Posted: 13 years ago
@Geetmann: I do not understand where you get this idea but it is totally baseless and does not have any grounds for debate.

The mods/admin's duty is to see that the people on this forum do not violate the TERMS of USE and they are especially brought in to manage the forum for this purpose.

Now clearly when you do something to violate those TERMS of USE and are reported, those threads will be closed and the MODERATORS do their DUTY of warning the THREAD MAKER.

So unnecessarily targeting the MODERATORS for DOING THEIR JOB or DUTY is out of order and SO NOT AT ALL NECESSARY.

Chill and enjoy the forum.

Mods have a life too and they are human beings too...they don't have any agendas.

Jyoti is the fairest and best moderators on whole India Forums and her work in several forums speaks for her. Do not try to tarnish her reputation and goodwill with your innuendo and slurry.

Thanks
i want JAKE backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Eek!! This forum is starting to remind me of another Star One shows forum.
AnjanaYYZ hi I have always noted that Mods try to close topics started by Jakefication.Even though i don't know her personally.But i didn't find her topics vulgar or crossing line. I don't understand why mods r unfair to her.Now i am also losing my freedom of speech by giving explatation to your questions.this shows I to have no right to express my feelings.
@Geetmann: So many of JAKE's threads are OPEN even NOW, go and check - it is only the THREADS that VIOLATE TERMS OF USE and are reported by people on the basis of such violations, the admins/mods close that thread.

Before you make false accusations, please provide the evidence and please check your contentions.

Who is stopping you from voicing your opinion, no one, so where is ur freedom of speech being curtailed???

When people ask you for proof,, you are making baseless accusations.
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
@Geetmaan - how r u losing ur freedom of speech by answering a simple question😕  I am just asking for examples of topics that were closed unfairly.  I don't go around reading all topics, so am curious.  Would you be able to provide specifics of ones that were closed.  Did have notes as to why they were closed?  Am interested to learn what the hoopla is all about.  I am no mod🤣🤣  Juss curious.  Don't let the "coolbie" thing fool u... i ve no power to even stickie forget police in this forum.  And I have gotten warnings from mods for my naughtiness. So, chill out and juss point me to the threads that were unfairly closed.  Pretty Please.  As a lawbuff, i like evidence/proof.      Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Okay so u all made been curio enuff to look up Jake's posting history for the last week.  Here are the topics started by Jakefiction.  I have not looked into the content.  But, the stats speak for volumes!  2 of 15 topics started by Jakefication in the last seven days.  Lemme read through the 2 that were closed. You all feel free to do the same.  And please explain how every topic started by Jakefication is being closed based on available statistical data - that would appear to be an erroneous hypothesis...but, am no scientist :  

Topics of Jakefiction that are open:

Topic Started By Jake that is Closed:

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
geetmaan
No mod has anything against any specific individual.
If you need information or the list of posts those got closed due to rule violation or repetitive  topics let me know.

No mod is online 24 hrs. The topic get closed when some one has reported to close or when mod comes online and notices rule is not being followed while posting. 
If one particular individual gets reported N nos of time and mod has to close the topic then how on earth mod is at fault???? 

Being human being we all want freedom, but freedom comes with it's own disciplines freedom is freedom in real meaning when used properly.
Originally posted by geetmann

I agree with you guys.I don't know who these mods are.Every time i noticed that the moment we have fun with jake's post ,they close the topic .Fporum should be for the people by the people,of the people.I think this forum especially GF belongs to MOD JYOTI .Whoever it is.I don't like her/his attitute especially tomards JAKEFICATION.Either she is relative of DEBINA or GC.Oh god for some time MODs doesn't allow us to have little fun in our life.Me from USA find this very difficult to digest where the world where these MODS are? 
@Black bold:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Oh Boy...Here i go in splits again.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She does SAAAZISH i tell you.😳

@Red:😳Awwww...Me from Canada.😃 (In what ever way it is relevant to the "topic"of discussion🥱)Nice to meetchya'.😳

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

@Black bold:🤣..Oh Boy...Here i go in splits again.🤣 She does SAAAZISH i tell you.😳

@Red:😳Awwww...Me from Canada.😃 (In what ever way it is relevant to the "topic"of discussion🥱)Nice to meetchya'.😳

Nehu  🤣🤣🤣🤣

OYE GEETMANN:: I AM DEBI's LONG LOST SISTER - yeah so what????
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣