Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mods.... i just want to ask you one simple question... A very simple question..... WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS TOPIC OPEN?

This is what we are talking about.... when there is a hate thread that would be helpful to propagate and get votes for the mods it is always open... To show MODS in good light using  threads like this that will be used to gain sympathy....

Miss AnjanaXYZ, This very topic is instigating lot of hatred and not meant to spread peace right so why is this still open? To discuss about the mahantha of the mods?

Now peeps please dont start or Bhaiya bhabhi bhashan.... Nothing seems to be real in virtual world.. Bash the co star and then play around with her in an interview... arent these contradictary? If you want to avoid such talks stay away.... You cannot have the cake and eat it as well!

bDgT thumbnail
Well first off my dear thread maker, there are limits and there are rules. Follow them. don't break them, don't violate them - yes they are sacred. Even Google will close down your account if you violate the HATE LAWS understand that!!

Even Facebook closes accounts, if you violate their TERMS & Conditions.

When you go to school, your principal and school management will debar you or dismiss you from school if you rag, eve tease, slander your fellow students.

You will get thrown out of church if you are not silent and pray to SATAN instead of praying to GOD.

SO RULES EXIST EVERYWHERE.

AND RULES HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED.

You VIOLATE rules YOU TAKE THE RAP.

SIMPLE!!!

SO talking, linking up, defaming, slandering someone's personality, be it a mod or actor is against rules.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Preethi -  please show me where the individual you are referencing has bashed his co-star?  Also, Freedom of Speech is about respectable dialogue between people.  But, there are legal and moral boundaries in civil society and norms in most progressive forums.  Fundamental concepts like Respect.  Humanity.  Dignity.  And someone else's misconduct does not give others license to engage in same.

Star A runs over somebody with their vehicle while drunk.  He blames his driver.  Does that give his fans or critics the right to engage in the same behavior?  

A politician calls an entire people - cockroaches....subsequently thousands are killed.  His himself did not kill anybody - but was his speech inciting hatred appropriate?  

Just because cyberspace is generally unpoliced that does not mean that cyberbullying is a myth.

And when it comes to freedom of speech btwn, I have gone up against some of the best mods like Shruti on IF.  It is a freedom I value dearly and one I am always willing to debate.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

🤣

Mods.... i just want to ask you one simple question... A very simple question..... WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS TOPIC OPEN?

This is what we are talking about.... when there is a hate thread that would be helpful to propagate and get votes for the mods it is always open... To show MODS in good light using  threads like this that will be used to gain sympathy....

Miss AnjanaXYZ, This very topic is instigating lot of hatred and not meant to spread peace right so why is this still open? To discuss about the mahantha of the mods?

Now peeps please dont start or Bhaiya bhabhi bhashan.... Nothing seems to be real in virtual world.. Bash the co star and then play around with her in an interview... arent these contradictary? If you want to avoid such talks stay away.... You cannot have the cake and eat it as well!

You are right yaar. Yeh two timing nahi chalegi😆. 

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Just kidding yaar. Lots of jaadu ki jhappi from deedians🤗

RIGHT BACK @ YUU ! 😃 
🤗🤗🤗
Edited by x-hc-x - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
One more thing, JAKE can  be prosecuted under Violation of TERMS OF USE that are here:

http://www.india-forums.com/terms_of_use.asp

READ THEM CAREFULLY.

What JAKE is doing is LIBEL and DEFAMATION.

Violation of TERMS of SERVICE could lead to increase in warning levels first time; second time - banning, third time - closure of account.

AND If you hurt people, race, or any community, -- THAT PARTICULAR person, race, or community can take LEGAL action against you based on what you have written in the threads.

You are NOT ONLY JEOPARDIZING yourself, your position but also the position of your friends, the moderators and India Forums overall

Thirdly, let me tell you, JAKE has left immense grounds for prosecution on grounds of SLANDER if either the actors, production house or the channel deems it fit to prosecute, and spoiling the goodwill of this forum if the FORUM owners deem it fit to pull you to court.

And these days the policy is you offend someone or something that people have taken time to build like this web site, you are in for the gander.

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Let me cut and paste for you how JAKE has violated TERMS of USE again and again: The words marked in RED please

In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
  1. submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant India-forums all of the license rights granted herein;

2. publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage India-forums or any third party;

3. submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, scandalous, threatening, po*nographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;

4. post advertisements or solicitations of business:

5. Impersonate another user. India-forums do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and India-forums expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. India-forums does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and India-forums will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. India-forums reserve the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. India-forums will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer (except in the case of po*nographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@ happygolucky - may i ask you a question? The title of this topic not "unfair mods".   So, how is it unfair that it is being kept open?  Becuz some disagree with that conclusion?  😕  And how is leaving open this topic promoting hate?  🤔  If nobody is being bashed and there is discourse on Freedom of Speech - please explain how that violates:
1. Freedom of speech?
2. India Forum rules
3. Libel, Slander, Defamation Laws which govern i think all forms of communication whatever the medium - so long as it is public.  
geetmann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys.I don't know who these mods are.Every time i noticed that the moment we have fun with jake's post ,they close the topic .Fporum should be for the people by the people,of the people.I think this forum especially GF belongs to MOD JYOTI .Whoever it is.I don't like her/his attitute especially tomards JAKEFICATION.Either she is relative of DEBINA or GC.Oh god for some time MODs doesn't allow us to have little fun in our life.Me from USA find this very difficult to digest where the world where these MODS are? 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Geetmaan - do people in the U.S. not get sued for defamation and libel?  Do magazines not have to pay for the falsehoods they print?  

And instead of generalizations.  Please discuss specifics.  I.e. which topic was specifically closed that should have been allowed to remain open.  Articulate how it was not in violation of the Forum rules.  If you are going to defame the moderator as "unfair" then please do so with details and examples.  I am sure we are all interested in the specifics... am certainly willing to listen and learn.😊