Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by x-hc-x

My post wasn't immature, it was as close as it could get to the truth . Time of the month is when girls get the
Moodiest and behave " Triple Moody " .

This isn't even half as offensive as linking them together, that's just a friendly joke. It makes yu cringe ? Grow ap - cause i didn't even SAI it straight up rather made it seem friendly.

Atleast my post doesnt have anything 2 do with thnlinking ap as more than friends .

You gave  your topic 10 out of 10.πŸ˜ƒ Yeh to na insaafi hai bhaiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by happygolucky

@ x-hc-x ji,

You crossed all the limit buddy. Kya baat hai. Wah wah.πŸ‘. You made fun of IF rules right way yaar. Calling name is great buddy. Hmm Why don't you become judgeπŸ˜ƒ. You decide which topic is ridiculous or notπŸ˜†. Make sure do your job mann laga karπŸ˜‰

Avi.....We Jake & Co r either cheap or lame( according to all these people).....These people r directly bashing us & still there is no one here to stop them...... 
i pmed jyoti. i suggest u guys do da same.
Its 5 am in India .. Jyothi cant be online all the time. report offending posts and leave this topic. some one from Dev Team will come here eventually
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago

I typed out a whole reply but than thought nah forget it. πŸ˜†

This topic is getting out of hand but I'm also gona sai, I don't want Geet to end or GC to leave because of some topics, so can we leave it here or do people still wana beef ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜³

The reason I'm saying this isnow is because GF is one big family & now I'm noticing trouble that I don't want .
Good job MODS, do not want to see cheap topics here for GC and DD or for that matter anyone. 
Freedom of speech has to have limits .Be dignified ppl. Public forum is no place to get cheap thrills.
E-mail each other instead.
 GC is a simple and a through gentleman, DD wouldn't have been so comfortable with him doing all the dance sequences ,  and romantic scenes. They both are professionals and we love them in their reel as well as real lives. Be respectful. Try to put yourself in their shoes and then speak..whatever the answer you give yourself, that what holds true to you....no one else.
yeah i am kinda bored of this too.

Lets call it truce until next time!!πŸ˜†

Think twice before u touch Jake, that's all i am saying 🀣

Peace?
Originally posted by jimzi27

Avi.....We Jake & Co r either cheap or lame( according to all these people).....These people r directly bashing us & still there is no one here to stop them...... 

Let them show their true talent. I want to see how far they can goπŸ˜†. 
Originally posted by x-hc-x

I typed out a whole reply but than thought nah forget it. πŸ˜†

This topic is getting out of hand but I'm also gona sai, I don't want Geet to end or GC to leave because of some topics, so can we leave it here or do people still wana beef ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜³

The reason I'm saying this isnow is because GF is one big family & now I'm noticing trouble that I don't want .

Now you are coming to the point buddy. Yup we are family no doubt about it.  If you don't want trouble then don't call nameπŸ˜ƒ. 
Originally posted by amdpsd

Good job MODS, do not want to see cheap topics here for GC and DD or for that matter anyone. 
Freedom of speech has to have limits .Be dignified ppl. Public forum is no place to get cheap thrills.
E-mail each other instead.
 GC is a simple and a through gentleman, DD wouldn't have been so comfortable with him doing all the dance sequences ,  and romantic scenes. They both are professionals and we love them in their reel as well as real lives. Be respectful. Try to put yourself in their shoes and then speak..whatever the answer you give yourself, that what holds true to you....no one else.

Have u said even single word thats related to original topic????πŸ˜•πŸ€”