happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-hc-x

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by x-hc-x

peace from my behalf . Clap

phew but im serious guys no more of this - Other topics will be ignored well unless I see something really offensive, guess we'll have to ignore the rest cause as a family we can't be fighting it gives other forums a chance to talk . Big smile

Deedians se panga bhari padeaga dostLOL. It is better to be friends with themWink
 Seriously Stern Smile ? Did you say that to other forum members or me?  Cause here I am trying to calm beef down ... Sleepy Ouch

Just kidding yaar. Lots of jaadu ki jhappi from deediansHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I love Jake's topics but just think... If Gurmeet and Drashti come onto this form and see us linking them up together, it might probably offend Gurmeet. Haven't you seen his blog entry?

I don't think the Moderators are against us 'talking' about Gurmeet and Drashti. They are against us linking them both up together. Gurmeet is cleary committed.

We are not watching Geet to see Drashti's and Gurmeet's chemistry. We are watching the show to see Maan and Geet's love and chemistry. We have no right to interfere into their personal lives.

I would like to appreciate the Moderators for looking after the form. If Moderators weren't on this forum, then this forum would be trash and there would be swear words all over, and inappropriate content.

People aged from 11, are on this forum and I don't think the Moderators would like it if they received a complaint about inappropriate content on the form. It would be our fault for creating the topic in the first place, and the Moderators fault as well.

But I still love Jake's other, humourous posts Smile

Am I right Jyoti? Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Edited by Sameeha786 - 27 December 2010 at 5:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesArwen.maybe-justBlueberry_07AnjanaYYZ.Manal.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I have not read all nine pages, but let me pitch in my 2 cents as i find the topic engagingSmile  Freedom of Speech is a right, but with rights come obligationsEvil Smile  What are those obligations?  

- Not to abuse the power of words
- Not to encourage hate but, propagate peace
- To be constructive not to be destructive

Where these fundamental precepts are broken, Freedom of Speech crosses into Hate Speech.  Which is illegal in most Realms.  Also, there are other bounds to Freedom of Speech: Libel & Defamation.  An example of both might be linking two people together in a real world illicit relationship that does not exist.  

The internet is still new technology, but the laws of libel, defamation,and hate speech are catching up.  IP addresses are trackable and even hackable where the searchers seeking justice are persistent.  Such lawsuits are slowly becoming the norm in hollywood.... will Bollywood and Tollywood be far behind.... Food for thought.  

Oh - another example of libel/defamation/ slander maybe abuse of other posters/ moderators on this forum... Now is that not a Mood Killer!LOL  

P.S. Oh - nothing against good humour, but why must it be at someone else's very real expense?  Is their reputation that cheap? How would you feel if Dhrasti was your sister?  If GC was your friend?  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 December 2010 at 6:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..Sameeha786springsveil_of_rosesMarshPmaansaevasumiliv2laughBlueberry_07Arwen.maybe-justmchopra.Manal.

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Okay I had to come here and say something LOL

First of all GHSP forum is actually one of the sane forums on IF and trust me I have seen some absurd forums around Stern Smile Not that I'm taking sides, but the mod team here is pretty leniant when it comes to freedom so lets not blatantly start throwing accusations which don't have a meaning! Yes incidents have happened with me where we were warned for saying certain things Ermm so I know what I'm talking about (btw this happened way way back & I still believe I was right LOL and guess what it was being reported that got us in troubleAngryLOL) so we cant really blame the mods here! (I always thought I would get warnings due to some of the topics that I made with content that should only be read by "kids over 16" Evil SmileLOL) Trust me being a mod is not as easy as it looks, with power comes responsibility and with that the burden of being fair which again is hard as you have soo many views to take into consideration! UFF instant headache Angry These mods are insane for actually wanting to be mods ROFL No joke Stern Smile I cant stand conflict! How do they survive? ConfusedLOL

Secondly being a liberal person I believe it is wrong to link up and spread false rumors about people, because all it does is cause you headache and annoyance (again person with experience here) I don't like it when people make up stuff about me, I have the keep your nose outta my buisness since I don't interfere in urs policy, meaning that GC and DD too are humans like us and probably want the same thing. I'm sure it isn't very nice to be in the limelight and be attacked by the hoard of media without adding more fuel to the fire and be targeted by us fans too! yes its the entertainment field and everyone talks but that doesn't mean we should talk out of turn about GC and DD as if they were dolls and we could with our wishes automatically have them become a couple in real life too! People fairytales don't exist LOL
It just doesn't work like that! DD is happy with her life and GC is happy with his! I swear I dunno how that guy keeps his cool so well cause I wouldn't be able to if someone made statements about my personal life and the people in it. (Yes its a threat since it would include me biatch slapping someoneLOLWink) DD doesn't speak because for her the being silent policy works so whatever..to each their own LOL Come on guys, how about we start being realistic rather than living in Maneet world that we do all the time! LOL So talk about their Gurti's acting,their work, their downfalls when it comes to acting etc but linking them up and all that is absurd and holds no meaning!  As I always say don't waste your time on things that dont matter nor concern you!

I haven't posted on IF for a while, I come and go as I please LOL but I'd rather not post since I HATE RULES LOL rules suffocate me, ...seriously! I know I won't be able to follow the rules here for long so I dont come here anymore. (Not that I don't miss IF, I have met many amazing people here) So if you feel that you don't get the kind of freedom that you want then you know what to do! Not that I'm telling you what to do, its obviously still your choice and whatever you decide is the right thing for you. Having said that the rules here are here for a reason, they are to ensure that no ones feels like they are being targeted, be it any actors or members! We all live in a society which has laws and we all abide by them for our safety and for others so its the same with GHSP forum. Abide by the rules of the place your in and in this case a website LOL (sorry my being objective gene kicked in, I cant help myself, I always have many different POV about the same thing LOLEmbarrassed)

REPORT BUTTON - The people who actually use that button why don't you support the mods when do they close or leave warnings in a topic? Confused I mean there must be a reason behind your action so why don't you stand by the mods actions rather than just watching from the sidelines quietly. If you have the guts to report, then surely you can support too Wink 

I dunno if I have fully made my point yet LOL I may have forgotten something so I will add it later if I remember LOL

HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ShockedShocked My wise talks are on the rise again and OMG the long paragraphs too ROFL wish I showed this kinda devotion in eggjams LOLOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

springsveil_of_rosesArwen.Blueberry_07BheegiBasantiAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
This forum comes alive when Jake and Co gives us those fun and humorous posts....yes sometimes the intention is to have fun, but sometimes the line is crossed that shouldn't be!!! I just hope Jake never leaves the forum, love her and her love posts so much!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesDoracakeBlueberry_07SilentsoulAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
@Sweet coco - as u so aptly put it.  Its not about specific individuals (members or mods), but about content.  Humor is good.   Defamation/Libel/Slander, however, is inconsiderate, inappropriate, and illegal.  And nowhere in cyber world should those things be thought appropriate.  Not just on India Forums.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mods.... i just want to ask you one simple question... A very simple question..... WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS TOPIC OPEN?

This is what we are talking about.... when there is a hate thread that would be helpful to propagate and get votes for the mods it is always open... To show MODS in good light using  threads like this that will be used to gain sympathy....

Miss AnjanaXYZ, This very topic is instigating lot of hatred and not meant to spread peace right so why is this still open? To discuss about the mahantha of the mods?

Now peeps please dont start or Bhaiya bhabhi bhashan.... Nothing seems to be real in virtual world.. Bash the co star and then play around with her in an interview... arent these contradictary? If you want to avoid such talks stay away.... You cannot have the cake and eat it as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishivenihappygolucky

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Well first off my dear thread maker, there are limits and there are rules. Follow them. don't break them, don't violate them - yes they are sacred. Even Google will close down your account if you violate the HATE LAWS understand that!!

Even Facebook closes accounts, if you violate their TERMS & Conditions.

When you go to school, your principal and school management will debar you or dismiss you from school if you rag, eve tease, slander your fellow students.

You will get thrown out of church if you are not silent and pray to SATAN instead of praying to GOD.

SO RULES EXIST EVERYWHERE.

AND RULES HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED.

You VIOLATE rules YOU TAKE THE RAP.

SIMPLE!!!

SO talking, linking up, defaming, slandering someone's personality, be it a mod or actor is against rules.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

Go to top