India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

boring epi..edited

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
did anyone else think todays episode was boring and pointless.  i understood abhays emotions at the start must have been haywire after piyas confession, so his screaming made sense. but then everything else except the buildup to the arrival of the wolves didnt make sense.  mishas scene as the old hag seemed pointless and lame.  she was drunk a few minutes before that, why would she dress up in a random constume for no reason whatsoever.  and are her classmates so dumb they didnt wonder what a random woman would be doing in the middle of nowhere with them.  really...  seemed like a lot of filler scenes to me...hope its headed somehwere good. 
i just edited my post as i noticed all the typos and missed words LOL

Edited by Hessa85 - 27 December 2010 at 3:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHain

SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah  agree with you i wanted some Abhiya's scenes Disapprove  and Sukirti was there just for 20 secondes !

Edited by SounSoun - 27 December 2010 at 3:11pm

Hessa85

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I'm totally with you on that one. Except for the first Abhay and Pia scene wherein they fight with their emotions, nothing else was worth watching in the episode. It was a total filler. I wouldn't have really minded if it would've been Wed/Thu but Monday called for a better episodeErmm

Hessa85

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i agree, i dont know why but i was expecting a good abhiya scene today.

btw what do people think of kabir's outburst. i guess that was pretty significant, what will he attempt to do to sway piya away from abhay. i hope he fails bigtime! i think really its more to do with his own feelings for piya rather then how he feels about abhay.  if he was genuine he would remember that abhay was the only one to stand by her when noone else did!
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
yh after abhay's scream the epi went downhill
misha's scene was pointless like most of the epi
i wud have wanted to more abhay scenes after the confession-maybe a flashback of him n maithalli or probably for him to voice his conflicting feelings for pia or something like that

n then the hilarious scene of ChaandEena
gosh they make me laugh with all the weird stares n overacting

wonder wat happen to danish-hopeful he got eaten by the wolves...though the chances are slim

Edited by shona. - 27 December 2010 at 3:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadhwanikiHessa85Silentsoul

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Kabir's initial convo with Mish was fine: he was worried for his friend. But the last bit was uncalled for. He actually snapped at Abhay for no reason. 

I also wanted a good AbhIya scene today! Even wrote an OS on the likely scene but it just didn't happen!Ermm

Hessa85

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I was hoping too to have some more Abhaya  sceens... even I was also kind of bored... but I am watching some old nice Abhaya love sceens on youtube... Hoping tomorrow to have some good sceens...

Hessa85

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i agree with u guyss.....it was super boring.........ekta needs to show some ABHIYA scenes....why does she focus on others more than the main actors.....Hoping something good will happen tomoo

Hessa85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index