even misha scene wasnt good in my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Kabir's initial convo with Mish was fine: he was worried for his friend. But why does kabir feel sure piya will get hurt and abhay is no good.  after all it was kabirs own brother who did all that to maya after all, not abhay.  everyone has seen abhay stand by piya despite their constant fighting. i also saw no indication that kabir heard abhays response to piya, i think he just heard piyas confession.  he doesnt realise abhay has told piya to stay away...But the last bit was uncalled for. He actually snapped at Abhay for no reason.defo uncalled for! he is completey set against abhay 

I also wanted a good AbhIya scene today! Even wrote an OS  on the likely scene but it just didn't happen!Ermm
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'm totally with you on that one. Except for the first Abhay and Pia scene wherein they fight with their emotions, nothing else was worth watching in the episode. It was a total filler. I wouldn't have really minded if it would've been Wed/Thu but Monday called for a better episodeErmm

completely agree!!!! i was gonna say the same thing..monday epi..after 1 day gap calls for a better episode...now one more day wait..hopefully we get some abhiya scenes tomo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona.

yh after abhay's scream the epi went downhill
misha's scene was pointless like most of the epi
i wud have wanted to more abhay scenes after the confession-maybe a flashback of him n maithalli or probably for him to voice his conflicting feelings for pia or something like that

n then the hilarious scene of ChaandEena
gosh they make me laugh with all the weird stares n overacting

wonder wat happen to danish-hopeful he got eaten by the wolves...though the chances are slim

LOL i think danish will just be locked in his car boot or something, i dont think abahay would kill himLOL on the other hand you never know...what can love do to people
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
agree..................no abhiya means no mazaa
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Yes yesterday's episode was a drag
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
It was a filler episode but I guess we can let it go just this once since they have given us such nice epis before it wil hopefully get better tmrw
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by shona.

yh after abhay's scream the epi went downhill
misha's scene was pointless like most of the epi
i wud have wanted to more abhay scenes after the confession-maybe a flashback of him n maithalli or probably for him to voice his conflicting feelings for pia or something like that

n then the hilarious scene of ChaandEena
gosh they make me laugh with all the weird stares n overacting

wonder wat happen to danish-hopeful he got eaten by the wolves...though the chances are slim

LOL i think danish will just be locked in his car boot or something, i dont think abahay would kill himLOL on the other hand you never know...what can love do to people

i think abhay can kill Danish...he hates danish for doing what he did to maya plus danish is openly threatening to kill/hurt piya n abhay just take that
but then agen he is the most compassionate vampire in the show n probably wudnt kill danish if he cud help it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index