Abhay was there for Pia when even her 'friends' weren't. I don't know. Everything in the episode was wrong! The Kabir we knew wasn't so pettyOuch
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

Kabir's initial convo with Mish was fine: he was worried for his friend. But the last bit was uncalled for. He actually snapped at Abhay for no reason. 

I also wanted a good AbhIya scene today! Even wrote an OS on the likely scene but it just didn't happen!Ermm

Exactly...kabir wants Piya to stay away form Abhay only because he wants her and not for a lame reason like he cares for her as a friend! Sleepy
Abhay was the only one who was there with piya when he needed her..and kabir knows that so he shud be happy for Piyas feelings for Abhay n not try to keep her away from him like this.
All in all it was a total filler episode! -_-

I understand what you're trying to say but he is right, somewhere. Pia is heartbroken and they are the ones who'll have to support her in this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index