India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

parul is too thin!

sara45 Groupbie
sara45
sara45

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
is it just me or has parul lost alottttttttttttttttttttt of weight Shocked she looks just like sara now toooooo skinny!! she looked wayyyyyyy better with her gorgeous curves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLum0hCGaHo&feature=related

look how thin she looks there Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

ARHIROX Senior Member
ARHIROX
ARHIROX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
yu are soooo rite. oh my goddd she is sooo thin.
sara45 Groupbie
sara45
sara45

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I know!!! She looks like a girl now like sara without her womanly curves why do all actresses have to fall into the whole 'stick thin is hot' look?!
meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
yeahhEmbarrassed.. she is verry skinnyy now a daysss.Day Dreaming..she lost so much weight.Thumbs UpClap..n i just love itt..Heart.love her figure,new style,new dressing sense,new hair style,n all.ClapClap .suits her a lotttt i think..Day Dreaming.pehle bhii she looked beautifull,bubbly,prettyy,cute or sweeett..but now she looks hottt,sexy tooo n yess she looks like a girl now,,young just like her real ageDay DreamingHeart Thumbs Up..n it suits her,as she has a good height alsoEmbarrassed.so itz great for her i think.just love itBig smile..but i don think she looks sooooooo thin or looks like sara ekdumConfusedConfused..i saw sara on bb4..sara looks sooooo thin/,,minus/under size zero (m nottt bashing her plzzz,this is just wat i saw,just my POV like all of u)..both r best in their own wayssThumbs Up.by the way thanxx for the video link...Smile....

Edited by meLuvsParul - 27 December 2010 at 5:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xoashaknowsbestlisasandraanizorWinchesterbros

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

yeahhEmbarrassed.. she is verry skinnyy now a daysss.Day Dreaming..she lost so much weight.Thumbs UpClap..n i just love itt..Heart.love her figure,new style,new dressing sense,new hair style,n all.ClapClap .suits her a lotttt i think..Day Dreaming.pehle bhii she looked beautifull,bubbly,prettyy,cute or sweeett..but now she looks hottt,sexy tooo n yess she looks like a girl now,,young just like her real ageDay DreamingHeart Thumbs Up..n it suits her,as she has a good height alsoEmbarrassed.so itz great for her i think.just love itBig smile..but i don think she looks sooooooo thin or looks like sara ekdumConfusedConfused..i saw sara on bb4..sara looks sooooo thin/,,minus/under size zero (m nottt bashing her plzzz,this is just wat i saw,just my POV like all of u)..both r best in their own wayssThumbs Up.by the way thanxx for the video link...Smile....

Hey prema well said .ClapRealy now a days parul looks gorgeous and hot .Did you see her performance on imagine TV .I loved her sari ( red and black ) She looks so sexy Embarrassed and cute .Now a days She looks like a collage going girl.

Edited by lisasandra - 27 December 2010 at 6:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_parianizormeLuvsParulWinchesterbros

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
parul have lost weight..but she look more gorgeous because of thisEmbarrassed..& even when she lost her weight..her face remain same( beautiful)..not like other actress ...when they lost weight it clearly visible on their faces...........more importantly parul is slim.. not thin & there is a difference between thin & slim 
I will not talk about sara..as it will lead to comparison Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_parixyz_rocksharman05lisasandraanizormeLuvsParulWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meLuvsParul

Hailaaaaaaaaa jaanu sach kaha, if i was boy i would have just drooled on her figure. She has become size zero and i just loving it. Her face has still got the glow in, only her body weight is lost..Sheila ka jawani dance kiya to kithna mast lag rahi the. By God, she looks awesomeeeeeee Pretty, mindblowiing stunnin and gorgeous.  She looks sooooo young and innocentDay Dreaming. Halia parul ne weight kamthi kiya and still looking gorgeous unlike some stars who look undernourished.LOLThis my POV. Thanks for the linkBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandraanizormeLuvsParul

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Parul's performance in Sajan Re will be telecasted today at 9 pm IST

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parul_parixyz_rockslisasandraanizormeLuvsParulWinchesterbros

Go to top