India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

parul is too thin! (Page 4)

parul_pari Groupbie
parul_pari
parul_pari

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
She looked gorgeous in SRJMB today.The dance was superb and she was looking damn sexy!

ya di she  was luking superbbbbb n damn sexy in sajan re.she was luking too hot in redblack sari

I personaly think she is absolutely graceful,also as she is very good dancer,so she has a natural grace in way she caries herself,her way of walking,standing and whole point of carrying herself is very dignfied,also i like her dressing a lot,she is one of few actresses who have guts to come in parties wearing indian attire,traditional,decent and still stand out of crowd....also comparing with sara is not good and right as these r two diffrent people,sara lost my respect totaly bec of big boss..so cant say anything about her here but to me parul's overall personality has a kashish and charm so unique to herself.

well said sami n d last  line..............wowwwwwwwwwww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged

parul has lost alot of weight and now she's looking very slim and gorgeous....she'll  rock in a college going girl role aprt from doing mother roleDead.........she looks so young and i don't think mother's role suits her at all......sara is doing a young college going girl's role then why the hell parul should restrict herself to mther's role  only.......she too deserve young roles and i hope she'll be back with a bang with a fresh new role.......i know bidaai can be back only with foursome but if they are busy then i think it'll return with new faces........

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Parul is very pretty and she has got an awesome figure.Thumbs UpAny girl will envy her figure, she has got the curves in the right places. She has got damn sexy figure and she and apoorva rocks.
meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Originally posted by meLuvsParul

Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Originally posted by meLuvsParul

yeahhEmbarrassed.. she is verry skinnyy now a daysss.Day Dreaming..she lost so much weight.Thumbs UpClap..n i just love itt..Heart.love her figure,new style,new dressing sense,new hair style,n all.ClapClap .suits her a lotttt i think..Day Dreaming.pehle bhii she looked beautifull,bubbly,prettyy,cute or sweeett..but now she looks hottt,sexy tooo n yess she looks like a girl now,,young just like her real ageDay DreamingHeart Thumbs Up..n it suits her,as she has a good height alsoEmbarrassed.so itz great for her i think.just love itBig smile..but i don think she looks sooooooo thin or looks like sara ekdumConfusedConfused..i saw sara on bb4..sara looks sooooo thin/,,minus/under size zero (m nottt bashing her plzzz,this is just wat i saw,just my POV like all of u)..both r best in their own wayssThumbs Up.by the way thanxx for the video link...Smile....

Hailaaaaaaaaa jaanu sach kaha, if i was boy i would have just drooled on her figure. She has become size zero and i just loving it. Her face has still got the glow in, only her body weight is lost..Sheila ka jawani dance kiya to kithna mast lag rahi the. By God, she looks awesomeeeeeee Pretty, mindblowiing stunnin and gorgeous.  She looks sooooo young and innocentDay Dreaming. Halia parul ne weight kamthi kiya and still looking gorgeous unlike some stars who look undernourished.LOLThis my POV. Thanks for the linkBig smile

hai laaaaaaaaaShocked..maine teri yee post miss kaise kar diiiConfused...............Ouch

totallyyy agreeeeeeeBig smile....thats itttStarStar
Big smile

Yaar prema maine an kuch bath likkena bhool gaye. Yaaaar she has got the sexiest figure and mashallah she is the most beautifulllll stunning and a pure actress i have ever come across my life. She is simply fabulous, out of the world, hayeeeeee how she carries herself whether it may be western clothes ya traditional outfitDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming and I am soooo happy ki I am her Fan and thanks to RS ki he gave us Parul. Waise I always look up to her and she is our role model naEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

@red=Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Day DreamingHeartThumbs UpCool

Winchesterbros

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yes i no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]in tha performance she was bear skinny

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If any one watched her performance on Colours then they would agree that she looked just right and gorgeous and of course sexy(I know I am repeating this but its true lol)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorluv_sakshiWinchesterbros

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Well said Smithu!!

Parul sure has lost oodles of weight, but i seriously don't think she looks too thin or malnourished!! She's got that Perfect 10 figure now n she's Glowing...she looks absolutely Gorgeous n Hot (*Winks*)!! Love her dance moves n her outfits certainly enhance her good looks!!

anizor

Go to top