Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peepli Live:P (Page 6)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-hc-x

Originally posted by rdfan

Why are people so desperate for reel to becum real especially When the actor himself is against the opinion and has shown his displeasure ......

That is so true - can Jake bring her topic down a little so they don't sound cheap
? Because that is what they seem to be. You can call her popular & the heart of GF all yu want but that makes yu all pathetic for going and talking about what GC doesn want yu guys to. Go ahead link them up for fun but not so that if GC reads it he becomes offended . He himself has shown that he is in love with his dream girl so stop it !?!?.

Sorry.... didnt want to comment at all but couldnt help myself with your hippocrizy!!! Werent you the same one who commented this in Jake's post?

OMG - this I have to comment on even tho I strongly dislike this gurti topic ( offensive to GC much ? )
I swear to god - I think he was talking about her "time of the month "
Are yu jumpin in yur seat yet =P I guess we can never be 2 shure =D

What do you call your comment???? It was a nice Gurti fun post and your comment totally made it disgusting and  you call Jake's post cheap??? Really????? And you didnt think for a second if your Gurmeet feels offended, rt???? I didnt stalk you, I particularly remember your comment coz it made me cringe!!!
You dont like Jake's posts ..fine ....report it...... But think twice before judging her and starts name calling!!!!!! I am off from this hypocritical place.. Thanks!!!!

I didnt see Jake any of the other members in that thread bashing/judging/reporting you...at least show that much courtesy!!!

Edited by Rolzz - 27 December 2010 at 3:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflovebeauty84ashishiveniuntamedtigress-Sangs-LuvScooby-lazybee-starchase..Gurti-Kash.._innocent_

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
do we got or can we get any other hero n heroine to hook up othet than SRK n Kajol.......ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressLuvScoobyhappygolucky

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beauty84

Why are people so desperate for reel to becum real especially When the actor himself is against the opinion and has shown his displeasure ......

That is so true - can Jake bring her topic down a little so they don't sound cheap? Because that is what they seem to be. You can call her popular & the heart of GF all yu want but that makes yu all pathetic for going and talking about what GC doesn want yu guys to. Go ahead link them up for fun but not so that if GC reads it he becomes offended . He himself has shown that he is in love with his dream girl so stop it !?!?

And as at as it goes for professionalism and being cool with it like DD is - GC has a fianc guys- yu guys Refer to her as his GF but she's not his girlfriend she's his fianc and theres a difference. Why can't he be like shahrukh & Kajol ? Many reasons And some of them are just common sense .
STOP creating such dumb topics & they won't even get closed than DUH !?! Easy as that .

what proof do you have that GC love his dream girl.......we have never seen any video in which GC is jumping from a mountain......ROFL

If for yu a guy has to jump off a mountain yup be in love than god knows what you're definition of love is 8) whatever Im not here to teach yu something and nor am I saying the I'm against GurTi, I haven't said this once . I think it would be fantastical of they were together & it would make my life complete =P but they're not and I'm not going to make posts that are linking them or anything offensive to GC .

Do yu not watch SBS ? Or have yu never seen their blog ? I can't make yu change yur mind about jakes post but they're offensive, not all of them but half of them are . Btw, people don't just have Karva Chauth vraths for 6years in a row for people they don't love OKAI ? :)

i was asking about proof & this shows that u dont have any so stop saying us to believe dat ..Angry

Edited by beauty84 - 27 December 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress_innocent_

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palmbeach1238

<font size="2">All Gurti fans.....</font>

<font size="2">I have nothing against you discussing GurTi and their on-screen chemistry. </font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">But when you are linking GC to DD in your posts with snide comments......you are basically showing your disrespect to both the actors...especially when it is pretty clear that GC does not like it. </font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">SRK may not have a problem with having his name connected to Eenie, Minnie, Minii, Moe....but you know that GC clearly does have a problem with it. So...if you are true fans of either GC, DD or both....you need to respect that!!</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Having fun at the expense of both the actors is not very clever. As you can see what happened in a previous post......the thread quickly decended into name-calling and bashing and rude comments being made against other members of the forum. This is why there are rules in the forum..... which do not allow discussion on actors' personal lives.</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Discuss the show and GurTi...by all means...but showrespect for their personal lives....and you will not have the mods closing your posts!! </font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Stop with this nonsense orthis forum will become a joke andwill end uplike another DMG forum......unless that is your real your intention!! Ouch</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2"></font>

^^^^^^
OKAI so she just summed up what I wana sai in nicer words - so if I seemed rude than read what she said because that's exactly what I'm tryna sai, BTW - I'm not targetting Jake or her fans if that's what s seems but the truth is that I don't want GURTI 2 get offended . Kai thanks guys. =D
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

That is so true - can Jake bring her topic down a little so they don't sound cheap
? Because that is what they seem to be. You can call her popular & the heart of GF all yu want but that makes yu all pathetic for going and talking about what GC doesn want yu guys to. Go ahead link them up for fun but not so that if GC reads it he becomes offended . He himself has shown that he is in love with his dream girl so stop it !?!?.

Sorry.... didnt want to comment at all but couldnt help myself with your hippocrizy!!! Werent you the same one who commented this in Jake's post?

OMG - this I have to comment on even tho I strongly dislike this gurti topic ( offensive to GC much ? )
I swear to god - I think he was talking about her "time of the month "
Are yu jumpin in yur seat yet =P I guess we can never be 2 shure =D

What do you call your comment???? It was a nice Gurti fun post and your comment totally made it disgusting and  you call Jake's post cheap??? Really????? And you didnt think for a second if your Gurmeet feels offended, rt???? I didnt stalk you, I particularly remember your comment coz it made me cringe!!!
You dont like Jake's posts ..fine ....report it...... But think twice before judging her and starts name calling!!!!!! I am off from this hypocritical place.. Thanks!!!!
@=x-hc-x... Dead

Edited by _innocent_ - 27 December 2010 at 3:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflovebeauty84untamedtigressLuvScoobyhappygolucky-lazybee-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ nucluesoflove

If we want to be part of IF we have to follow certain rules. The mods enforce these rules. If we do not follow those rules IF has the right to penalize us.

Let us all remember that a mod will only look at a post if someone reports it.  Why are we blaming the mod again Confused

Let us not forget one thing - DD and GC are individuals who are working together to make a fantastic series. In the past, fans have become too obsessed with the lead pair's chemistry leading to tension between the two and the series being shut down. If this is what you want feel free to go ahead and speculate all you want.

A little fun does not hurt as long as you do not cross the limits. If you create tensions between the lead pair then the series will be affected. I hope you remember this and respect this.

@live2laugh ji,

Keep your respect funda to yourself and don't give us unless we asked for it.Smile I don't know our post is creating rift between lead pair or not but it is definitely creating tension between a particular set of members, isn't it?. Live and let liveBig smile. No offence  just my pov!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashibeauty84LuvScooby-lazybee-

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by liv2laugh

@ nucluesoflove

If we want to be part of IF we have to follow certain rules. The mods enforce these rules. If we do not follow those rules IF has the right to penalize us.

Let us all remember that a mod will only look at a post if someone reports it.  Why are we blaming the mod again Confused

Let us not forget one thing - DD and GC are individuals who are working together to make a fantastic series. In the past, fans have become too obsessed with the lead pair's chemistry leading to tension between the two and the series being shut down. If this is what you want feel free to go ahead and speculate all you want.

A little fun does not hurt as long as you do not cross the limits. If you create tensions between the lead pair then the series will be affected. I hope you remember this and respect this.

@live2laugh ji,

Keep your respect funda to yourself and don't give us unless we asked for it.Smile I don't know our post is creating rift between lead pair or not but it is definitely creating tension between a particular set of members, isn't it?. Live and let liveBig smile. No offence  just my pov!Smile

Avi my luv U r back.......LOLoops Its not CC...lets meet there....

Edited by jimzi27 - 27 December 2010 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashihappygoluckyLuvScooby

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
My post wasn't immature, it was as close as it could get to the truth . Time of the month is when girls get the
Moodiest and behave " Triple Moody " .

This isn't even half as offensive as linking them together, that's just a friendly joke. It makes yu cringe ? Grow ap - cause i didn't even SAI it straight up rather made it seem friendly.

Atleast my post doesnt have anything 2 do with thnlinking ap as more than friends .

Go to top