Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peepli Live:P (Page 17)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Well, as of IF CoC and Geet forum rules, any threads that breach the rules gets locked up..Any topic  violating I-F COC like bashing actors and actress, quoting a lot , chatting and discussing actors personal life which is irrelevant to the show. Btw,  not every thread of Jakes' gets closed right! Wink

Edited by Aahaana - 27 December 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaArwen.

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

But anyways... i think we are deviating a lot from the topic in discussion!

We are LOLEmbarrassed 

DAMNIT people do not distracted me ROFL I hate going off-topic, now we're in trouble LOL

DA BRIJ.....we are in trouble???? NEthing new???? JAKE HAS COMPETITON!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
MODS NEW FOUND LOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE DA FAZ!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaGeekgodmaybe-justAnjanaYYZ

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

But anyways... i think we are deviating a lot from the topic in discussion!

We are LOLEmbarrassed 

DAMNIT people do not distracted me ROFL I hate going off-topic, now we're in trouble LOL
me toh want real fun back except offscreen linking ups......ROFLROFLROFL
Seee guys FAZ is Telling She HAAAATTTS Going Off topic....ROFLROFLROFL
So can we expet that since BRIJJJJJ is coming back,we will be able to see FAZ and Her bumping topic....i soo wanna see BRIJ STRIPLESS>....ROFLROFLROFL

Geekgodmaybe-just

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Preethi - that vaunted Freedom of Speech contains within it the right to not speak  - and its a right all are entitled to exercise. Besides which i still do not see about what he should comment.  His co-star was not mentioned in the blog.  There was nothing to comment uponConfused  There is only so much you can stretch the English language.  Am sure if the blog writer or GC had meant to insult his co-actor, they could have done it clearly.  Also, if the co-star appears to have not been offended then why are others? She seems like an intelligent person - surely one capable of discerning if she had been insulted.  

P.S. why do i get the feeling i am going to get a warning for going off-topic ROFLROFLROFL  Guess all on this thread r soon going to be in the IF hokey except Jakefiction and the mods

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 December 2010 at 11:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaGeekgodAnkita_88Arwen.

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Well, as of IF CoC and Geet forum rules, any threads that breach the rules gets locked up..Any topic  violating I-F COC like bashing actors and actress, quoting a lot , chatting and discussing actors personal life which is irrelevant to the show. Btw,  not every thread of Jakes' gets closed right! Wink

Aahaana: Am I glad you are here??? YES, ABSOLUTMENT!!!

Hear ye' hear ye'' folks!!!

2 - 15 is low score and that too those posts got closed because they violated IF Terms of Use.

So chill TM and TM's friends and Jake's fan club!!!

Can we now move on to discussing Binayak Sen and if he can be released?

Oh-oh!! that is off topic toooooooLOLLOL LOL so I could get banned ROFL

Edited by bDgT - 27 December 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaGeekgodAnkita_88

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@Hey Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, howz it going dude?Haven't been around for couple days...I have a off topic question for you.

anirkamaansa

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Preethi - that vaunted Freedom of Speech contains within it the right to not speak  - and its a right all are entitled to exercise. Besides which i still do not see about what he should comment.  His co-star was not mentioned in the blog.  There was nothing to comment uponConfused  There is only so much you can stretch the English language.  Am sure if the blog writer or GC had meant to insult his co-actor, they could have done it clearly.  Also, if the co-star appears to have not been offended then why are others? She seems like an intelligent person - surely one capable of discerning if she had been insulted.  

ANJANA.......i dont understand one thing....Why shud he give any explanation at first place....Like People give xplanation when they do sumthing wrong....if he would have directed towards his co star then wont his co star be affected???

ok fine if i accept that he referred to his co star about his stary dog comments then wont he refet to his GF as dexter....isn't it insult to her tooo???

Why will he do such things.....when these two people need to work together for more than 12 hrs.....moreover after all these thigns too,....jake discusses abt their off screen chemistry....so i can conclude dat they find some spark between them thats why they discuss....fi thats the thing....why shud he give an answer ????
maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   all the rollz were coz of the topic and also another thing WinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  

Go to top