Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::Genda Phool of the Week:Shakila2244::.. (Page 2)

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Can I call you Shakun as you are only 2 years older then my son!!! so you are like my daughter, might I say a very creative one. I wish I could do what you are doing , making awsome VMs, I would do them on old songs.

Any way bachay get ready:

Whats your first language??

What other languages you could speak?

What would would you like to achive in life?

What,s you favourite dish which your Mom makes for you?

Whats the most common thing you hear from your parents? ( e.g , go and study, go and wash your face, go and clean you room, when would you learn!!!!)

How is you relationship with your siblings??

Have you got any SONALI is your life I mean your best friend?

In real life situation would you go blindly with your parents choice or you would blindly fall in love and blindly marry then????

Career should be a priority b/w 20-30 for girls or they should get married ASAP???

Answer all the qusetions please, if you cant answer any one of them, one new VM would be a penalty of my choice!!!!

Pleze Don't call me Shakun....because this name only called my mummy papa...................but abb papa nehi hai to sirf Mummy called me this name..............i request u all.....pleze don't call me this name....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-crysindYusBeeShwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Can I call you Shakun as you are only 2 years older then my son!!! so you are like my daughter, might I say a very creative one. I wish I could do what you are doing , making awsome VMs, I would do them on old songs.

Any way bachay get ready:

Whats your first language??

Ans: Bangla...this is my Mother Language...

What other languages you could speak?

Ans: English n Hindi....

What would would you like to achive in life?

Ans: Any worked...i will always active...

What,s you favourite dish which your Mom makes for you?

Ans: Any Dish.....of make my Mother....for me...but i liked chinese...Biriani.....

Whats the most common thing you hear from your parents? ( e.g , go and study, go and wash your face, go and clean you room, when would you learn!!!!)

Ans:Everything...

How is you relationship with your siblings??

Ans:Good...

Have you got any SONALI is your life I mean your best friend?

Ans: No......1 best frind hai but bho bhi meri relative hai...

In real life situation would you go blindly with your parents choice or you would blindly fall in love and blindly marry then????

Ans: no...i always believe my parents....actually i don't belive love marriage...

Career should be a priority b/w 20-30 for girls or they should get married ASAP???

Ans: Assa larka milegi to....i will marry......lol.....................

Answer all the qusetions please, if you cant answer any one of them, one new VM would be a penalty of my choice!!!!

Ans: Oke..pleze tell me ur fav: any song..i will make......

Thanks for some Question asked me....

Edited by Shakila2244 - 28 December 2010 at 10:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-crysindShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Congo Wongo Shakila....Party

Here you go with my questions:

1) How did you get interest in making VMs? Is that your hobby or something related to your studies? 

2) I think you are doing higher secondary studies or under-grad. What is your major?

3) A quality of Ishaan Kashyap that forced you to love him

4) What is your favorite dish?

5) If you get a chance to go for a world tour, which place will you choose?

6) If you meet Suhana in the plane sitting nearby you, what advice will you give to her or what advice will take from her?

7) A dialog of Suhana which you will always remember 

8) An emotional scene of SGP which comes into your mind first after reading this line

Enjoy hot seat.... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Shakila... CONGRATULATIONSssssssssssss.....PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty on being the Genda Phool of the week...!!

Njoy ur stay at the Hot seat......

Shum random starters:

Choose one
--- Dance with SRK/ Date with Jay Soni?
--- Ishaan ki Dhanno/ Suhana ka sweetu?
--- Inder/ Elesh (whose the funniest)
--- Dadaji / Meethi (whose the cutest)
--- Hiten - Gauri / Srk - Kajol
--- Beaches / Hill Stations
--- VMs/ Siggys
--- TV / Internet
--- Icecreams/ Pastries
--- Black / White

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shakila... CONGRATULATIONSssssssssssss.....Partyon being the Genda Phool of the week...!!
Njoy ur stay at the Hot seat......
Shum randomstarters:
Choose one
--- Dance with SRK/ Date with Jay Soni?
--- Ishaan ki Dhanno/ Suhana ka sweetu?
--- Inder/ Elesh (whose the funniest)
--- Dadaji / Meethi (whose the cutest)
--- Hiten - Gauri / Srk - Kajol
--- Beaches / Hill Stations
--- VMs/ Siggys
--- TV / Internet
--- Icecreams/ Pastries
--- Black / White

Only 1...............it's not fair....but oke

I choose 1st one..

Dance with SRK/ Date with Jay Soni?

because my fav 2 actors.................dance n date...............that's final...........i am ready....LOL

but my 2 n 3 number choice Hiten - Gauri / Srk - Kajol n VMs/ Siggys

Edited by Shakila2244 - 29 December 2010 at 2:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShwets1502

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

1) How did you get interest in making VMs? Is that your hobby or something related to your studies?

Ans:No it's not my hobby.............actually i liked too make..............i mean when i will free time then i will.....now i am free..........but 23 January i will be busy again................because my university class will start..................so now i am free so i made....

2) I think you are doing higher secondary studies or under-grad. What is your major?
Ans:My major..............i will joint a Bank Job in future..............that's it....

Ans: I liked Jay soni................because he looked really cute.............n his smile also very cute.........same too Ishaan....liked ur question....n his style i always liked...........bohat sare Insaan hai joo apne appko good yea styliest dekh ne k liye bohat kuch kerte hai...liked more things.but Ishaan [Jay] always simple...........type.........his personality.good..n bho jo bhi cloths perte hai us mein hi asse lagte hai.................kuch gorgeous add kerna nehi perta hai...........n he is very sweet person n most important he is very good human being................it's my opinion...

Ans:Chinise.

Ans: Swizerland...

6) If you meet Suhana in the plane sitting nearby you, what advice will you give to her or what advice will take from her?

Ans: yeahi kahuggi....kabhi kabhi Ishaan k bare mein bhi socho...LOL no other question because it's her life.........

Ans: i liked suhana's dialoge...jabsuhana bari maa k rroom mein jati hai or bari maa hasti hai...or kehti hai k tum too certoon jase hoo....iss liye has rahi hu......n i liked suhana's some funny funny dialoge.....actually i not remmeberd now sorry..

8) An emotional scene of SGP which comes into your mind first after reading this line

Ans: it's good sereal................n i liked this sereal so...............every scene is good n story very nice.............n i most liked Bari maa's story n Sushaan's story not other..........ut all the actor of SGP.................very good n i liked all member...............SGP rock................

Enjoy hot seat....Clap

Thanks.............Smile

Edited by Shakila2244 - 29 December 2010 at 3:21am

crysind

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
congrats Shakila for being genda phool of the week....
and hmmm....U r 1 year 14days elder than me...

well...
I too wanna ask u loads of questions....

but I will just ask u few questions...

Define the following according to your thoughts

Ishaan
Suhana
Badimaa
sonali
Dada
Dadi
Rajni
Inder
Disha
Panna
Meethi
Sanju

Now from Forums

Harika( I mean me)
Shweta
Shounak
Pooja
Himanshu bhaiyya
Laxmi di
Sakshi
Pooja di
Sheema di
Aman (our viewbie)

thats all....

Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Originally posted by crysind

Ans:No it's not my hobby.............actually i liked too make..............i mean when i will free time then i will.....now i am free..........but 23 January i will be busy again................because my university class will start..................so now i am free so i made....

Ans:My major..............i will joint a Bank Job in future..............that's it....

Ans: I liked Jay soni................because he looked really cute.............n his smile also very cute.........same too Ishaan....liked ur question....n his style i always liked...........bohat sare Insaan hai joo apne appko good yea styliest dekh ne k liye bohat kuch kerte hai...liked more things.but Ishaan [Jay] always simple...........type.........his personality.good..n bho jo bhi cloths perte hai us mein hi asse lagte hai.................kuch gorgeous add kerna nehi perta hai...........n he is very sweet person n most important he is very good human being................it's my opinion...

Ans:Chinise.

Ans: Swizerland...

Ans: yeahi kahuggi....kabhi kabhi Ishaan k bare mein bhi socho...LOL no other question because it's her life.........

Ans: i liked suhana's dialoge...jabsuhana bari maa k rroom mein jati hai or bari maa hasti hai...or kehti hai k tum too certoon jase hoo....iss liye has rahi hu......n i liked suhana's some funny funny dialoge.....actually i not remmeberd now sorry..

Ans: it's good sereal................n i liked this sereal so...............every scene is good n story very nice.............n i most liked Bari maa's story n Sushaan's story not other..........ut all the actor of SGP.................very good n i liked all member...............SGP rock................

Enjoy hot seat....Clap

Thanks.............Smile

Nice.... Smile

Go to top