Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[
@Anjana dear, I completely agree with  you that people choose to respond or not to respond. But The person about whom we are discussing is not one of those atleast in stature... He is an actor. He is looked up by people. There are so many crazy fans that he has. Coming back to the same point that you mentioned, dont you think he owes an answer? because he is a public figure...

But anyways... i think we are deviating a lot from the topic in discussion!
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

[GOD save my SMELLY CAT 🤣(I hope you know where m heading to🤣)

Ma name is HAWTIE BILLA MAMOO.....Main duniya main akela hoon....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 One four LEGGED royal dawg ain't gonna leave you for ditching it NEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS- OMG OMG OMG...Mods are sooooo ruddy UNFAIR!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

[

@Anjana dear, I completely agree with  you that people choose to respond or not to respond. But The person about whom we are discussing is not one of those atleast in stature... He is an actor. He is looked up by people. There are so many crazy fans that he has. Coming back to the same point that you mentioned, dont you think he owes an answer? because he is a public figure...

just want to know.....why GC should answer??????and on what topic shud he answer???😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

Ma name is HAWTIE BILLA MAMOO.....Main duniya main akela hoon....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 One four LEGGED royal dawg ain't gonna leave you for ditching it NEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS- OMG OMG OMG...Mods are sooooo ruddy UNFAIR!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oyee e tu ditch ke baare mein maaat bol....
🤣🤣🤣🤣
tune mujhe ditch kiya.,...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kabhi call nahin karti mujhe....😭😭
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like Abe Lincoln has said "you can fool a few people all the time, all the people sometime but not all the people all the time" or something like that. Hence I don't say much coz then people will know I'm a fool😛

Dudes, its arright nobody is targeting anybody here.Jyo's a fair mod. If you have to focus on something how about "Get rid of Annie" andolan. Should somebody give me a come hither look like her's...I'll be giving them my I'd rather chew my own arm look"🤢

No offense meant to any NM fan, if you are offended I will gladly present to you my back side...no no no, not to kiss it but to gently kick it😆

Peace people!!! Adios amigos.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

plzzzzzzzzz dont be buddy....u were the real fun in this forum....but u r missing....me crying.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😲 *faints* Itni khushi??? *fake crocodile tears...slow motion hug run* 🤣🤣🤣 I miss the old fun too 😆

@MaplePerson - JHAKKAS 🤣 Kamini you know if I get a warning, your going to be licking DA TALWAR whilst cleaning NT's toilet 🤣🤣 I know where your going, I don't wanna remember that Billi, did you see urself? trying to refresh your taste buds? EWWWWWWWWWWW 🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

We are 😆😳 

DAMNIT people do not distracted me 🤣 I hate going off-topic, now we're in trouble 😆
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well, as of IF CoC and Geet forum rules, any threads that breach the rules gets locked up..Any topic  violating I-F COC like bashing actors and actress, quoting a lot , chatting and discussing actors personal life which is irrelevant to the show. Btw,  not every thread of Jakes' gets closed right! 😉

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maybe-just

We are 😆😳 

DAMNIT people do not distracted me 🤣 I hate going off-topic, now we're in trouble 😆

DA BRIJ.....we are in trouble???? NEthing new???? JAKE HAS COMPETITON!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MODS NEW FOUND LOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE DA FAZ!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

We are 😆😳 

me toh want real fun back except offscreen linking ups......🤣🤣🤣
Seee guys FAZ is Telling She HAAAATTTS Going Off topic....🤣🤣🤣
So can we expet that since BRIJJJJJ is coming back,we will be able to see FAZ and Her bumping topic....i soo wanna see BRIJ STRIPLESS>....🤣🤣🤣