Posted: 13 years ago
bDgT & Awesome.Sauce - please let's keep this debate free of mocking. 

I really want to know about the "unfairness" of the mods - they closed 2/15 threads of Jakefiction seemingly for logical reasons.  This is very serious accusation being leveled at this forum's moderator.  I am thoroughly confused who is the persecuted one here.  And I would appreciate greater elucidation by those claiming persecution/unfairness.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bDgT

Nehu  🤣🤣🤣🤣

OYE GEETMANN:: I AM DEBI's LONG LOST SISTER - yeah so what????
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I apologize for quoting more than 3 times but this was necessary😆😆

@RED: Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.DAYMN you WOMAN.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv.WHAT have you done to my "sweet"poetess???HUH??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLSHE never talks like THIS.and mind you "geetmaan" never said YOU are debi's sister she said JYOTI(or whoever she is:HER WORDS😆) is related to DEBI or GC.HAAN.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLADAI mat karo aap bina malab.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

@Red:😳Awwww...Me from Canada.😃

MapleSyrup Dudette, this reminds me of a specific person in the past that always mentioned their whereabouts 🤣🤣 O M G ur from Canada??? 😲😲🤣🤣 wanna know where im from?? 😉😉🤣🤣

To all:

PEOPLE/DUDES/GOTHS/EMOS-JESUS (merry xmas 🤣) no seriously, all of you need to take a chill pill and please for god's sake don't make this into another DMG forums, instead of fighting for couples, here we...well you lot are 😆 arguing amongst yourselves on pointless matters! It doesn't matter, at the end of the day I'm sure everyone has better things to do than to spend time here arguing, I'm sure you all already have enough in your life to deal with, without adding more philmi dialogues here and there and making everything dramatic 😆😳!! This isn't about any individual, if you break the rules, you pay for it, simple as!

*Faz bangs heads on wall...AGAIN* 🤣
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Preethi -  please show me where the individual you are referencing has bashed his co-star?  Also, Freedom of Speech is about respectable dialogue between people.  But, there are legal and moral boundaries in civil society and norms in most progressive forums.  Fundamental concepts like Respect.  Humanity.  Dignity.  And someone else's misconduct does not give others license to engage in same.

Star A runs over somebody with their vehicle while drunk.  He blames his driver.  Does that give his fans or critics the right to engage in the same behavior?  

A politician calls an entire people - cockroaches....subsequently thousands are killed.  His himself did not kill anybody - but was his speech inciting hatred appropriate?  

Just because cyberspace is generally unpoliced that does not mean that cyberbullying is a myth.

And when it comes to freedom of speech btwn, I have gone up against some of the best mods like Shruti on IF.  It is a freedom I value dearly and one I am always willing to debate.  

Anjana since you want to dig it let me tell you how that someone shied from answering a question of SBS reporter... Unless it had been a big issue the re[porter would NOT have asked it to him! Further his reaction! Now i really not wanna talk about it.. YES if it was not him writing all those things why did he have to propogate about the blog in the IF photo shot video... I have nothing against anyone here....

Anyone sane would understand that this topic is becoming a war zone... and a mod who takes first chance to close the topic should have clsoed this by now....

We are not discussing about the so called actor who ran over people after being drunkl or the politician who called people cockroaches because THY ARE NOT IN GEET!

And yes when you yourself agree with me that the someone under discussion did somthing wrong by talking about 'Does that give his fans or critics the right to engage in the same behavior?  ' I dont have any issues!
Geetmaan
can you please explain to me making fun of some one's personal life or discussing non existence relationship is from which angle called FUN????

If you are son interested in telling us definition of DEMOCRACY then let me tell you, even democracy has fundamental rule and duties. 

Also please do not think you are the only one in the forum is from US

@Anj: I understand what  you mean.😳Really i do. 😃
You have read the topics and i hope you do understand what went wrong.🥱I dont know WHY this topic never gets old.😳I can see that JAKE is back at the forum , so WHY make fuss out of old happenings. Every other day i see a brand new topic with the same content: WHY mods are Unfair, WHY JAKE was treated like this,like that? JAKE never opened a topic in this regard , so why people just CANT let it go? 🥱Its ANNOYING you know.🤔 JAKE is only a member like you,me and people who open such topics...for god sake.😵 Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 13 years ago
😭once upon a time this forum used to be such a peaceful place....*sigh*...gone are the golden days......*heavier sigh*
now it should be renamed as war-forum....
its just a plea from a homeless creature(sicne i dn belong to any of the gorups-devils, idiots, deedians,mods or fan-fic writers😆)
"plz bhagwan ke lie is forum main shanti banaye rakhain....kuch log yahan mere jaise bhi hain jo apne padhai se dushit mann ki shuddhi ke lie aate hain.....forum politics ke lie nahiii😒

simple translation in english...for people who cnt understand my shudh hindi-😆

I WANT MY GEET FROUM BACK😡😭....*bawling*

Originally posted by maybe-just

MapleSyrup Dudette, this reminds me of a specific person in the past that always mentioned their whereabouts 🤣🤣 O M G ur from Canada??? 😲😲🤣🤣 wanna know where im from?? 😉😉🤣🤣

To all:

PEOPLE/DUDES/GOTHS/EMOS-JESUS (merry xmas 🤣) no seriously, all of you need to take a chill pill and please for god's sake don't make this into another DMG forums, instead of fighting for couples, here we...well you lot are 😆 arguing amongst yourselves on pointless matters! It doesn't matter, at the end of the day I'm sure everyone has better things to do than to spend time here arguing, I'm sure you all already have enough in your life to deal with, without adding more philmi dialogues here and there and making everything dramatic 😆😳!! This isn't about any individual, if you break the rules, you pay for it, simple as!

*Faz bangs heads on wall...AGAIN* 🤣
DA FAZ: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Please dont do this to me .I have had enough of this "I AM FROM....." sh*t.🤣🤣🤣🤣...I DO know from where you belong.I somehow miss Asma in this whole discussion.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

PS: To the topic:

Stop it for god sake.🥱
Originally posted by richiiiii

😭once upon a time this forum used to be such a peaceful place....*sigh*...gone are the golden days......*heavier sigh*
now it should be renamed as war-forum....
its just a plea from a homeless creature(sicne i dn belong to any of the gorups-devils, idiots, deedians,mods or fan-fic writers😆)
"plz bhagwan ke lie is forum main shanti banaye rakhain....kuch log yahan mere jaise bhi hain jo apne padhai se dushit mann ki shuddhi ke lie aate hain.....forum politics ke lie nahiii😒

simple translation in english...for people who cnt understand my shudh hindi-😆

I WANT MY GEET FROUM BACK😡😭....*bawling*

😳
Will refrain from the mockery or lame humor bud!!

But I seriously fail to understand the logic of their contentions based on evidence and hard facts.

1 - JAKE is still here

2. JAKE is NOT BANNED

3. Only 2 of her 15 threads are closed based on bashing and violation of TERMS of USE

4. JAKE is still continuing to make threads and still take the forum for a joyride happily

SO WHAT EXACTLY is the PROBLEM here?

Someone educate me

Thanks,
Bri