Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peepli Live:P (Page 3)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@ nucluesoflove

If we want to be part of IF we have to follow certain rules. The mods enforce these rules. If we do not follow those rules IF has the right to penalize us.

Let us all remember that a mod will only look at a post if someone reports it.  Why are we blaming the mod again Confused

Let us not forget one thing - DD and GC are individuals who are working together to make a fantastic series. In the past, fans have become too obsessed with the lead pair's chemistry leading to tension between the two and the series being shut down. If this is what you want feel free to go ahead and speculate all you want.

A little fun does not hurt as long as you do not cross the limits. If you create tensions between the lead pair then the series will be affected. I hope you remember this and respect this.

Edited by liv2laugh - 27 December 2010 at 3:00pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..palmbeach1238richiiiiiuntamedtigressveil_of_rosesInnerPeaceBgblZoolander69secretkeeperjaspreetm2815SofnaSigmamd410Arwen.Taiyo.Manal.

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Well,

it would be their own loss if they decide nt to work together.

As far as I know, DD has never complained or made a public statement about her personal relationships.

She has never complained about the link ups with GC.

And you would think as a girl, she would be more worried about her reputation.

There's nothing to feel insecure about or to worry about because we are just plain fans who love them and want to see them together.

Just because we talk about it, make fun of it, wish for it or cry for it, none of this would make a difference.

And I am nt fighting with Mods or with Jyoti here, but Jake is my friend and so are the others.
I do not like people complaining and trying to shut down other people's posts because of their own opinion.

We are merely talking abt their chemistry not badmouthing them.

jeeeez!!

Let them have their fun. If u don't like it, just ignore it.
Live and let live.

GC is busy posting his opinions on his blog then why not poor us?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishiveni

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Jake opens ap ridiculous topics and every damn topic links GC + DD together . Yu think its OKAI 2 do that ?!? No actually it's not . The truth is that the Jake person doesnt give a crap about the show otherwise she wouldn't open such topics knowing it offend the actors and especially GC - the harsh truth is she just doesn't care if the show will end or GC would leave it . Her continuous actions are lame and by yu all supporinf her I just proves that yu guys are just as lame and are helping her end the how and offend GC - GOiD JOB MODS !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238veil_of_rosesBgblZoolander69evasumiliv2laughjaspreetm2815shaliArwen..Manal.

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@ nucluesoflove
IF is a public forum bt administration has set up some rules---code of conduct
ppl have 2 read n follow them n to enforce it they have made development team.

whenever some1 reports mods see the topic n check if its against rules n give warning if needed..usually a thread gets warning if its against rule & reported multiple times.Confused
so y are u blaming mods?
there are lot of other threads getting warning or closed...how can u say mods are unfair...
plz check COC n talk..btw accusing mods is also against COC.Smile

Edited by gargi. - 27 December 2010 at 4:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238secretkeeperArwen.liv2laughshaliAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-hc-x

Jake opens ap ridiculous topics and every damn topic links GC + DD together . Yu think its OKAI 2 do that ?!? No actually it's not . The truth is that the Jake person doesnt give a crap about the show otherwise she wouldn't open such topics knowing it offend the actors and especially GC - the harsh truth is she just doesn't care if the show will end or GC would leave it . Her continuous actions are lame and by yu all supporinf her I just proves that yu guys are just as lame and are helping her end the how and offend GC - GOiD JOB MODS !
yep we are just as  lame as u dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and wen ppl express their opinions abt the show.. its like the entire universe ie fanatics will come and eat us aliveSleepySleepy ...

niwayzz no denying mods do a fantastic job..  and like i said i aint blamin mods bt those who always report topicsEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflovebeauty84shiveniuntamedtigressstarchase

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Why are people so desperate for reel to becum real especially When the actor himself is against the opinion and has shown his displeasure ......

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238veil_of_rosesInnerPeaceuntamedtigressBgblZoolander69maansaliv2laughSofnashaliArwen..Manal.

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Originally posted by nucleusoflove

Well,

it would be their own loss if they decide nt to work together.

As far as I know, DD has never complained or made a public statement about her personal relationships.

She has never complained about the link ups with GC.

And you would think as a girl, she would be more worried about her reputation.

There's nothing to feel insecure about or to worry about because we are just plain fans who love them and want to see them together.

Just because we talk about it, make fun of it, wish for it or cry for it, none of this would make a difference.

And I am nt fighting with Mods or with Jyoti here, but Jake is my friend and so are the others.
I do not like people complaining and trying to shut down other people's posts because of their own opinion.

We are merely talking abt their chemistry not badmouthing them.

jeeeez!!

Let them have their fun. If u don't like it, just ignore it.
Live and let live.

GC is busy posting his opinions on his blog then why not poor us?

ppl have been linking up kajol and sharukh in the past even shahrukh and juhi chaawla ,they dint pay heed to it,did they stop wrking together,i guess SRK,KAJOL chem has been the best onscreen chem till date,its only getting bettr wid time,i guess dis in fact gives popularity to the actors,its part ov showbiz ,i guess actors need to become mature enuff to handle it,ppl have been liking up juhi parmar and hussain frm kumkum,they dint even bother and are still close frendsBig smileLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusofloveSATHYA88_innocent_

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Lol..

Jake is one of the most popular people on this forum because people like what she writes.

She has never bad mouthed anyone and the people whom GC is complaining about is not Jake or the others.

This forum is not some restricted serious place  but it is for a pass time, for people who are addicted to the show, for people who think the actors are hot , for people who want to discuss the show and the actors in it etc.

So I think we should be more mature about it and not run and complain to the mods about others.

Why Hate?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88ashishiveniuntamedtigress

Go to top