Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Peepli Live:P (Page 12)

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmann

I agree with you guys.I don't know who these mods are.Every time i noticed that the moment we have fun with jake's post ,they close the topic .Fporum should be for the people by the people,of the people.I think this forum especially GF belongs to MOD JYOTI .Whoever it is.I don't like her/his attitute especially tomards JAKEFICATION.Either she is relative of DEBINA or GC.Oh god for some time MODs doesn't allow us to have little fun in our life.Me from USA find this very difficult to digest where the world where these MODS are? 
@Black bold:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..Oh Boy...Here i go in splits again.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL She does SAAAZISH i tell you.Stern Smile

@Red:EmbarrassedAwwww...Me from Canada.Big smile (In what ever way it is relevant to the "topic"of discussionSleepy)Nice to meetchya'.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesMarshPmaansamaybe-justBlueberry_07.Manal.

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

I agree with you guys.I don't know who these mods are.Every time i noticed that the moment we have fun with jake's post ,they close the topic .Fporum should be for the people by the people,of the people.I think this forum especially GF belongs to MOD JYOTI .Whoever it is.I don't like her/his attitute especially tomards JAKEFICATION.Either she is relative of DEBINA or GC.Oh god for some time MODs doesn't allow us to have little fun in our life.Me from USA find this very difficult to digest where the world where these MODS are? 
@Black bold:ROFL..Oh Boy...Here i go in splits again.ROFL She does SAAAZISH i tell you.Stern Smile

@Red:EmbarrassedAwwww...Me from Canada.Big smile (In what ever way it is relevant to the "topic"of discussionSleepy)Nice to meetchya'.Embarrassed

Nehu  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

OYE GEETMANN:: I AM DEBI's LONG LOST SISTER - yeah so what????
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaGeekgodBlueberry_07.Manal.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
bDgT & Awesome.Sauce - please let's keep this debate free of mocking. 

I really want to know about the "unfairness" of the mods - they closed 2/15 threads of Jakefiction seemingly for logical reasons.  This is very serious accusation being leveled at this forum's moderator.  I am thoroughly confused who is the persecuted one here.  And I would appreciate greater elucidation by those claiming persecution/unfairness.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 27 December 2010 at 10:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesmaansaGeekgodArwen.maybe-justBlueberry_07.Manal.

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

@Black bold:ROFL..Oh Boy...Here i go in splits again.ROFL She does SAAAZISH i tell you.Stern Smile

Nehu  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

OYE GEETMANN:: I AM DEBI's LONG LOST SISTER - yeah so what????
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I apologize for quoting more than 3 times but this was necessaryLOLLOL

@RED: Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.DAYMN you WOMAN.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv.WHAT have you done to my "sweet"poetess???HUH??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLSHE never talks like THIS.and mind you "geetmaan" never said YOU are debi's sister she said JYOTI(or whoever she is:HER WORDSLOL) is related to DEBI or GC.HAAN.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLADAI mat karo aap bina malab.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesGeekgod.Manal.

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

@Red:EmbarrassedAwwww...Me from Canada.Big smile

MapleSyrup Dudette, this reminds me of a specific person in the past that always mentioned their whereabouts ROFLROFL O M G ur from Canada??? ShockedShockedROFLROFL wanna know where im from?? WinkWinkROFLROFL

To all:

PEOPLE/DUDES/GOTHS/EMOS-JESUS (merry xmas ROFL) no seriously, all of you need to take a chill pill and please for god's sake don't make this into another DMG forums, instead of fighting for couples, here we...well you lot are LOL arguing amongst yourselves on pointless matters! It doesn't matter, at the end of the day I'm sure everyone has better things to do than to spend time here arguing, I'm sure you all already have enough in your life to deal with, without adding more philmi dialogues here and there and making everything dramatic LOLStern Smile!! This isn't about any individual, if you break the rules, you pay for it, simple as!

*Faz bangs heads on wall...AGAIN* ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesmaansaGeekgodAwesome.SauceBlueberry_07.Manal.

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Preethi -  please show me where the individual you are referencing has bashed his co-star?  Also, Freedom of Speech is about respectable dialogue between people.  But, there are legal and moral boundaries in civil society and norms in most progressive forums.  Fundamental concepts like Respect.  Humanity.  Dignity.  And someone else's misconduct does not give others license to engage in same.

Star A runs over somebody with their vehicle while drunk.  He blames his driver.  Does that give his fans or critics the right to engage in the same behavior?  

A politician calls an entire people - cockroaches....subsequently thousands are killed.  His himself did not kill anybody - but was his speech inciting hatred appropriate?  

Just because cyberspace is generally unpoliced that does not mean that cyberbullying is a myth.

And when it comes to freedom of speech btwn, I have gone up against some of the best mods like Shruti on IF.  It is a freedom I value dearly and one I am always willing to debate.  

Anjana since you want to dig it let me tell you how that someone shied from answering a question of SBS reporter... Unless it had been a big issue the re[porter would NOT have asked it to him! Further his reaction! Now i really not wanna talk about it.. YES if it was not him writing all those things why did he have to propogate about the blog in the IF photo shot video... I have nothing against anyone here....

Anyone sane would understand that this topic is becoming a war zone... and a mod who takes first chance to close the topic should have clsoed this by now....

We are not discussing about the so called actor who ran over people after being drunkl or the politician who called people cockroaches because THY ARE NOT IN GEET!

And yes when you yourself agree with me that the someone under discussion did somthing wrong by talking about 'Does that give his fans or critics the right to engage in the same behavior?  ' I dont have any issues!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashimaansaGeekgodAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Geetmaan
can you please explain to me making fun of some one's personal life or discussing non existence relationship is from which angle called FUN????

If you are son interested in telling us definition of DEMOCRACY then let me tell you, even democracy has fundamental rule and duties. 

Also please do not think you are the only one in the forum is from US

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesGeekgod.Manal.

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@Anj: I understand what  you mean.EmbarrassedReally i do. Big smile
You have read the topics and i hope you do understand what went wrong.SleepyI dont know WHY this topic never gets old.Stern SmileI can see that JAKE is back at the forum , so WHY make fuss out of old happenings. Every other day i see a brand new topic with the same content: WHY mods are Unfair, WHY JAKE was treated like this,like that? JAKE never opened a topic in this regard , so why people just CANT let it go? SleepyIts ANNOYING you know.Ermm JAKE is only a member like you,me and people who open such topics...for god sake.Pinch

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 27 December 2010 at 10:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesGeekgodAnjanaYYZ.Manal.

Go to top