India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peepli Live:P (Page 13)

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Cryonce upon a time this forum used to be such a peaceful place....*sigh*...gone are the golden days......*heavier sigh*
now it should be renamed as war-forum....
its just a plea from a homeless creature(sicne i dn belong to any of the gorups-devils, idiots, deedians,mods or fan-fic writersLOL)
"plz bhagwan ke lie is forum main shanti banaye rakhain....kuch log yahan mere jaise bhi hain jo apne padhai se dushit mann ki shuddhi ke lie aate hain.....forum politics ke lie nahiiiDisapprove

simple translation in english...for people who cnt understand my shudh hindi-LOL

I WANT MY GEET FROUM BACKAngryCry....*bawling*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesMarshPGeekgodAwesome.Saucemaybe-justSilentsoulArwen.AnjanaYYZ.Manal.

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

@Red:EmbarrassedAwwww...Me from Canada.Big smile

MapleSyrup Dudette, this reminds me of a specific person in the past that always mentioned their whereabouts ROFLROFL O M G ur from Canada??? ShockedShockedROFLROFL wanna know where im from?? WinkWinkROFLROFL

To all:

PEOPLE/DUDES/GOTHS/EMOS-JESUS (merry xmas ROFL) no seriously, all of you need to take a chill pill and please for god's sake don't make this into another DMG forums, instead of fighting for couples, here we...well you lot are LOL arguing amongst yourselves on pointless matters! It doesn't matter, at the end of the day I'm sure everyone has better things to do than to spend time here arguing, I'm sure you all already have enough in your life to deal with, without adding more philmi dialogues here and there and making everything dramatic LOLStern Smile!! This isn't about any individual, if you break the rules, you pay for it, simple as!

*Faz bangs heads on wall...AGAIN* ROFL
DA FAZ: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLPlease dont do this to me .I have had enough of this "I AM FROM....." sh*t.ROFLROFLROFLROFL...I DO know from where you belong.I somehow miss Asma in this whole discussion.ROFLROFLROFLROFL.

PS: To the topic:

Stop it for god sake.Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodmaybe-just.Manal.

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by richiiiii

Cryonce upon a time this forum used to be such a peaceful place....*sigh*...gone are the golden days......*heavier sigh*
now it should be renamed as war-forum....
its just a plea from a homeless creature(sicne i dn belong to any of the gorups-devils, idiots, deedians,mods or fan-fic writersLOL)
"plz bhagwan ke lie is forum main shanti banaye rakhain....kuch log yahan mere jaise bhi hain jo apne padhai se dushit mann ki shuddhi ke lie aate hain.....forum politics ke lie nahiiiDisapprove

simple translation in english...for people who cnt understand my shudh hindi-LOL

I WANT MY GEET FROUM BACKAngryCry....*bawling*

Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richiiiiiGeekgodmaybe-just.Manal.

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Will refrain from the mockery or lame humor bud!!

But I seriously fail to understand the logic of their contentions based on evidence and hard facts.

1 - JAKE is still here

2. JAKE is NOT BANNED

3. Only 2 of her 15 threads are closed based on bashing and violation of TERMS of USE

4. JAKE is still continuing to make threads and still take the forum for a joyride happily

SO WHAT EXACTLY is the PROBLEM here?

Someone educate me

Thanks,
Bri

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..richiiiiiveil_of_rosesBgblZoolander69MarshPAwesome.SaucemaansaGeekgodmaybe-justArwen.49erFanAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

I DO know from where you belong.I somehow miss Asma in this whole discussion.ROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Old memories LOL Awww EmbarrassedCry Chal bay, I will still tell you where im from ROFL and then I will leave Ouch you reminded me of Karan and Arjun is missing Karan OuchDamn those old days were a riot! WinkOuch

I'm NOT from London ROFLROFLROFL Though I'm from ING-LAND as the FOBs call it ROFL and also from the ghetto as someone previously not to mention stupidly accused me of being from the Ghetto ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPmaansaGeekgodAwesome.SauceAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@Preethi - People often choose not to answer questions.  There can be many inferences drawn from it.  I have asked numerous questions to people tonight. Very few have answered them.  Should i draw conclusions about their behaviour?  Based on what? Confused  Lack of responsiveness?  It cud mean (1) They think its a pointless topic (2) Am not worthy of a response (3) they have no viewpoint they want to share with me (4) etc.... 

The possibilities are endless.  And I don't see any warzone here.  Not in the last several pages.  Just levelheaded discussion like yourself and I. And yup the examples i gave were not of people in Geet or the forum - but, real world examples of things/conduct that are bad/inappropriate regardless of the individual propagating it.  Just like Libel, Slander, Defamation.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodArwen.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Awesome Sauce & Faz - i hear uHug  I miss london and i am from Canada....

@Richii -  make everyone your friend then.  You are harbinger of peace here.  Hug  And not all are fighting.  Juss seems like mass confusion/false rumour to me based on inaccurate information.Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.SauceMarshPGeekgodmaybe-justArwen.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Faz - entirely off topic.... But, if Munda gets kissed then can we get a Bumping Topic?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPGeekgodmaybe-just

Go to top