Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

I DO know from where you belong.I somehow miss Asma in this whole discussion.🀣🀣🀣🀣.

Old memories πŸ˜† Awww 😳😭 Chal bay, I will still tell you where im from 🀣 and then I will leave  you reminded me of Karan and Arjun is missing Karan Damn those old days were a riot! πŸ˜‰

I'm NOT from London 🀣🀣🀣 Though I'm from ING-LAND as the FOBs call it 🀣 and also from the ghetto as someone previously not to mention stupidly accused me of being from the Ghetto 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Preethi - People often choose not to answer questions.  There can be many inferences drawn from it.  I have asked numerous questions to people tonight. Very few have answered them.  Should i draw conclusions about their behaviour?  Based on what? πŸ˜•  Lack of responsiveness?  It cud mean (1) They think its a pointless topic (2) Am not worthy of a response (3) they have no viewpoint they want to share with me (4) etc.... 

The possibilities are endless.  And I don't see any warzone here.  Not in the last several pages.  Just levelheaded discussion like yourself and I. And yup the examples i gave were not of people in Geet or the forum - but, real world examples of things/conduct that are bad/inappropriate regardless of the individual propagating it.  Just like Libel, Slander, Defamation.   
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Awesome Sauce & Faz - i hear uπŸ€—  I miss london and i am from Canada....

@Richii -  make everyone your friend then.  You are harbinger of peace here.  πŸ€—  And not all are fighting.  Juss seems like mass confusion/false rumour to me based on inaccurate information.πŸ˜•
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Faz - entirely off topic.... But, if Munda gets kissed then can we get a Bumping Topic?  
preeti.. thumbnail
i atleast haven seen any mod who herself enjoys with some fun topics and lets us to do... Jyothi herself took part in one of jake's thread, cuz tht was for fun... i donot think she is partial... i have seen her closing soo many topics(other than jake's) which are againt the rules... soo i dun think this issue shud crop up... guys, enjoy the show..let the peace prevail...And leave the mods alone.. thy have a life too..!!

sorry if it offeneded anyone..just my POV...!!
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Old memories πŸ˜† Awww 😳😭 Chal bay, I will still tell you where im from 🀣 and then I will leave  you reminded me of Karan and Arjun is missing Karan Damn those old days were a riot! πŸ˜‰

I'm NOT from London 🀣🀣🀣 Though I'm from ING-LAND as the FOBs call it 🀣 and also from the ghetto as someone previously not to mention stupidly accused me of being from the Ghetto 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ Red:MAIN KYA BOLON??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣You just like to SHOW OFF huh??? BOLO na DA BRIJ?? BOLO NA??such PEEROUD "ghetto" you are.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣now kill me before you leave me here.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: richiiiii

😭once upon a time this forum used to be such a peaceful place....*sigh*...gone are the golden days......*heavier sigh*

now it should be renamed as war-forum....
its just a plea from a homeless creature(sicne i dn belong to any of the gorups-devils, idiots, deedians,mods or fan-fic writersπŸ˜†)
"plz bhagwan ke lie is forum main shanti banaye rakhain....kuch log yahan mere jaise bhi hain jo apne padhai se dushit mann ki shuddhi ke lie aate hain.....forum politics ke lie nahiiiπŸ˜’

simple translation in english...for people who cnt understand my shudh hindi-πŸ˜†

I WANT MY GEET FROUM BACK😑😭....*bawling*

Exactly Its irritating....that people start solving fight on their own....rather reporting it....WHY Mods are for,,,,,,,ITS frustrating to see.....a new WAR zone everyday......
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Faz - entirely off topic.... But, if Munda gets kissed then can we get a Bumping Topic?  

Hmmmm...I'm liking the kiss bit πŸ˜† yes of course why not? πŸ˜‰ but first I'd have to start watching Geet again 🀣

On-Topic - PEACE TO THE WOR...FORUMS πŸ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reason why am just clicking the "Like" button instead of posting something (well yea now i am but lets just ignore this 🀣) is because: This issue WILL NEVER get resolved! I remember reading a similar post made by some other member last month on the SAME title n here we are back to square one with this same old boring issue. 🀣🀣 It's never gonna end. This kinda "Unfair Mods" entitled topics are bound to come back. Few months down the road, we'll have YET another topic opened related to this all over again.

The Geet forum has so far been pretty peaceful till of course lately when ppl start to look into Off-screen chemistry more, wayyyyyyyyyyyy more, as compared to On-screen chemistry. πŸ˜† I think the Mods are doing a fineee job! They are not being biased n u tell me, why would they want to monitor one specific member (I assume it's Jake here?) and close down ONLY his/her threads?? They've got a REAL life to deal with! Topics are closed when the dicsussions goes over the limit n are against the forum rules.That's it!

When u open a topic n start venturing into discussions, u shd take note of such things n ensure that u do not cross the limits with your words! If not u'll have to face the consequences...which in this case, is such a teeny weeny one, that is your topics getting closed 🀣🀣 Jeez! It's not like as though the world is over if your topics get closed! 🀣 It only means discussions are OVER. Ther's a HUGE difference between the two u know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So no complains whatsoever from my side...but i have complaints against such repetitive posts! PPL come on, don't ya'll ever get bored talking abt the same old thing? Lets have some variety! U know, sumthinknew? (MSK's words 🀣🀣 Meaning "something new" πŸ˜†)

Hmm, i know what i say will fall on deaf ears to those who are still against the Mods but oh well just felt like posting still... πŸ˜†

-------------------
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maybe-just

Hmmmm...I'm liking the kiss bit πŸ˜† yes of course why not? πŸ˜‰ but first I'd have to start watching Geet again 🀣

On-Topic - PEACE TO THE WOR...FORUMS πŸ˜†

We shall have couple of  "WE WANT DA FAZ on FORUM FOR HUMOUR"topics on the forum as well.😳🀣🀣🀣🀣THAT works usually.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯±