MaanGeetkiSimmiashiuntamedtigress-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by x-hc-x

My post wasn't immature, it was as close as it could get to the truth . Time of the month is when girls get the
Moodiest and behave " Triple Moody " .

This isn't even half as offensive as linking them together, that's just a friendly joke. It makes yu cringe ? Grow ap - cause i didn't even SAI it straight up rather made it seem friendly.

Atleast my post doesnt have anything 2 do with thnlinking ap as more than friends .

@ x-hc-x ji,

You crossed all the limit buddy. Kya baat hai. Wah wah.Clap. You made fun of IF rules right way yaar. Calling name is great buddy. Hmm Why don't you become judgeBig smile. You decide which topic is ridiculous or notLOL. Make sure do your job mann laga karWink

Avi.....We Jake & Co r either cheap or lame( according to all these people).....These people r directly bashing us & still there is no one here to stop them...... 

Let them show their true talent. I want to see how far they can goLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashibeauty84LuvScooby-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

I typed out a whole reply but than thought nah forget it. LOL

This topic is getting out of hand but I'm also gona sai, I don't want Geet to end or GC to leave because of some topics, so can we leave it here or do people still wana beef ? Confused Stern Smile

The reason I'm saying this isnow is because GF is one big family & now I'm noticing trouble that I don't want .

Now you are coming to the point buddy. Yup we are family no doubt about it.  If you don't want trouble then don't call nameBig smile

ashibeauty84untamedtigress-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Originally posted by amdpsd

Good job MODS, do not want to see cheap topics here for GC and DD or for that matter anyone. 
Freedom of speech has to have limits .Be dignified ppl. Public forum is no place to get cheap thrills.
E-mail each other instead.
 GC is a simple and a through gentleman, DD wouldn't have been so comfortable with him doing all the dance sequences ,  and romantic scenes. They both are professionals and we love them in their reel as well as real lives. Be respectful. Try to put yourself in their shoes and then speak..whatever the answer you give yourself, that what holds true to you....no one else.

Have u said even single word thats related to original topic????ConfusedErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflovebeauty84ashi

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

peace from my behalf . Clap

phew but im serious guys no more of this beef- Other topics will be ignored well unless I see something really offensive, guess we'll have to ignore the rest cause as a family we can't be fighting it gives other forums a chance to talk . Big smile

Edited by x-hc-x - 27 December 2010 at 4:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88untamedtigresshappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

phew but im serious guys no more of this - Other topics will be ignored well unless I see something really offensive, guess we'll have to ignore the rest cause as a family we can't be fighting it gives other forums a chance to talk . Big smile

Deedians se panga bhari padeaga dostLOL. It is better to be friends with themWink

Edited by happygolucky - 27 December 2010 at 4:40pm

ashishivenibeauty84untamedtigress

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

phew but im serious guys no more of this - Other topics will be ignored well unless I see something really offensive, guess we'll have to ignore the rest cause as a family we can't be fighting it gives other forums a chance to talk . Big smile

Deedians se panga bhari padeaga dostLOL. It is better to be friends with themWink
 Seriously Stern Smile ? Did you say that to other forum members or me?  Cause here I am trying to calm beef down ... Sleepy Ouch

Edited by x-hc-x - 27 December 2010 at 4:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

I just do not understand one thing that instead of talking about the story line and the performance of the actors why do we have to go personal on the actors... There are so many characters to talk about and so many plots to think about and we keep on nagging on one issue.

They are professional people if they do not give their 200% and do not make the scenes real then how in the world they could achieve their target of being top actors and making Geet # one show..  Gurmeet is #1 and Drashti is #2 because their performance is top notch and that makes Geet #1 too..

When we watch Geet... we are watching Maan and Geet..  We are not watching the chemistry of GC or DD.. we are watching the love and chemistry of Maan and Geet..  GC and DD only make it real for us by their sheer awesome performance..

So instead of saying Maan and Geet why there is always a post about GC and DD..  If there was no Geet and the characters of Maan and Geet did not exist then we would never have seen GC and DD together and performing so well...

And Yes I do believe that what ever they do in their personal life is their own prerogative but why hurt the feelings of the actors by being constantly on the topics which makes their hard work looks like complete mockery!!! 

The way we love the show the same way they do love their own show and to make it a success they work really really hard to project that image that we love so much..  and then is this the way we reward their hard work???  by spreading rumours about their personal life and try to make their reel life in to real life???  I personally think it is unfair to the actors and their family... 

What right do we have to interfere in their personal lives and how they act off the stage?  Even if they come on SBB or other videos... most of the time they come in their characters and they produce the same kind of image they produce on the show... It is part of their performance... 

I think Mods should be appreciated for their hard work and for the time they give in moderating this forum...  Geet Forum is the busiest Forum..  Just  9 months on the air and we have reached 1444 pages..  So it is not the easy thing to do...  I would just like to thank the mods for their hard work...

Edited by evasumi - 27 December 2010 at 7:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238springsveil_of_rosesBlueberry_07Arwen.ibelieveinpink

Go to top